Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Old 18-06-2012, 17:46
wannabegothchav
Inactive Member

I'm surprised he hasn't posted any good wishes to Jack Osbourne yet! Maybe he has been sent down!
wannabegothchav is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 18-06-2012, 17:52
Mehitabel
Forum Member

The silence is truly curious.
Mehitabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 18:36
Simi89
Forum Member

I haven't spotted anything in google news search. :-/ seems like the local paper that covered their first court appearance didn't cover it this time.
Simi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 18:38
greengran
Forum Member

Oh dear, who will care for Audrey, she'll starve.
greengran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 18:48
Simi89
Forum Member

The amount of fat Aud has on her will ensure her survival yet, it's the getting out of the LazyAud to get drinks to subsequently wet herself/go to the toilet that will be the issue.
Old 18-06-2012, 19:11
tenorlady
Inactive Member

So no update on Prisoner Cell Block Chawn?
tenorlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 19:26
greengran
Forum Member

So no update on Prisoner Cell Block Chawn?
No, nothing. Perhaps they're all locked up on bread and water.
Old 18-06-2012, 19:53
tenorlady
Inactive Member

No, nothing. Perhaps they're all locked up on bread and water.
But they can't have been sent down! It's not their fault. I wonder who Phil's lucky cell mate is at Strangeways?
Old 18-06-2012, 19:56
Barbidoll
Forum Member

I haven't spotted anything in google news search. :-/ seems like the local paper that covered their first court appearance didn't cover it this time.
Damn, I nodded off, & missed the local Granada & North West News..Dont know if there was anything on there???... The local newspaper, is the "The Lancashire Evening Telegraph" its a daytime newspaper, so I would think, it will be in tomorrows copy, if its in.... Im sure they would report the outcome....... I shall be queueing first thing, at the newsagents tomorow & will let all you at CoC know,of the verdict, Im surprised the Chunky Chawners Camp...are staying silent, I would have thought he would be ranting & raving on f/b by now...Maybe the judge has told them to keep things off social networks..???
Barbidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 19:59
tally
Forum Member

Could PC be too embarrassed/upset to post the results even though we all know it isn't their fault?
Curled up with laughter here, does Plop know the meaning of the word "embarrassment"?

Early days for the local rag yet Simi, I'm hoping it'll be in tomorrow. Or hopefully Kim will know and keep us up to date.
tally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 23:25
kimmaton
Forum Member

hiya all, is it ok if I tell you about the chawners tomorrow as I have been involved in a crash tonight
kimmaton is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 00:07
greengran
Forum Member

hiya all, is it ok if I tell you about the chawners tomorrow as I have been involved in a crash tonight
Kim, that's fine, whenever you're ready, hope you're alright?
Old 19-06-2012, 07:44
tenorlady
Inactive Member

Gosh Kim, Chawner updates are irrelevant when you've been in a crash. Hope you are okay. Good luck with the house move too - wow, your stress levels must be through the roof!
Old 19-06-2012, 07:56
tenorlady
Inactive Member

Ooh just spotted a lengthy, punctuation free status update on Philth's page. It's going to be in the paper later today, so without spoiling the surprise, here's the last few words:

I just want to say we did not do any of this and this is so unfair we do not deserve it you all take care love Phil and family xxxx

Old 19-06-2012, 08:10
hammerfan
Forum Member

I hope you & your family are OK Kim. Take care.
hammerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 08:23
Barbidoll
Forum Member

Kim, I hope you, hubby & the children are all ok....Sorry to hear of your accident....
Im looking forward to buying our local rag today,, to read all the details of yesterdays court appearance... Google, Lancashire Evening Telegragh,,, & you too can enjoy the pleasure, too,. have a great day all at Coc.
Barbidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 08:49
Alberon
Forum Member

I just read Phil's post on Facebook. Obviously typed in a furious rage and more of a mess than usual. I'll post it later after some less biased (and better spelled) posts are made about it. But here's some spoilers about the result.

