Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 236)

Comments

• Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    Yes..it's going to happen live on the episode..I think or did I dream it.:confused:..I didn't get enough sleep so I could just be hallucinating that I saw that.

I don't think it's live but it is going to be the actual Olympic torch he carries...../all from memory, probably wrong!
  • Options
    Flumps96Flumps96 Posts: 9,824
    Forum Member
    Morning all :)

I've slept on the whole preview dilema ... we might all cry throughout the parts where chryed need their heads banged together but we'll be crying from joy at the end where they reunite because I can see it happening :) today is the end of Amira :D

Hope everyone's better today? :)

plus its page 69 - thats a sign :p

Morning.
    Me too! Although for it to work it would have to be real and they'd have to carry on each story all the time.:o As it is now we'd choose to see Syed and Christian and find Marc and Johnny pulling each others hair or pushing each others heads! Mind you that would be good too!

yes please:cool:
    :D:D

There's still a spare ticket for the panto if anyone wants it?

oh no, who can't come:(
  • Options
    sxcbaybee123sxcbaybee123 Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would've love to go but stupid me living in New Zealand:rolleyes: but next year as part of my Overseas trip with mum I will be in england for a few day mabye a week or 2 :):):):)

I'd love to go to too but not only am I working but I'm also skint. I couldn't afford half the train fare, let alone all of it. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would've love to go but stupid me living in New Zealand:rolleyes: but next year as part of my Overseas trip with mum I will be in england for a few day mabye a week or 2 :):):):)

Oh wow I didn't know that..what a brillaint trip to look forward to.:D

/have to go now..bye everyone.xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they'll reunite tonight too :) it wouldn't make any sense for them to be off screen for so long after tonight if they weren't going to reunite. I just want them to get back together and then slowly sort their issues out, because if they stay apart then they'll continue to let things come between them. They need to take the world on as a team :)

THIS:D
    Morning elphie:)

Right, thank you then:)

:)
  • Options
    cazzieb2705cazzieb2705 Posts: 12,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Lovlies..........can I remove the hard hat are we all happy again?
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    towers wrote: »
    I thought he did? :confused: He told her - or nearly told her - that they weren't married, although of course they still are.

He said “I'm not your ….” and stopped at that.

I do love Syed and understand that he must be feeling alot of guilt towards Amira but I have to echo what others are saying here. He is simply not making a big enough stand against Amira's behaviour.

I really hate to use the words wimpish and lack of backbone to describe him, because I really do think he is a strong character. However I can't help but feel that he's simply not doing enough to tell her to keep her beak out. If I'm frustrated, it's no wonder Christian is.

After the kiss, he shouldn't have just fled the scene. He should have pulled her up there and then. Likewise, he shouldn't have stopped short at 'I'm not your - " before letting her walk away. Instead of getting on the phone to Christian, he should have had it out with her, telling he he’s only her husband on paper and that she needs to get the message that the two of them will never happen.

He simply, IMO,did not do enough. Regardless of the fact that she is the mother of his child and the amount of guilt he must feel, inappropriate behaviour is inappropriate behaviours. He needs to make a bigger stand. By Christian's POV, it just makes it look like he is back in the sham and/or, he's willing to let Amira behave like this because subconsciously he wants it.

Let's hope tonight is a big improvement.
  • Options
    MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Off to lunchxx
  • Options
    Forum Member

Morning, oh dear were things not good:eek::(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Morning, Caz! It seems so, yep. :D
  • Options
    BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh wow I didn't know that..what a brillaint trip to look forward to.:D

/have to go now..bye everyone.xxx

i is :) me and mum have a few places we want to go
    england, France, Itatly, Spain, Croatia , and maybe one asian country :)
    England I have a cousin there and hes offered to let us stay in his flash pentish house in the middle of london at no expence he said not to worry as he would look after us :)
    and at his cottage in sapind and he said he would wrip us over to croatia ( as i am part croation;) and have distance rellies there;)) and mums friend may come and we can stay at her familys house in kent :)
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member

Ooh that sounds fun :D I've never been out of Europe, I would love to visit New Zealand one day though!
    Flumps96 wrote: »
    oh no, who can't come:(

mt can't :( and then cazzie was going to take her ticket but she can't go either :(
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning!

