A Cosmic terrarium we call Earth

bloculablocula Posts: 206
Forum Member
People enjoy buying glass tanks and filling them up with water,adding colored rocks and plastic plants and then taking fish out of their real enviornment and placing them within miniature versions of their world.Are those fish aware of whats really going on? whats actually happening to them? do they know that superior life forms of a higher intelligence fabricated their reality?

People enjoy buying glass tanks and partially filling them up with dirt and a few small rocks,then designing and arranging little ponds amongst transplanted grass and small tree branches and then taking all kinds of small animals out of their natural habitats and placing them within those dioramic replicas of places they once lived. Are those animals ever aware of whats been done to them? do they really understand that everything around them is almost the same,but has been altered,changed and rearranged? do they know that superior life forms of a higher intelligence fabricated their reality?

People like to hunt animals,capturing and tagging them,then releasing them to be tracked and monitored and we also like to put them inside cages for all to see and do they know they are being monitored? do they know they have been placed within cages and are no longer free? are they aware of whats been done to them?

As much as we want to think and like to believe that this world is our planet and as much as we keep telling ourselves and teaching eachother that we are the dominant species of earth,doesnt mean we really are...

Are we aware? and do we want to admit to ourselves? that while we are perpetually doing those things to the beautiful animals we share this planet with,aliens have done and are doing those very same things to us.We are also being abducted,tagged,released and monitored and are we ready and willing to face the reality of knowing that we may be living within an intentionally designed world,a terra formed planet,a cosmic terrarium? do we even want to know that superior life forms of a higher intelligence fabricated our reality?

Comments

• TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you been reading 2312?
    ...I have... :o

Anyway, probably not. I assume this is another copy of a post you've made months ago somewhere else?
  • harry hamsterharry hamster Posts: 1,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ban the idiot for spamming.
  • bloculablocula Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Have you been reading 2312?
    ...I have... :o

Anyway, probably not. I assume this is another copy of a post you've made months ago somewhere else?

no, is it good? im guessing its connected to my theory, and ties in with the zoo hypothesis as well...
  • Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's the exact same thread on the above top secret forum.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread827282/pg1
    Forum Member
    Ban the idiot for spamming.

i posted this thread on ats 2 months ago but that still doesnt mean it cant be a good discussion on here,new ideas are always healthy for the mind and what better idea to discuss than the fact that we are indeed living on a planet that is little more than an artificial environment created by aliens for their own entertainment...
    Forum Member
    Here's the exact same thread on the above top secret forum.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread827282/pg1

well done for finding it...how long did it take? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blocula

People think they are above and beyond all other forms of life on earth and we act like we are the be all end all of evolutionary progression,but i dont think we are we are and as we relentlessly and thoughtlessly,both night and day,continue to hunt, track, abduct, tag, capture, exterminate, murder, release, stalk, monitor, breed, clone, test, extinctify, cage, kill, farm, poison, cultivate, experiment and devour the beautiful and innocent animals we share this world with,while knowing that most of us could care less and dont give a damn about how the animals feel and how they are being effected,theres something else also worth knowing,the very same things are being done to us by superior beings who are the true dominant species of earth and ultimately,we deserve it because we have earned it for ourselves,from all the massive amounts of negative karma that we've been collectively building up for so long...

:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blocula wrote: »
    well done for finding it...how long did it take? :rolleyes:

About the same amount of time it takes you to copy and paste and spam this forum. :cool:
  • Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    About the same amount of time it takes you to copy and paste and spam this forum. :cool:
    Touché Monsieur Pussycat!! :D
    Forum Member
    For those who actually would like to discuss this and maybe other interesting ideas and theories of mine,I have also thought that we may be living beneath an artificial light,a sun thats not really 93 million miles away,but is actually much closer and a lot smaller than we are led to believe it is.Like the heat lamps and light bulbs that people place above their fish tank terrariums to keep their little pets warm and out of darkness...Is that unlikely?...Yes,but...Is it possible?...Yes...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was the other poster that used post stuff from other forums?
    Forum Member

im not spamming, yes im copying my own threads but guess what! i actually want to discuss my theories here but if all you want to do is insult me then please dont bother...there are plenty out there who are interested in my threads on ats and so there may be some who like my threads here too...
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    One small difference between us and animals/sea life is that we have the ability to fully understand our surroundings and have the capacity to further our understanding of the universe around us.

We would know if there was a glass wall that we can only knock into but not penetrate just outside our planet that was acting as a barrier to some other strange place that we could see but not touch.

Unless you are on about time or a dimensional wall your theory falls flat on its three dimensional arse.

But even then you would be comparing using to a 1 dimensional being not being able to see a 2/3 dimensional world.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I like the sound of this thread
    Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

The amount of rubbish he spouts in it should make it very entertaining.:D
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im not spamming, yes im copying my own threads but guess what! i actually want to discuss my theories here but if all you want to do is insult me then please dont bother...there are plenty out there who are interested in my threads on ats and so there may be some who like my threads here too...

Er, no.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One word- psychiatrist.:D
    Forum Member
    *marv* wrote: »
    One small difference between us and animals/sea life is that we have the ability to fully understand our surrounds and have the capacity to further our understanding of the universe around us.

We would fully know if there was a glass wall that we can only knock into but not penetrate just outside our planet that was acting as a barrier to some other strange place that we could see but not touch.

Unless you are on about time or a dimensional wall your theory falls flat on its three dimensional arse.

But even then you would be comparing using to a 1 dimensional being not being able to see a 2/3 dimensional world.
    i dont think we are literally in a glass and or some other type of material container,but instead that this planet was terraformed specifically to keep us and other species here, I think that the earth was once a barren planet that was discovered by intelligent beings from a class-2 or class-3 civilization,when they entered this solar system during interstellar voyages and they terraformed earth in order for it to support a biosphere,for life and so if the earth is actually a zoo, then its a zoo built within a vast terrarium we call earth,but what exactly for?...

the earth might be nothing more than an intentionally created game preserve,prime hunting ground, where we are tracked and abducted,tagged,released and monitored by alien hunters and alien thrill seekers...
  • Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    Can you do this one please......
    "The Strange Humanoid Creature I Watched Swimming In The Ocean"

Thanks ever so much. :cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt anyone will like them. They are all full of nonsense. People want sensible discussions not spammed with absolute rubbish.

Your theories belong in the funny farm.

And why was your last thread removed?
    Forum Member
    Can you do this one please......

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread777657/pg56

Thanks ever so much. :cool:
    i did post that one about about 2 weeks ago but only 3 people replied...anyways ive just had a message saying ive been alerted for spamming when all i want to do is discuss alternative theories about our reality and this planet...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, I am part of the Truman Show then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i did post that one about about 2 weeks ago but only 3 people replied...anyways ive just had a message saying ive been alerted for spamming when all i want to do is discuss alternative theories about our reality and this planet...

Perhaps it was aliens...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no, is it good? im guessing its connected to my theory, and ties in with the zoo hypothesis as well...
    You mean people are alike all over?
  • PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i did post that one about about 2 weeks ago but only 3 people replied...anyways ive just had a message saying ive been alerted

Maybe the aliens have caught up with you?
This discussion has been closed.