Spoiler

He's still trying to make out the case was just about swearing rather than threatening behaviour though.
Alberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 08:55
tenorlady
Inactive Member

I just read Phil's post on Facebook. Obviously typed in a furious rage and more of a mess than usual. I'll post it later after some less biased (and better spelled) posts are made about it. But here's some spoilers about the result.

Spoiler

He's still trying to make out the case was just about swearing rather than threatening behaviour though.
I read about the jug being horrid to them as well, and laughing and pointing at them (allegedly). As for the straining order, it all sounds rather like something to do with constipation.

I wonder if the real issue is the fact he posted several videos of the neighbour, on Facebook, along with comments suggesting she is fraudulently claiming DLA. (Oh the irony) I'm pretty sure it's an offence to covertly film people.
Old 19-06-2012, 09:23
Simi89
Forum Member

Phil is such an ignoramus.

And I have to say 'Jug' for a 'Judge' is hilarious chawnerspeak.

It appears that given his reaction he was perhaps expecting things to go in his favour.

As for the Jug allegedly laughing and pointing at them... He must have been watching BFC and CLC. Audrey's farting stair crawl and skip chasing is legendary.
Old 19-06-2012, 09:34
Alberon
Forum Member

It appears that given his reaction he was perhaps expecting things to go in his favour.
Well, of course he was. Because (and all together now) it wasn't their fault!
Alberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 09:53
LilAud
Forum Member

I read about the jug being horrid to them as well, and laughing and pointing at them (allegedly). As for the straining order, it all sounds rather like something to do with constipation.

I wonder if the real issue is the fact he posted several videos of the neighbour, on Facebook, along with comments suggesting she is fraudulently claiming DLA. (Oh the irony) I'm pretty sure it's an offence to covertly film people.
I do think he ought to be very, very careful though. I am not sure what the punishment is likely to be for accusing a person (not to mention a police officer) of committing perjury. I hope the complainant doesn't have access to his fb page

Seriusly though - it definitely paints the Chawner's in a whole new light and kills the myth that they are loveable, slightly dim , peeps with hearts of gold
LilAud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 10:01
Simi89
Forum Member

So have they actually been convicted of threatening behaviour? If so, yikes that won't go down very well on any job applications
Old 19-06-2012, 10:35
hammerfan
Forum Member

So have they actually been convicted of threatening behaviour? If so, yikes that won't go down very well on any job applications
It's OK, they weren't filling any out in the first place. Work mucks up their money.

Thanks for the updates.
hammerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2012, 10:39
tenorlady
Inactive Member

I do think he ought to be very, very careful though. I am not sure what the punishment is likely to be for accusing a person (not to mention a police officer) of committing perjury. I hope the complainant doesn't have access to his fb page

Seriusly though - it definitely paints the Chawner's in a whole new light and kills the myth that they are loveable, slightly dim , peeps with hearts of gold
I think the man is an idiot. He'll be back up in front of that jug before we know it, charged with contempt of court.

I'm sure discussing court proceedings on social networks and accusing solicitors, police officers and witnesses all to be in collusion with each other, is definitely frowned upon. And it's not as if his Facebook page is private, he has 4000+ "friends" and all of their friends can read Philth's pathetic rantings.

This conversation he's having to pay - does the thick twit mean compensation?
Old 19-06-2012, 10:43
tenorlady
Inactive Member

Okay Cult of Chawner, which one of you has posted this harsh and unsympathetic comment to the poor man?

Apart from the lack of punctuation, this does not make a lot of sense! I am impressed that 'Oop North' Magistrate Court cases are heard by Jugs! Both the Defence Solicitor and CPS are bound by the law to act in a professional manner. If there was evidence that Phil and Family were in Tesco at the alleged time, the Defence Solicitor would have raised it. In addition, I have also never heard of Police Officers on official duty going to court with witnesses. I think that there is a lot more to this than we have been told. Come clean Phil!!!!!