Flying visit - I'm leaving in 15 mins to drop off my coursework, then I'm off to my dad's to have tea and then to the airport :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ooh that sounds fun :D I've never been out of Europe, I would love to visit New Zealand one day though!

mt can't :( and then cazzie was going to take her ticket but she can't go either :(

oh no, that's not good:(:( see if marc is doing anything;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have nver be out of NZ:) well techniquly i went to aussie when i was 6 months so don't remember it so no:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jenn123 wrote: »
    Morning!

Flying visit - I'm leaving in 15 mins to drop off my coursework, then I'm off to my dad's to have tea and then to the airport :D:D

Morning Jenn:) see you tomorrow:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning!

Hi and Byeish :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning, oh dear were things not good:eek::(

It was fraught to say the least, but you know this thread and how passionate everyone gets xxx
    Morning, Caz! It seems so, yep. :D

Happy Days again, everyone needs to fine you all have a big weekend, The Chryedians on Tour need to be at least on speaking terms tomorrow lol

Gutted :(
    Morning!

Safe Journey Jenn and have an amazing time xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have a safe trip jenn :)

Hey cazzie :)
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    He said “I'm not your ….” and stopped at that.

I do love Syed and understand that he must be feeling alot of guilt towards Amira but I have to echo what others are saying here. He is simply not making a big enough stand against Amira's behaviour.

I really hate to use the words wimpish and lack of backbone to describe him, because I really do think he is a strong character. However I can't help but feel that he's simply not doing enough to tell her to keep her beak out. If I'm frustrated, it's no wonder Christian is.

After the kiss, he shouldn't have just fled the scene. He should have pulled her up there and then. Likewise, he shouldn't have stopped short at 'I'm not your - " before letting her walk away. Instead of getting on the phone to Christian, he should have had it out with her, telling he he’s only her husband on paper and that she needs to get the message that the two of them will never happen.

He simply, IMO,did not do enough. Regardless of the fact that she is the mother of his child and the amount of guilt he must feel, inappropriate behaviour is inappropriate behaviours. He needs to make a bigger stand. By Christian's POV, it just makes it look like he is back in the sham and/or, he's willing to let Amira behave like this because subconsciously he wants it.

Let's hope tonight is a big improvement.

I hope Syed becomes tougher as a result of all this - with Christian as well as Amira and his parents - otherwise I really can't see what this break-up has achieved, in terms of writing and character development.

And I really hope Christian looks happy-ish to be back with the man he loves, rather than it looking like he's just won a battle with Amira and Syed is the prize.
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    oh no, that's not good:(:( see if marc is doing anything;)

Hang on, I'll just give him a call... :p

See you tomorrow jenn! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hang on, I'll just give him a call... :p

Your so trying Syed's number again right now aren't you lol
  • Options
    jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Jenn:) see you tomorrow:D
    Hi and Byeish :)
    Safe Journey Jenn and have an amazing time xxx
    Have a safe trip jenn :)

*waves* Thanks, and can't wait to see some of you tomorrow as well :D

Screencaps from last night if anyone missed them!

Off now, but might get on later if I have time :cool:

xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *waves* Thanks, and can't wait to see some of you tomorrow as well :D

Screencaps from last night if anyone missed them!

Off now, but might get on later if I have time :cool:

xxx

Thanks for the screencaps :)

Speak soon :) x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In case I forget to later, with all the ep discussion and whatnot, I just want to say that I hope everyone going tomorrow has an absolutely epic time, I really want you all to enjoy yourselves and come back with lots of stories, pictures and squee from the panto. Have a fantastic day! I'll be thinking of you all (and muttering bitterly to myself about how I'm stuck at work and not with you ;))
This discussion has been closed.