Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Change the record, Peter!

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2012, 20:37
Miss N

How pray, does she "make him look like he selling his stories" when he is - in actual fact - selling his stories?
You misunderstand. Someone said she gave her statement on the events for free.

I am saying that of course she did...to make Pete look worse for selling his.
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 01-02-2012, 20:37
jules1000
Forum Member

I think it is KP who is the paranoid one.
Perhaps both a little paranoid, however I think she has much more behind her in terms of business and than he ever will.
Old 01-02-2012, 20:38
Miss N

Perhaps both a little paranoid, however I think she has much more behind her in terms of business and than he ever will.
Money doesn't bring you happiness though eh?
jules1000
Forum Member

Fading? How is that then? I haven't noticed his star waning...just noticed people wanting it to.
Star cough cough.

How is he a star??
changa
Forum Member

And why did he give his paid interview? Was it to make KP look good?
Old 01-02-2012, 20:39
NotaTypo
Forum Member

Fading? How is that then? I haven't noticed his star waning...just noticed people wanting it to.
Where are the presenting jobs? The hit singles? Albums? Anything that could be construed as a career other than exploiting his kids in a reality show?

He's Nicola McLean, complete with nasty streak and stupidly named children.
Old 01-02-2012, 20:39
goldiloks
Forum Member

The free part is irrelevant. It was to highlight her not profiting from the saga.

You accused her of making him look bad for selling his story, well guess what he did that all by himself, by guess what, selling his story about a personal conversation.
Old 01-02-2012, 20:40
jules1000
Forum Member

Money doesn't bring you happiness though eh?
No but perhaps she won't feel the need for shoddy interviews regarding her EX....
Old 01-02-2012, 20:43
Miss N

No but perhaps she won't feel the need for shoddy interviews regarding her EX....
That'll be the day. Don't you worry, if she doesn't give an interview as such she will get her view across....K Mad anyone?!
Old 01-02-2012, 20:45
Luna8
Inactive Member

I agree with this. If anyone`s star has waned it`s KP`s. Everything she has touched TV wise has bombed since she left ITV2. She lost all the endorsements she had, and now just flogs most of her tat online. She still talks the talk, but that`s all it is, especially the America business.

Andre still has a massive fan base, is doing another major tour this year, and the ratings for his TV shows are always good.
goldiloks
Forum Member

Where are the presenting jobs? The hit singles? Albums? Anything that could be construed as a career other than exploiting his kids in a reality show?

He's Nicola McLean, complete with nasty streak and stupidly named children.
All in the bargain basement bins. He has just become another kiss and teller with a bad choice in friends.
Miss N

The free part is irrelevant. It was to highlight her not profiting from the saga.

You accused her of making him look bad for selling his story, well guess what he did that all by himself, by guess what, selling his story about a personal conversation.
*bangs head against brick wall*

The free part is relevant. She gave it free to make him look bad for selling his. It doesn't bother me he gave an interview. I know exactly why he did it and so does she...it is all to do with the Nev twitter stuff.
You may credit her for giving her side of events for free, but if you think she has never made money out of personal conversation, you are highly mistaken...she's just clever the way she goes about it.
Old 01-02-2012, 20:48
Miss N

I agree with this. If anyone`s star has waned it`s KP`s. Everything she has touched TV wise has bombed since she left ITV2. She lost all the endorsements she had, and now just flogs most of her tat online. She still talks the talk, but that`s all it is, especially the America business.

Andre still has a massive fan base, is doing another major tour this year, and the ratings for his TV shows are always good.
Exactly. The KP fans like to make out he has no career other than selling stories on his ex. They are taking a leaf out of KP's book...they know how to talk the talk!
Old 01-02-2012, 20:49
goldiloks
Forum Member

*bangs head against brick wall*

The free part is relevant. She gave it free to make him look bad for selling his. It doesn't bother me he gave an interview. I know exactly why he did it and so does she...it is all to do with the Nev twitter stuff.
You may credit her for giving her side of events for free, but if you think she has never made money out of personal conversation, you are highly mistaken...she's just clever the way she goes about it.
That head banging has i am afraid made you misunderstand.

