Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Silent Hill Downpour and HD Collection to recieve patch

Old 25-04-2012, 22:29
Pyramidbread
Forum Member

KONAMI ANNOUNCES UPCOMING PATCHES FOR SILENT HILL DOWNPOUR AND HD COLLECTION

New online patch will correct frame rate and audio synch issues

Today, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. announced that online patches for both Silent Hill Downpour and Silent Hill HD Collection are currently in development and will be released soon.

Understanding the issues some users are experiencing, development teams are currently creating online patches for both games, which will fix the frame rate issues, the audio-synching in Silent Hill HD Collection, and the Auto-Save issues in Silent Hill Downpour. Players have voiced their concerns, and solutions to these issues will be fixed and launched in the coming weeks.

Patches for Silent Hill Downpour and Silent Hill HD Collection will be made available on both XBOXŽLive Arcade and PlayStationŽNetwork.

Source: Silent Hill Historical Society
Pyramidbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 27-04-2012, 13:44
biggebruv
Forum Member

although Im glad there doing this and all that they must have known about these issues before release why they heck wast it fixed sooner.

Although I still massively enjoyed my 1st playthrough of downpour the issues in it are some of the worst iv seen in a new mainstream title iv bought in recent years.
biggebruv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 16:08
biggebruv
Forum Member

well SIX MONTHS LATER we finally got a patch for downpour on PS3 anyways dont know about 360

but just had a little runaround near the start of the town and the lag appears to be gone im sure its there sometimes at the odd spot hear or there but its defiantly not noticeable now YAY!! knobni did something right for a change

I had about 6 screamers running around me in the rain at the start of the town section and it didt lag so thats good

not sure how the main part of town holds up but if anybody does it can you give feedback

either way on my next play through of downpour ill be much happier now
biggebruv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 23:22
tombigbee
Forum Member

Seems like buying games when they come out isn't the way to go anymore if you want a finished product! Tempted to give this a go now they sound like they've fixed the issues.
tombigbee is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote