Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

My opinion is very important, and deserves its own thread

Old 24-06-2013, 21:40
SilenceWillFall
Forum Member

Page 54 appears to have some sort of perception filter on it. It says it's there, but I can't see it.

Weird.

Also, I'm sure I've been at the bottom of page 53 before. I hope I'm not stuck in a time loop.
Have you by any chance clicked on this, Granny?

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

Because I have

AND

I don't know where I am.
SilenceWillFall is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 24-06-2013, 21:46
Granny McSmith
Forum Member

Have you by any chance clicked on this, Granny?

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐

Because I have

AND

I don't know where I am.
Welcome to my world!
Granny McSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2013, 21:56
Brian2005
Forum Member

┓┏ 凵 =╱⊿┌┬┐a
Brian2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2013, 22:08
daveyboy7472
Forum Member

I haven't posted in this thread for so long I felt I needed to come in here and remind everyone just how important my opinion is in case they'd forgotten.

Just one small flaw though.....

I'd forgotten what my opinion actually is.....

daveyboy7472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2013, 23:49
GDK
Forum Member

we're not allowed to say lesbian anymore
It's "women in comfortable shoes".

Sorry, I know that's an old post, but I couldn't resist a bit of Good Morning Vietnam.

"You know it doesn't hurt 'em so much if you pull 'em up by the ears".
GDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 07:25
Lii
Forum Member

I haven't posted in this thread for so long I felt I needed to come in here and remind everyone just how important my opinion is in case they'd forgotten.

Just one small flaw though.....

I'd forgotten what my opinion actually is.....

When that happens, there's only one thing you can do.

Contradict yourself. And then insist you haven't, no matter what it was
Lii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 07:27
MeMeMeI
Inactive Member

I would reply to this thread by my reply is to important to say here and needs its own thread.
MeMeMeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 12:29
CoalHillJanitor
Forum Member

I would reply to this thread by my reply is to important to say here and needs its own thread.
I would post my own thread but my reply is so important it needs its own forum.
CoalHillJanitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 12:37
daveyboy7472
Forum Member

When that happens, there's only one thing you can do.

Contradict yourself. And then insist you haven't, no matter what it was
I hate contradicting myself. There again, my opinion is so important I feel both sides of my opinion need a serious debate as to which one is best. I can then argue with myself over which of my important opinions is best and let it deteriorate into a huge row where I simply won't accept that either of them are wrong and that both of them are fact.

Then I will let the debate rumble on continuously with no resolution until I'm sick and tired of seeing them both but will create new threads anyway regardless just so everyone knows how important both my opinions actually are.

Old 25-06-2013, 12:55
SilenceWillFall
Forum Member

I would post my own thread but my reply is so important it needs its own forum.
I would create my own forum, but my reply is so important that it needs its own universe.
Old 25-06-2013, 13:38
Lii
Forum Member

Some physicists speculate that we may live in a multi-opinion-verse, in which an infinite number of opinions exists in parallel to another.

Whilst it isn't yet possible to prove whether or not this theory is true, it has been conclusively established that my opinion is right in all of them.
Old 25-06-2013, 13:58
daveyboy7472
Forum Member

Some physicists speculate that we may live in a multi-opinion-verse, in which an infinite number of opinions exists in parallel to another.

Whilst it isn't yet possible to prove whether or not this theory is true, it has been conclusively established that my opinion is right in all of them.
But in other parallel universes there are other opinions that exist that are equal and opposite to your own and more importantly those opinions are just as important if not more important.....
Old 25-06-2013, 14:14
Lii
Forum Member

But in other parallel universes there are other opinions that exist that are equal and opposite to your own and more importantly those opinions are just as important if not more important.....
Yes, that is true. Certain universal laws will always exists, the scientific evidence supports that view.

In all the parallel universes there must be opinions that are the equal and opposite of my own. That of course also means they are all unfortunately wrong, as mine are the only correct opinions.

