2 Additonal Multi room boxes no extra monthly cost!!

All

I have just upgraded to the premiere collection in which you get an extra box included in the package cost.

However because i kept my V+HD box when i switched to Tivo at the time i was told i could keep the box for free for life.

Unfortunatley the CS did not want to honour this deal when i upgraded to premiere package and wanted to charge me £6.50 a month. After around 20 minutes of discussion with retentions they agreed i was right and have given me an ongoing rolling credit for £6.50, so i now have the premiere package with 3 boxes for just over £58 including line rental.

Any existing Tivo users who took the early deal dont be fooled into paying for your extra box if you change your package!!

Comments

• joshua_welbyjoshua_welby Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    All

I have just upgraded to the premiere collection in which you get an extra box included in the package cost.

However because i kept my V+HD box when i switched to Tivo at the time i was told i could keep the box for free for life.

Unfortunatley the CS did not want to honour this deal when i upgraded to premiere package and wanted to charge me £6.50 a month. After around 20 minutes of discussion with retentions they agreed i was right and have given me an ongoing rolling credit for £6.50, so i now have the premiere package with 3 boxes for just over £58 including line rental.

Any existing Tivo users who took the early deal dont be fooled into paying for your extra box if you change your package!!

I also have two 1TB Tivo boxes and do not pay the extra Multiroom charge, as this is included in the Premier Collection package a saving of £11.50 a month,
    I have this as a rolling credit also