Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Closed Thread
Old 27-04-2012, 14:59
silversandy
Forum Member

Afraid so. Link works. Click on gigs and tours. Go to venue you want and then click on Buy Ticket and then VIP upgrade.

I don't know if it matters how you bought your ticket for show and as long as you have one. As I bought my ticket for the show from Seetickets I don't really know. You could always go through links and find out.
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 27-04-2012, 15:01
wliag43
Forum Member

if i am reading this correctly yo spend the same amount again as the ticket price is that correct
If you already have a ticket you can buy a VIP upgrade...so you are correct BJ. You going for it??
wliag43 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 27-04-2012, 15:06
silversandy
Forum Member

VIP tickets to see Michael Ball in concert were about 150. Which included ticket for show obviously. I chickened out.

I have decided that I may never see K&A dance together again so I have thrown caution to the wind and booked a VIP upgrade.

Confirmation E-mail received.
Old 27-04-2012, 15:29
yungathart
Forum Member

VIP tickets to see Michael Ball in concert were about 150. Which included ticket for show obviously. I chickened out.

I have decided that I may never see K&A dance together again so I have thrown caution to the wind and booked a VIP upgrade.

Good for you !!, If I got the chance I would ,but dont think SiL and neice would , I had to talk them into paying for best seats as it was .

Only just got back in , do we have any news from LV about MRI scan yet , I think that it might take a few days to analyse the pictures , hope it is clear , I think we would hear sooner rather than later, if it is, or if Artem forgets to tell us , we might see some pics of rehearsals, from Robin, !!
yungathart is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 27-04-2012, 15:40
BJgirl
Forum Member

i have just tweeted kara and artem might help if we all do so we may drag some information from them lol !
Old 27-04-2012, 15:44
yungathart
Forum Member

bones

my only worry is that they didn't do one at the beginning so conservative treatment ie. rest and physio haven't worked so wonder what they are looking for now. sorry 12 years in orthopaedics just kicked in !
That was my fear too, but didnt want to scare anyone , its difficult to know just what is going on in joints and bones ,we had a lifetime of problems with OH bones , he spent nearly a year laying flat and resting , on Consultants orders, only to find out , that was the worst thing he could have done ,this was before MRI scans though , thank god they exist now , even if some times they show up things you would rather not know about .
Old 27-04-2012, 15:48
yungathart
Forum Member

i have just tweeted kara and artem might help if we all do so we may drag some information from them lol !
Will do BJ.
Old 27-04-2012, 15:59
yungathart
Forum Member

Have done now.:
Old 27-04-2012, 16:01
BJgirl
Forum Member

sorry shouldn't have said the above as last time i upset someone by suggesting a tweet, so if i have upset anyone sorry
Old 27-04-2012, 16:14
BJgirl
Forum Member

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13355396493461
Old 27-04-2012, 16:21
yungathart
Forum Member

sorry shouldn't have said the above as last time i upset someone by suggesting a tweet, so if i have upset anyone sorry
providing it wasnt Kara or Artem you upset , dont worry , whoever it was , they will get over it ,and if our couple dont want to get tweets , there dosnt seem much point in them being on twitter in the first place, does there?
Old 27-04-2012, 16:26
yungathart
Forum Member

Right off to get my meal ready , as I am going to see a J B Priestley play "Dangerous Corner ", this evening , its reported to be very good . see you later , and hope we have good news by then.
Old 27-04-2012, 16:44
silversandy
Forum Member

Aliona Vilani‏@AlionaVilaniReply
Retweet

Favorite
Open

On my way to meet Strictly's new producer let's see what this interesting lady is all about!
Old 27-04-2012, 16:45
wliag43
Forum Member

duplicate
Old 27-04-2012, 16:51
silversandy
Forum Member

Just visited my sil at home. Took flowers. Just had her 5th op in ten months. Showed her my profile pic on twitter. "Doesn't do you any favours, change your hair colour, wear more makeup". You can always rely on family.
Old 27-04-2012, 16:57
BJgirl
Forum Member

providing it wasnt Kara or Artem you upset , dont worry , whoever it was , they will get over it ,and if our couple dont want to get tweets , there dosnt seem much point in them being on twitter in the first place, does there?
no it wasn't our lovely Kara and Artem
Old 27-04-2012, 17:06
silversandy
Forum Member

Twitter is a strange beast with worldwide coverage. If you don't want people to know something don't put it on Twitter. However don't criticise people who enjoy tweeting. I always said I would never join Twitter but I have. It is up to each individual how much they tweet and who they tweet, as long as they aren't offensive or instrusive.
Old 27-04-2012, 17:15
BJgirl
Forum Member

Twitter is a strange beast with worldwide coverage. If you don't want people to know something don't put it on Twitter. However don't criticise people who enjoy tweeting. I always said I would never join Twitter but I have. It is up to each individual how much they tweet and who they tweet, as long as they aren't offensive or instrusive.
i couldn't agree more, and its fun.
Old 27-04-2012, 18:31
Tipi
Forum Member

News report on Dancing with the Stars Las Vegas - some clips of Artem dancing .........you might like

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/danc...vegas-16227373
Old 27-04-2012, 18:38
BJgirl
Forum Member

News report on Dancing with the Stars Las Vegas - some clips of Artem dancing .........you might like

lots of Artem in this DO NOT LOOK KABELL

ooops sorry Thanks Tipi
Old 27-04-2012, 18:53
wliag43
Forum Member

Very, very,very nice Tipi....thank you!!!
Old 27-04-2012, 19:01
KAbell
Forum Member

lots of Artem in this DO NOT LOOK KABELL

ooops sorry Thanks Tipi
Hi there BJ am back!!!! Nice to see that cute Russian guy again....Its been a while!!
HOT HOT HOT.
Old 27-04-2012, 19:05
BJgirl
Forum Member

Hi there BJ am back!!!! Nice to see that cute Russian guy again....Its been a while!!
now you didn't look did you, it won't do you any good alll that topless dancing
Old 27-04-2012, 19:09
BJgirl
Forum Member

no wonder he bulked up so much before show started looks like he needed to. love the look of that tango
Old 27-04-2012, 19:11
KAbell
Forum Member

now you didn't look did you, it won't do you any good alll that topless dancing
Sorry a shirtless Artem is keeping me too busy to answer right now. WOW WOW WOW

Closed Thread