QED.
Old 25-06-2013, 14:47
daveyboy7472
Forum Member

Yes, that is true. Certain universal laws will always exists, the scientific evidence supports that view.

In all the parallel universes there must be opinions that are the equal and opposite of my own. That of course also means they are all unfortunately wrong, as mine are the only correct opinions.

QED.
But which world is the real world?!

It could be that your world is a parallel world whereas mine is the normal one. Therefore in such a scenario it means that my opinion is the right and proper one and even more important than anyone else's!

Old 25-06-2013, 14:50
nebogipfel
Forum Member

I would create my own forum, but my reply is so important that it needs its own universe.
And indeed a SilenceWillFall universe did indeed come about. As it had to given the infinite improbability of such a thing happening. Unfortunately Silence fell and all the valuable forum posts were heard by none.
nebogipfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 15:30
Granny McSmith
Forum Member

And indeed a SilenceWillFall universe did indeed come about. As it had to given the infinite improbability of such a thing happening. Unfortunately Silence fell and all the valuable forum posts were heard by none.
Exactly!

And what happens to all the posts that sit innocently and harmlessly in a thread, just stuffed with pearls of wit, wisdom and wonderment and utterly correct opinions*, only to be rudely and precipitately jettisoned into the vortex by the whim of any passing mod who takes a dislike to the opinions therein expressed? Do they end up in the Void, enduring eternal torment?

Answer me that if you can!

*Well, mine are - I don't know about the others.
Old 25-06-2013, 18:05
SilenceWillFall
Forum Member

Exactly!

And what happens to all the posts that sit innocently and harmlessly in a thread, just stuffed with pearls of wit, wisdom and wonderment and utterly correct opinions*, only to be rudely and precipitately jettisoned into the vortex by the whim of any passing mod who takes a dislike to the opinions therein expressed? Do they end up in the Void, enduring eternal torment?

They'll end up devoured by the cracks in the skin of the universe and therefore will never have existed in the first place, so they'll only leave traces a best.
Old 25-06-2013, 18:14
Lii
Forum Member

Exactly!

I've been thinking about this for quite sometime, and I really don't see how it's possible.

How can a universe exist without my opinions in it? I think you've failed to grasp just how important they are. It's an interesting thought exercise, and if I go along with it "just for fun", I suppose the answer would have to be that my opinions would spontaneously appear in the emptiness from nothing, and create a new universe.

They're just that important.
Old 25-06-2013, 21:25
MeMeMeI
Inactive Member

But there are opinions that matter and opinion that are anti matter if the two meet they cancel each other out!

So only my opinion will last as is matters not if your are anti to my opinion as I will just ignore you all..
MeMeMeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 02:37
CoalHillJanitor
Forum Member

I'm not even discussing this till the next singularity.
Old 26-06-2013, 09:46
DiscoP
Forum Member

Stuff you lot and your parallel universes. I'm in my own bubble universe and frankly it's much better (just because it sounds better).
DiscoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 10:33
daveyboy7472
Forum Member

Stuff you lot and your parallel universes. I'm in my own bubble universe and frankly it's much better (just because it sounds better).
From what I've heard about Bubble Universes is that they are very green and...wrappy-like and their effects on modern day opinions are that cause endless mirth and therefore very unimportant.

Old 26-06-2013, 13:53
Granny McSmith
Forum Member

From what I've heard about Bubble Universes is that they are very green and...wrappy-like and their effects on modern day opinions are that cause endless mirth and therefore very unimportant.

Some Bubble Universes may be as you describe.

Mine is brown and chocolaty and aero-like and surrounds me in bliss.

So it's very important, as without it I get tetchy.
Old 26-06-2013, 15:40
CoalHillJanitor
Forum Member

But the minty ones are green-wrappy like.

Spoiler
Old 26-06-2013, 17:07
daveyboy7472
Forum Member

A universe with only peppermint aero sounds like bliss Granny, though I refer off course to the Ark-In-Space style green bubble wrap which looked far from minty! These sort of universes would be strange places to have an important opinion I feel!