Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 13)

Closed Thread
Old 03-03-2013, 14:13
Lindy_Loue
Forum Member

I don't want to speak to soon..... but there's a little bit of sun peeping out.

Hello all my fellow JJaters, hope you're all well.

I decided to brave it and came out from under the duvet yesterday, did a bit of shopping. Chosen some new crockery for everyday use and finally made a decision on the kitchen tiles. I'm heartily sick of bare walls that seem to leave a constant dusty film over everything.

OH is in there now wielding a paintbrush throwing on a base coat.

I see Jonno has had something to say about the footie shirt he has such a way with words.

Just as we thought not John's....tell us something we didn't know haha.
Hi Lena

It's great to get new crockery etc, isn't it? Gives me pleasure way beyond the actual cost

What did jonno say?

Have a good day
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 03-03-2013, 15:11
Lena J
Forum Member

Hi Lena

It's great to get new crockery etc, isn't it? Gives me pleasure way beyond the actual cost

What did jonno say?

Have a good day
Need to have a look at the CT, all the tweets are there in glorious detail. Too many to put here as it's turned into a slanging match. It's not unusual for a certain person to delete her tweets afterwards, the usual if I wipe them away they never happened.

Their own brand of truth.
Old 03-03-2013, 15:30
Lindy_Loue
Forum Member

Need to have a look at the CT, all the tweets are there in glorious detail. Too many to put here as it's turned into a slanging match. It's not unusual for a certain person to delete her tweets afterwards, the usual if I wipe them away they never happened.

Their own brand of truth.
Oh, I see.... What a lot of nonsense! I'll refrain from further comment I think......
Old 03-03-2013, 16:18
bblover
Forum Member

Lol so the shirt isn't Johns,oh well,hope the one biding on it isn't too disappointed.
Old 03-03-2013, 16:18
augusta92
Forum Member

I don't want to speak to soon..... but there's a little bit of sun peeping out.

Hello all my fellow JJaters, hope you're all well.

I decided to brave it and came out from under the duvet yesterday, did a bit of shopping. Chosen some new crockery for everyday use and finally made a decision on the kitchen tiles. I'm heartily sick of bare walls that seem to leave a constant dusty film over everything.

OH is in there now wielding a paintbrush throwing on a base coat.

I see Jonno has had something to say about the footie shirt he has such a way with words.

Just as we thought not John's....tell us something we didn't know haha.

oh this sounds interesting.....I will go and have a look.

and congratulations for choosing a colour and new crockery. When I first got my house, I didnt care if everything matched, it was just about being cheap and cheerful, but now its very important. I work around the themes of blue and white...so have some blue denby, some white things and some blue and white patterned things...

well im back home again safe. and missed everyone!!!!

ive put on the washing, so now can sit down for a few minutes...An old version of Les Miserables is on...we worked out there was no music fairly early on !!!!
Old 03-03-2013, 18:03
nyannie
Forum Member

There I was having a quiet look around the threads this quiet Sunday afternoon - and wow, did I wake up.

Jonno really did let rip! Guess the question as to whose tee-shirt it was has been answered.

Think I need to lie down. All this excitement isn't good for me. . . .
Old 03-03-2013, 19:47
Lena J
Forum Member

oh this sounds interesting.....I will go and have a look.

and congratulations for choosing a colour and new crockery. When I first got my house, I didnt care if everything matched, it was just about being cheap and cheerful, but now its very important. I work around the themes of blue and white...so have some blue denby, some white things and some blue and white patterned things...

well im back home again safe. and missed everyone!!!!

ive put on the washing, so now can sit down for a few minutes...An old version of Les Miserables is on...we worked out there was no music fairly early on !!!!
Welcome back augusta, we missed you too! I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Haha, my crockery is blue and white as well, what taste we have.
Old 03-03-2013, 19:52
Lena J
Forum Member

There I was having a quiet look around the threads this quiet Sunday afternoon - and wow, did I wake up.

Jonno really did let rip! Guess the question as to whose tee-shirt it was has been answered.

....and breathe, rofl

Such entertainment for a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Can't help but feel we may have heard from John this afternoon. .... and he sounds in fine form.
Old 04-03-2013, 00:15
CrazyChick
Forum Member

John James ‏@uk_JohnJames_oz

Ok . http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151003491100 This shirt is NOT mine nor is it the one I wore in the bb house. Big Brother did not allow us to KEEP the tops.

If ppl want to bid for charity then so be it and i'm happy with that BUT keep in mind that the Shirt was NOT worn by me.
Old 04-03-2013, 00:19
jeanoj
Forum Member

Ok . http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151003491100 This shirt is NOT mine nor is it the one I wore in the bb house. Big Brother did not allow us to KEEP the tops.

If ppl want to bid for charity then so be it and i'm happy with that BUT keep in mind that the Shirt was NOT worn by me.
Ha ha ha - has JG been shown to be a liar? Well, I never
Old 04-03-2013, 00:27
Lena J
Forum Member

Thanks CrazyChick for bringing us up to date.
Hope you're well, good to hear from you again.

And thank you John for clarifying that the shirt does not belong to you. Which we'd believed to be the case all along.

If you're watching, trust you're well and enjoying your summer.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:23
Haggis&Chips
Forum Member

Can't resist jumping in here and adding a few more of these !
Old 04-03-2013, 02:28
Giddykipper
Forum Member

Using up all our smilies? How very dare you sir! Now I have no more for the rest of this post! (Imagine a grin at this point)

But have to agree with the others - shirtgate has now been clarified. And I thought John put it very nicely to allow for the charitable impulses which, no doubt, motivated some to participate... (wish I could use the rolling eyes one... sigh)
Old 04-03-2013, 07:12
nyannie
Forum Member

No, I never either. . .
Old 04-03-2013, 07:13
nyannie
Forum Member

You are always welcome here - nice to see you.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:19
nyannie
Forum Member

Morning all.

Thanks CrazyChick for the tweet. Nice to see some familiar posters.

Can I also 'ditto' Lena's thoughts?

Well, we all know the truth now. Certainly did liven up a Sunday afternoon.

Lovely sunshine here. Have to dig out some lightweight clothes for my jaunt into London tomorrow at the crack of dawn and have to finish my homework.

Well, best get going - also need to do some ironing and some vacuuming. Have a good day.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:18
augusta92
Forum Member

Thanks CrazyChick for bringing us up to date.
Hope you're well, good to hear from you again.

And thank you John for clarifying that the shirt does not belong to you. Which we'd believed to be the case all along.

If you're watching, trust you're well and enjoying your summer.

This has been hilarious ......so funny, but thank you John as well for setting the record straight....

morning all.....
Old 04-03-2013, 09:20
georgyporgy
Forum Member

Round of applause

well said John james, polite and clear

so we now know, how low josie will go
lying and cheating people out of their hard earned
money
really leaves a nasty taste in the mouth
georgyporgy is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 04-03-2013, 09:44
muggins14
Forum Member

Well done to John for being concise and polite too, whilst clarifying it all ... who'd have thought a mere shirt would cause such a stir, I'm sure it wasn't intended at all Ms Gibson was it
Old 04-03-2013, 09:45
muggins14
Forum Member

LMAO Nyannie... hope you've recovered
Old 04-03-2013, 10:52
Lena J
Forum Member

Good morning all, the SUN'S OUT!!!
Sorry for shouting.

Hope you're all well. Got to go and help OH in the garden (he's got a day off) as he's going to tackle the eucalyptus tree...AGAIN. I swear that thing grows overnight, looks lovely swaying around in the breeze and all nice and green even in winter, but it's like a bloomin' triffid!!

Has it all gone quiet now?
Have I got time for a quick shufti or will my absence from the garden be noticed?

Have a good day everyone, will check back later.
Old 04-03-2013, 13:01
Lindy_Loue
Forum Member

it's starting to kick off again in CT.....Josie claims the shirt was john's .....surprise, surprise!
Old 04-03-2013, 15:25
augusta92
Forum Member

it's starting to kick off again in CT.....Josie claims the shirt was john's .....surprise, surprise!

one of these statements cant actually be true....

now who do I believe?????

John of course...
Old 04-03-2013, 17:18
nyannie
Forum Member

Well done to John for being concise and polite too, whilst clarifying it all ... who'd have thought a mere shirt would cause such a stir, I'm sure it wasn't intended at all Ms Gibson was it
My thoughts precisely muggins.

I just wonder why Ms Gibson didn't just send a donation to the dog hip fund. I guess doing what she did keeps her in the public eye - and gives her another subject to sell a story about.
Old 04-03-2013, 17:19
nyannie
Forum Member

LMAO Nyannie... hope you've recovered
Just about muggs - I had a gin and tonic too.

Closed Thread