DS Forums

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Old 10-01-2015, 21:33
Goaty
Forum Member

As saw Kym Marsh was on The Voice tonight, cos her daughter was sing, but her was worst of all singers tonight, oh dear! And Kym was pushy tonight on the show.

Also there was article about it

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...K-returns.html
Goaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 12-01-2015, 02:39
Sweaty Job Rot
Inactive Member

As saw Kym Marsh was on The Voice tonight, cos her daughter was sing, but her was worst of all singers tonight, oh dear! And Kym was pushy tonight on the show.

Another pointless brat of a z lister who thinks it has talent, the brat has a horrid voice, more Fag Ash Lil than Cheryl Cole whateverhernameisknow.

No like likes z listers so it comes to pass no one likes their tuneless, personality free brats. She is not even good enough for karaoke and I see the mother has another sad act in tow, crikey is she trying to keep up with Katonna. The daughters pathetic crying and the mothers moronic behaviour was embarrassing.

I wish emilie all the best in her future career, let's hope she can say ' would you like fries with that' more clearly than she can sing.😄
Sweaty Job Rot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:46
GracieL
Forum Member

Well she's already failed The Voice and BGT, I can see X Factor beckoning come June...if that fails then she either become a 'model' or hook up with some rich celebrity (just like her mother!)
GracieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 06:21
Dancing Girl
Forum Member

Well she's already failed The Voice and BGT, I can see X Factor beckoning come June...if that fails then she either become a 'model' or hook up with some rich celebrity (just like her mother!)
Or become a "Life Coach" or is that only in LA?? Or a fitness trainer like Judy and Richard's daughter when she did not make it in TV!!
Dancing Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 08:25
GracieL
Forum Member

Or become a "Life Coach" or is that only in LA?? Or a fitness trainer like Judy and Richard's daughter when she did not make it in TV!!
Oh yes becoming a "life coach" in LA would be brilliant! the further away the better because if she becomes a fitness trainer, we will to endure endless slelfies and belfies
GracieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 08:28
dumpty2
Forum Member

Another pointless brat of a z lister who thinks it has talent, the brat has a horrid voice, more Fag Ash Lil than Cheryl Cole whateverhernameisknow.

No like likes z listers so it comes to pass no one likes their tuneless, personality free brats. She is not even good enough for karaoke and I see the mother has another sad act in tow, crikey is she trying to keep up with Katonna. The daughters pathetic crying and the mothers moronic behaviour was embarrassing.

I wish emilie all the best in her future career, let's hope she can say ' would you like fries with that' more clearly than she can sing.😄
dumpty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 09:39
johartuk
Forum Member

To be fair, the criticism should be aimed at Kym rather than Emilie. I actually think Emilie has potential, but she needs to go away and get some experience of performing in front of audiences, and of life in general. The sad thing is that her mother didn't have the common sense to insist she waited until she was 18 before auditioning. Kym of all people should know how tough TV talent shows are!
johartuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 10:55
Mrs Checks
Forum Member

To be fair, the criticism should be aimed at Kym rather than Emilie. I actually think Emilie has potential, but she needs to go away and get some experience of performing in front of audiences, and of life in general. The sad thing is that her mother didn't have the common sense to insist she waited until she was 18 before auditioning. Kym of all people should know how tough TV talent shows are!
Absolutely.

I also have a feeling, from the tears after the audition, that Kym may have installed unwarranted confidence and, dare I say it, a sense of entitlement in Emilie. That doesn't help. But she's only 17, hope she gets away from her mum and her ridiculous antics, gets some experience and makes something of herself.
Mrs Checks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 11:09
The Prumeister
Forum Member

I completely agree.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 11:09
ARYM
Forum Member

The most annoying part of the whole shebang is the way everyone cry's and clutches at walls when they don't get through. Like life has just finished. It's a singing contest.Get over it move on.

And everyone brings about 10 people with them. What's that all about ?
ARYM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 11:17
Bela
Inactive Member

Absolutely.

I also have a feeling, from the tears after the audition, that Kym may have installed unwarranted confidence and, dare I say it, a sense of entitlement in Emilie. That doesn't help. But she's only 17, hope she gets away from her mum and her ridiculous antics, gets some experience and makes something of herself.
I got that impression too, as if it had never entered her head that no one would turn.

Maybe a wake-up call and she'll either work at getting better (she was very mediocre imo) or realise that a singing career is not her future.
Bela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 11:53
Leanne_Blake1
Forum Member

Absolutely.

Best thing this girl could do. Go to college, have a normal teenage life.
Leanne_Blake1 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 15:10
Von Trapp
Forum Member

If she is that keen how about joining a covers band or forming one with freinds? Do the pubs, have a laugh and learn.

I follow Danny Baker on twitter and his youngest daughter Mancie wants to be a singer but she is writing her own songs and doing small gigs in pubs ect getting experience. She is younger than Kims sprog. His other 2 kids have 'normal' jobs from what he tweets.

His oldest daughter is well hot
Von Trapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 17:02
cris182
Forum Member

I would guess she will end up in corrie once she fails on xfactor.....If they don't put her through based on who her mother is (Her 'voice' didn't do it when they couldn't see who she was so imagine they put her through on xfactor...Everyone will assume it is because of who her mother is)
cris182 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 19:17
artlesschaos
Forum Member

I got that impression too, as if it had never entered her head that no one would turn.

Maybe a wake-up call and she'll either work at getting better (she was very mediocre imo) or realise that a singing career is not her future.
http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2014/1...-for-the-voice

This doesn't help. I think there was a strong sense of entitlement. I believe that the child has been performing occasionally at mum's shows for a couple of years, which won't help her have a sense of perspective about her talents.
artlesschaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2015, 19:33
zx50
Forum Member

Well I was going to watch the video in that link but it appears to be unavailable for some reason.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 02:41
RoseAnne
Forum Member

The most annoying part of the whole shebang is the way everyone cry's and clutches at walls when they don't get through. Like life has just finished. It's a singing contest.Get over it move on.

And everyone brings about 10 people with them. What's that all about ?
Agree. It's just a singing contest and even the finalists or winner stand very little chance of making it big anyway, so there's no point in blubbing.

The whole singing contest fiasco, be it The Voice or X Factor, is covered in the song "Real Hope" by Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott.
RoseAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 11:32
Casper Gomez
Forum Member

Did Kim Marsh change the spell of her daughters name from Emily to Emilie when she got famous? You know, to be differernt.
Casper Gomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2015, 11:54
warszawa
Forum Member

Glamour modelling it is then. Why was Kym talking to her like she was 6?
warszawa is offline   Reply With Quote