Options

Anyone have any annoying School Teachers/Friends?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
Forum Member
Following on from the Work colleague Thread :)

Comments

• Options
    zamba hamsterzamba hamster Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My friend annoys me so much some times:
    he pronounces guinea pig-buinea pig
    he pronounces bridge-bwidge
    he pronounces river-wiver

sometimes it is so annoying and he won't let me help him
  • Options
    skazzaskazza Posts: 4,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend annoys me so much some times:
    he pronounces guinea pig-buinea pig
    he pronounces bridge-bwidge
    he pronounces river-wiver

sometimes it is so annoying and he won't let me help him

You're so right. I'd never even consider being friends with someone who had a speech impediment. Far too annoying.

Why won't he let you help him? Surely all those years you spent training to be a speech therapist mean something?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    skazza wrote: »
    You're so right. I'd never even consider being friends with someone who had a speech impediment. Far too annoying.

Why won't he let you help him? Surely all those years you spent training to be a speech therapist mean something?

Haha:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,383
    Forum Member
    Yes, a maths teacher called Mr Moon - Fred Harris lookalike and complete ****! I don't normally hold grudges and am generally a pretty amiable fella but if I ever met him again I'd knock him into next week for all the abuse he gave me, regardless of how old and/or frail he might be now. I truly hope he has died a long and lingering death in the 30+ years since I left school.
  • Options
    Fibromite59Fibromite59 Posts: 22,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know quite a few teachers and have three of them for relations. They all seem very bossy. I have often wondered if becoming a teacher makes you end up bossy, or if people with a bossy nature, decide to become teachers.
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know quite a few teachers and have three of them for relations. They all seem very bossy. I have often wondered if becoming a teacher makes you end up bossy, or if people with a bossy nature, decide to become teachers.

The latter. Now sit up straight and stop slouching.