Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Why Romanian girls are so hot

Old 10-01-2012, 03:25
jakes127
Inactive Member

I was in Romania not long ago and also a lot romanian's are everywhere in london, and most of the girls are exotically hot. I mean god, I love them. They have perfect bodies and the way they talk with that accent in conversation draws my attention. If you like medium height, thin waists, long legs, brown to black hair, tanned(at least in summer) skin, and small bubble butts, then you will love Romanian girls. Also I love how they smell so good, and dress, showing off their sexy bodies.
jakes127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:28
Beachhhhhhh
Forum Member

Nice little fantasy for you in the early hours!
Beachhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:30
Maybelle
Forum Member

How exciting!

PS Remember to clean up keyboard after
Maybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:34
Empirical
Inactive Member

Why are you advertising them? If you like them so much why would you be promoting them and increasing competition?

Do you have some for sale? Is that what it is?

To answer the question - I dont know. It just is ok.
Empirical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:50
Maybelle
Forum Member

Why are you advertising them? If you like them so much why would you be promoting them and increasing competition?

Do you have some for sale? Is that what it is?

To answer the question - I dont know. It just is ok.

There was a question?
Maybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:55
Empirical
Inactive Member

There was a question?
The title.
Empirical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:12
phill363
Forum Member

http://www.healthyreader.com/528-lb-...-giving-birth/
phill363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:00
Baboo Yagu
Inactive Member

I find the OP's post to be rather strange. I was in Romania last year myself, on business, and all the girls were just like you get over here and elsewhere in the World. Yes there were some stunning looking women, but there were more dog ugly ones than stunners, and the majority were just your average looking girls.
Baboo Yagu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:10
MrHoppy
Forum Member

Yeah man, those medium height chicks really do it for me.
MrHoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:22
blueblade
Forum Member

I was in Romania not long ago and also a lot romanian's are everywhere in london, and most of the girls are exotically hot. I mean god, I love them. They have perfect bodies and the way they talk with that accent in conversation draws my attention. If you like medium height, thin waists, long legs, brown to black hair, tanned(at least in summer) skin, and small bubble butts, then you will love Romanian girls. Also I love how they smell so good, and dress, showing off their sexy bodies.
Many Eastern European women are super sexy and attractive, especially the Russians.
blueblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:23
flobadob
Forum Member

I find the OP's post to be rather strange. I was in Romania last year myself, on business, and all the girls were just like you get over here and elsewhere in the World. Yes there were some stunning looking women, but there were more dog ugly ones than stunners, and the majority were just your average looking girls.
Maybe he happened to be in a town where they were holding the Annual Convention of Tall, Slim, Tanned Stunners rather than the Annual Convention of Unhappy, Chubby, Middle-Aged Mums.
I remember visiting a Hungarian town once and being struck by how many really tall Hungarian girls there were. Then I discovered that a ladies' basketball tournament was being held in the town, which probably went a long way to explaining why there were so many six-foot tall girls wandering around.
flobadob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:16
talentedmonkey
Forum Member

Most likely that a number of people posting here have only met women from eastern Europe who work in sex trade, obviously you not going to have an ugly fat women doing lap dancing here.
talentedmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:51
mounty
Forum Member

it's strange how some people will claim the women (or men) from X country are all a certain level of above average attractiveness. Even the French have their share of ugly citizens!
mounty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:36
Hobbes1966
Forum Member

Most likely that a number of people posting here have only met women from eastern Europe who work in sex trade, obviously you not going to have an ugly fat women doing lap dancing here.
Maybe the OP is a Romanian woman plying for trade then?
Hobbes1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:46
pinkteddyx64
Inactive Member

Many Eastern European women are super sexy and attractive, especially the Russians.
You got that right!!!!
pinkteddyx64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:31
Biffo the Bear
Forum Member

I generally find that on the Continent, the proportion of hot to not women is roughly the same as we've got over here.

The only difference is that their hot is a lot hotter than ours, and our not is worse than theirs. I don't think it's that British women are uglier per se but they seem to wear far too much make up, which can be very off-putting.

I see beautiful little fillies in town all the time, but they're always plastered with slap-on.. they'd be so much more attractive if they toned it down a bit, like Continental women do.
Biffo the Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:33
Andy Birkenhead
Forum Member

OW MY EYES !
You lured me into looking at that pic ! Grrrrr !
Andy Birkenhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:36
lynxmale
Forum Member

They make the majority of pr0n stars on teh internets. I give them a five Stiffy rating: ppppp
lynxmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 10:38
Biffo the Bear
Forum Member

They make the majority of pr0n stars on teh internets. I give them a five Stiffy rating: ppppp
Oh totally, they really look after their bodies. Whenever one visits Eastern Europe, some cities are like walking into a land of sexy models, it's quite the thing. I feel very at home there amongst all the attractive people
Biffo the Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:21
Geordiesi
Forum Member

i vote for Slovakia but yes Russia has its fair share too
Geordiesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:23
Picto
Forum Member

Romanian grills are very hot also. I've had my fingers burnt a few times, i can tell you.
Picto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 15:37
flobadob
Forum Member

Actually I think there is something in this thing about Russian/Ukrainian girls being hot. The couple that worked in our supermarket were really hotties, and actually very pleasant too.
And my wife studied for six months in Volgograd and said "I'm no lezzer, but the girls there were so gorgeous that I could have been seriously tempted".
flobadob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 15:44
crazychris12

I have an eye for the Lithuanians.
crazychris12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 16:01
avasgranny
Forum Member

I have an eye for the Lithuanians.
I missed the whole Chris and the Litho girl in the park thread. Need a wee recap please Chris. Polish girls anyone? Some of the ones that live around here are stunning.
avasgranny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 16:09
crazychris12

I missed the whole Chris and the Litho girl in the park thread. Need a wee recap please Chris. .
I'll PM you so as not to take over this thread.
crazychris12 is offline   Reply With Quote