Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 9)

BJgirl wrote: »
Happy Birthday have a great day
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1662199

Comments

• Options
      wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Welcome to Part 9 everyone...time to bring over all the goodies :D

Happy Birthday Amy - have a lovely day. :)
    • Options
      SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Happy Birthday Amy--Have a great day:)
    • Options
      AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      wliag43 wrote: »
      Welcome to Part 9 everyone...time to bring over all the goodies :D

Happy Birthday Amy - have a lovely day. :)

Thankyou. Had lunch at m ms, out shopping this afternoon and dinner out tonight.

Had a lovely tweet from Robin. Artem and Kara didnt reply!!!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      SMW1963 wrote: »
      Happy Birthday Amy--Have a great day:)

Thankyou. Have had lovely day so far, especially getting a tweet from Robin this morning!!
    • Options
      dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Woop woop new thread!:D
      happy birthday Amsalt x
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      dollysid wrote: »
      Woop woop new thread!:D
      happy birthday Amsalt x

Thankyou. Had great day so far, shopping and out for dinner tonight. Had lovely tweet from Robin this morning - made my day. Nothing from Artem tho' :(
    • Options
      wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
    • Options
      yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Happy Birthday AmSalt, hope you have had a great day . Hugs.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Wow I came to say hello , and there I was left behind , but Hi there everyone , I wonder if this part 9 will take us to the start of SCD , we are not that far away now , and the practice for the Pros will not be many days away , I hope Artems treatment is helping him , I sat watching a few ITT with Claudia and Kara and Artem at 4am this morning , had a good laugh at the' Hands /Terminator' one where he warns Kara he will break her hand if she grabs his forearm , and then is so embarrassed how it sounds , and they showed the classic body language when falling in love , both making the same movements at the same time but in reverse,( in their case ) by putting their fingers up to their mouths and chewing their thumb and index finger, while giggling . Awe it was such a give away :D
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Greetings everyone. Been out all day, happy times. :)
      You go out for the day and come home to find we have jumped! WOW.;)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
    • Options
      Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Have been catching up tonight as I was out all day.
      I will say Goodnight All and have Sweet dreams x.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Wonder what Kara will be doing on Sunday? Hopefully waking up to an Artem Chigvintsev breakfast, and oh yes him aswell. !!! Lucky girl.....
    • Options
      SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      AmSalt12 wrote: »
      Wonder what Kara will be doing on Sunday? Hopefully waking up to an Artem Chigvintsev breakfast, and oh yes him aswell. !!! Lucky girl.....

;):);):)

I'm sure Artem will have some surprises up his sleeve for her and no doubt enjoy a family day with the boy's before the madness begins for Artem re Strictly & for Kara her play.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      KAbell wrote: »
      :D:D Lovely lovely lovely.:D:D

He is , isnt he !!!!!.

I wonder if there are any contests at the Chig/Toin house as to who is being cheered, will it be Rusia, GB, or even USA , or will it be all three, I know Kara was into gymnastics when young ,and is a Face for the Olympics , but I dont know if Artem is interested in sport , other than F1, and motor racing .

I am out tonight , I am going to meet a distant cousin who is on his way back to Australia, and we are having a group 1st time meeting with him , his ancester was the sister of my G grandfather, who at 21 left England as a young but poor mother with her husband and son , to start with a new life with them , and created a large overseas branch of our family , it will be something that we have never done before, I have seen similar events on TV, but never thought I would be doing it

I will pop back later.
    • Options
      silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
      Forum Member
      SMW1963 wrote: »
      ;):);):)

I'm sure Artem will have some surprises up his sleeve for her and no doubt enjoy a family day with the boy's before the madness begins for Artem re Strictly & for Kara her play.

It is possible that Kara started rehearsals for her new play this week. It is due to open in Malvern at the end of August. SCD pro dancer rehearsals probably start in a week or so.

I posted an article on the old thread about Brendan published by the Daily Mirror. They said he was on crutches after his crash. The Daily Express have now printed an article about him doing a jive workout with Jo Wood in Manchester!!