"free" was a phrase. She defended herself in a non-profit way. He sold his story. He forced her to defend herself. If she was milking it she would have done an andre and sold her side of the story.
Old 01-02-2012, 20:49
Miss N

All in the bargain basement bins. He has just become another kiss and teller with a bad choice in friends.
Hm, funny how his ex made her living out of kiss and tells and is now friends with Maddy Ford who herself sold a kiss and tell on Pete. Oh dear, they are all just as bad as each other it would seem.
Old 01-02-2012, 20:51
goldiloks
Forum Member

Hm, funny how his ex made her living out of kiss and tells and is now friends with Maddy Ford who herself sold a kiss and tell on Pete. Oh dear, they are all just as bad as each other it would seem.
It would appear so, but some seem to want to hide it.
Old 01-02-2012, 20:51
i4u
Forum Member

Interesting, is Nev now claiming he knew nothing going on within 'his' company but can produce 'emails' etc?? I'll confess to be the first to be perplexed at this, when he originally saw those emails (or Exhibit B as this surely is a court case) he saw nothing guv, but a few months later and he wants to trash his ex for moving on then ....
That is far too simplistic...you need to read his tweets in the round and it comes clearer that there's more to it than a bloke miffed with his ex.
Old 01-02-2012, 20:52
changa
Forum Member

That is far too simplistic...you need to read his tweets in the round and it comes clearer that there's more to it than a bloke miffed with his ex.
Are we talking about PA or Nev here
Old 01-02-2012, 20:53
i4u
Forum Member

talking about her again, ffs

I did like him as a person even though he went with her, but now I cant take anymore
You got to stay for the final shocking instalment.
Old 01-02-2012, 20:56
i4u
Forum Member

Are we talking about PA or Nev here
Either, take your pick.

What we need is PA & NEV in a twitter war.
Old 01-02-2012, 21:00
momma11
Forum Member

Either, take your pick.

What we need is PA & NEV in a twitter war.
Good God no!...Nev is incoherent enough as it is
Old 01-02-2012, 21:02
Amber43
Forum Member

Is it really? please if you have read more into his tweets share and enlighten for those of us who haven't seen the light
Old 01-02-2012, 21:06
CPeterson
Forum Member

The behaviour of both Andre and Price is repulsive. Why they feel it wise to constantly bicker, demean, belittle and humiliate each other in public is embarrassing. Does either give any consideration whatsoever to their children who ultimately will be hurt and damaged by their public quarrelling?

Is their desperation for attention and publicity and their desire to remain relevant in modern celebrity culture so important that they'll have their kids grow up knowing how spiteful and vindictive their mum and dad were towards each other?

It used to break my heart when my parents argued when I was a kid. I cannot begin to imagine what it most be like for those nippers having their parents feel compelled to slag each other off on TV shows and in the press on a regular basis.
Old 01-02-2012, 21:11
momma11
Forum Member

The behaviour of both Andre and Price is repulsive. Why they feel it wise to constantly bicker, demean, belittle and humiliate each other in public is embarrassing. Does either give any consideration whatsoever to their children who ultimately will be hurt and damaged by their public quarrelling?

Is their desperation for attention and publicity and their desire to remain relevant in modern celebrity culture so important that they'll have their kids grow up knowing how spiteful and vindictive their mum and dad were towards each other?

It used to break my heart when my parents argued when I was a kid. I cannot begin to imagine what it most be like for those nippers having their parents feel compelled to slag each other off on TV shows and in the press on a regular basis.
good post , puts things into perspective
Old 01-02-2012, 21:45
lozenger
Forum Member

Voice of reason!! Excellent post.

Closed Thread