Options

Madonna on Whitney's Death...

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,925
Forum Member
✭✭
No news yet from Madonna on Whitney's passing...

did they not get along?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get why people think she has to say something?
  • Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does she have to say something :confused:
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Why should she? It's not law for everybody in the public eye to comment on somebodys death. If they were close friends perhaps she would say something but as far as I know Madonna and Whitney never worked together, had any kind of friendly relationship or ever talked in the public eye. :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she were not genuinely affected by WH's death then she should say nothing. I was sad but I don't remember going on the forums and conveying my sadness. What's the point? What could I say?

If Madonna didn't get on with Houston (for whatever reason) it would be hypocritical to comment anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus, you guys are too ****ing demanding sometimes... It's all Madonna this, Madonna that blah blah blah...

ARE YOU NOT CONTENT WITH MARCUS COLLINS' DEEPLY HEARTFELT COMMENTS?

(Please pick up on the sarcasm...)
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't need to say anything. There was a lot of talk at the time of bad blood between the two of them and if that's the case then M would seem a hypocrit commenting on it. I'm sure she is sad about her death but she isn't obliged to comment on it if she doesn't want to
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was just a question!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever happened to quiet reflection instead of whoring your feelings out for the world to see...
  • Options
    RaptureRiderRaptureRider Posts: 1,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    It was just a question!

That has already asked and discussed only yesterday.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1629828
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There should be a question mark in your thread title:rolleyes:
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Why would she have to say something ?

When asked in interviews for her album which is likely then she will properly say something. Just cause she hasnt talked yet doesnt mean she had no feelings over her death.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was incredibly insensitive of that Stacey Francis creature - the loud voiced emotional X Factor singer - who had (allegedly) had a fight with Whitney two days before her death) to make a statement saying she "loved her more than she can say".
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kanzi wrote: »
    Jesus, you guys are too ****ing demanding sometimes... It's all Madonna this, Madonna that blah blah blah...

ARE YOU NOT CONTENT WITH MARCUS COLLINS' DEEPLY HEARTFELT COMMENTS?

(Please pick up on the sarcasm...)

lmfao
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    I thought it was incredibly insensitive of that Stacey Francis creature - the loud voiced emotional X Factor singer - who had (allegedly) had a fight with Whitney two days before her death) to make a statement saying she "loved her more than she can say".

I actually choked laughing at Stacey doing an interview saying something like "I kept saying, Whitney the world does not want to see Whitney Houston fighting with Stacey Francis from The X Factor". Like WTF? Who even knows who this woman is? The world doesnt give a sh*t!
  • Options
    Rose BuckRose Buck Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2104368/Whitney-Houston-pictured-dancing-Madonnas-half-time-Super-Bowl-performance--FIVE-days-death.html

Doesn't look to me like Whitney hated Madonna. Some people seem to post fan fiction on here and try to pass it off as fact.
  • Options
    FabalaFabala Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another pointless thread on this forum. Seriously, who actually gives one? I swear some of these thread titles need approval before being posted......by a monkey. In a bow tie.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Why would she have to say something ?

When asked in interviews for her album which is likely then she will properly say something. Just cause she hasnt talked yet doesnt mean she had no feelings over her death.

Ha Ha i bet Madge hasn't even noticed. She is too wrapped up in her own world.

Seriously why should she make a statement ? How ridiculous. Personally I'm tired of showbiz types gushing about the deaths of people they barely knew at all. Its all seems so insincere.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why has Madonna not mentioned the passing of Frank Carson yet?? Did they hate each other??
  • Options
    Laura PLaura P Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CSweeet7 wrote: »
    I don't get why people think she has to say something?

I don't either.

It's pretty daft.
  • Options
    rasborasbo Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why has Madonna not mentioned the passing of Frank Carson yet?? Did they hate each other??

Nope. Neither has Jessie J :mad:
  • Options
    hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    What is their to say?
  • Options
    FabalaFabala Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is their to say?

Nothing.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well didnt madonna dance to i wanna dance with somebody at a new york hotel and even lip synched too? maybe that was her little tribute to whitney.

whitney and madonna were chart rivals throughout the 80's and 90's. but janet also chimed in as well through them same decades. mariah and celine as well in the 90's.
  • Options
    hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    I doubt Madonna would be that bothered to be honest.