Brendan said

"I suffered a major brake failure while going very fast. There was nowhere to stop, except a wall of tyres that I had to crash into. I actually feel quite lucky.

"It is sore but I'm OK. You can save your sympathy for when Strictly starts and you see who I'm paired with".
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      yungathart wrote: »
      He is , isnt he !!!!!.

I wonder if there are any contests at the Chig/Toin house as to who is being cheered, will it be Rusia, GB, or even USA , or will it be all three, I know Kara was into gymnastics when young ,and is a Face for the Olympics , but I dont know if Artem is interested in sport , other than F1, and motor racing .

I am out tonight , I am going to meet a distant cousin who is on his way back to Australia, and we are having a group 1st time meeting with him , his ancester was the sister of my G grandfather, who at 21 left England as a young but poor mother with her husband and son , to start with a new life with them , and created a large overseas branch of our family , it will be something that we have never done before, I have seen similar events on TV, but never thought I would be doing it

I will pop back later.
      It would be interesting to know what Artem might be watching!! He is bound to have a soft spot for his home country, his parents still live there and he has so recently returned from a holiday with them. Presume his brother, Anton, still lives there too?
      Now of course we are also wondering what he has planned for Kara's birthday.......We might hear, we might not...;):rolleyes:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      It would be interesting to know what Artem might be watching!! He is bound to have a soft spot for his home country, his parents still live there and he has so recently returned from a holiday with them. Presume his brother, Anton, still lives there too?
      Now of course we are also wondering what he has planned for Kara's birthday.......We might hear, we might not...;):rolleyes:

I think Artem's Brother lives in Germany. Not really sure. If you increase the size of the photo of Artem with his Father, they have the same shape face. Yungathart may be right about the moustache.

Artem is probably like rest of us. His passion is F1 motor racing but I am sure he is channel hopping looking at at sports featuring Russian competitors. If he is allowed to have the remote!!

Trust he is still having physio and not going mad in the gym. At least with Robin away on another holiday he won't have his gym buddy to lead him astray.

Hope that Kara has a lovely Birthday on Sunday with her three boys.:)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Have been watching Enchanted this afternoon. So love that film. Wouldnt be wonderful to meet a gorgeous hunk (Patrick Dempsey is the hunk in this film), and go off into the sunset with your Prince Charming. Ooooh wake up girl still dreaming.................!!!!l
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Well done Andy Murray. He is assured of a medal in the final of the Olympic tennis championship after beating Novak Djokovic. I am sure one or two Scottish ladies will be celebrating tonight.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Well done Andy Murray. He is assured of a medal in the final of the Olympic tennis championship after beating Novak Djokovic. I am sure one or two Scottish ladies will be celebrating tonight.
      You bet, it was a brilliant performance. Some stunning shots and smiles.:)
      I think you ladies could be right about Artem's dad. We would see a resemblance between father and son, whatever the circumstances!! He must be so proud of Artem. Hope they took him some dvds of their shows. I didn't know Anton Chigvintsev lived in Germany or if I did, I had forgotten!:rolleyes:
      Now what would Kara like for her birthday? ;) We can all dream, we are used to that......:D I would say she has done pretty well lately but something else would be SO NICE!! Think that is over to you then Artem!!!:);)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      You bet, it was a brilliant performance. Some stunning shots and smiles.:)
      I think you ladies could be right about Artem's dad. We would see a resemblance between father and son, whatever the circumstances!! He must be so proud of Artem. Hope they took him some dvds of their shows. I didn't know Anton Chigvintsev lived in Germany or if I did, I had forgotten!:rolleyes:
      Now what would Kara like for her birthday? ;) We can all dream, we are used to that......:D I would say she has done pretty well lately but something else would be SO NICE!! Think that is over to you then Artem!!!:);)

It was just the way Artem and his Dad were sitting there and they seemed so similar. I just wish we could have seen more of his Dad,s face.
      I hope we are not all going to be disappointed this weekend if what we want to happen doesn,t happen. We will just have to keep everything crossed.
      Whatever happens I hope they have a lovely day on Sunday.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I will wish you Goodnight Ladies and Sweet Pink Dreams x.
    This discussion has been closed.