Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

CBB insider information

Old 09-08-2012, 11:52
sfs324

Extremely long time lurker here.

I happen to have insider information on one celebrity going into the house. This person is the Olympian that we've heard about in a few articles. The same person is great at what they do- even the best, however they are greatly overshadowed by someone else in the same field, although that will no longer be the case after the year is over. However this person has a great future and will not be left to sink or swim

I just want to add that I'm not a producer- I just know someone that is, and they are very secretive with information. However they were quick to tell me about the person in question. They are a pretty big name considering all the media attention they've gotten over the past few weeks.

I'll leave the person in question open to discussion although I don't think I've made it that hard to figure out.

Good luck!
sfs324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:07
LottieD92
Forum Member

I happen to have insider information on one celebrity going into the house. This person is the Olympian that we've heard about in a few articles. The same person is great at what they do- even the best, however they are greatly overshadowed by someone else in the same field, although that will no longer be the case after the year is over. However this person has a great future and will not be left to sink or swim

I just want to add that I'm not a producer- I just know someone that is, and they are very secretive with information. However they were quick to tell me about the person in question. They are a pretty big name considering all the media attention they've gotten over the past few weeks.

I'll leave the person in question open to discussion although I don't think I've made it that hard to figure out.

Good luck!
Ryan Lochte?
LottieD92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:09
Swinetown
Forum Member

Good luck!
You are such a loyal friend, the kind of person a friend could trust, you friend is very lucky
Swinetown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:11
k0213818
Forum Member

Two names come to mind:
Jo Jackson- Beijing Bronze Medalist, overshadowed by Becky Adlington
Pete Waterfield- Tom Daley's diving partner.
k0213818 is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Scrubber
Forum Member

I'm not a producer- I just know someone that is, and they are very secretive with information. However they were quick to tell me about the person in question.
Very contradictory. Also, you aren't a very trust worthy friend.
Scrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
queserasera
Inactive Member

Congratulations OP you win the award for most pointless thread ever
queserasera is offline   Reply With Quote
glowboy
Forum Member

I don't have a clue who you are alluding to.
glowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:14
sfs324

Very contradictory. Also, you aren't a very trust worthy friend.
The 'celebrity' is a pretty big deal by CBB standards, so they couldn't wait to tell me. They were being secretive about the other people in the house, because let's face it, they aren't exactly Brad and Angie.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:14
**JennaJ**
Forum Member

You are such a loyal friend, the kind of person a friend could trust, you friend is very lucky
I agree.

Wish I had friends like this......
**JennaJ** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:16
jlp95bwfc
Forum Member

Two names come to mind:
Jo Jackson- Beijing Bronze Medalist, overshadowed by Becky Adlington
Pete Waterfield- Tom Daley's diving partner.
Neither of those are anywhere near the best in their field
jlp95bwfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:18
Halki
Forum Member

I don't have a clue who you are alluding to.
Me neither.
Halki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:20
Tissy
Forum Member

Actually the OP didn`t say it came from a friend just that they knew the producer

OP do you think whoever it is will make a good hm ?
Tissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:22
Olive2
Forum Member

The 'celebrity' is a pretty big deal by CBB standards, so they couldn't wait to tell me. They were being secretive about the other people in the house, because let's face it, they aren't exactly Brad and Angie.
Is that you Conor and your Uncle.

When you see (your so called friend again) please tell him, he ruined this years BB.

I have got no interest in the next CBB and wouldn't care if it was the Queen herself going in...

BIB, PS Donald Duck would be a big deal BY CBB standards

Last edited by Olive2 : 09-08-2012 at 12:25. Reason: PS
Olive2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:22
jlp95bwfc
Forum Member

If they arent being secretive about this person then why don't you just tell us instead of playing stupid games. Also tell your "friend" what a mess they're making of BB, allowing bullying thugs to walk away with the prize money
Old 09-08-2012, 12:23
glowboy
Forum Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one
Old 09-08-2012, 12:25
Timalloy84
Forum Member

I thought their would be an olympian in there, most aren't proffesionals so may as well capitalise on their fame. Lochte would be a big deal.
Timalloy84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:27
sfs324

If they arent being secretive about this person then why don't you just tell us instead of playing stupid games. Also tell your "friend" what a mess they're making of BB, allowing bullying thugs to walk away with the prize money
The 'producer' isn't my friend, sorry I should have been clearer on that! They were blabbing info to anyone who would listen so if I hear anything else before the premiere I'll let you guys know.

They aren't a typical producer- more in charge of the casting side of the show, but they do help with making tasks etc.

I didn't see it that way- so sure I'll be more than happy to reveal who the person is. I just wanted to add some mystery and excitement to the forum. It can't all about Deana can it?

It's- Ryan Lochte
Old 09-08-2012, 12:28
bb2011fan
Forum Member

Has to be ryan lochte. Yum,three weeks of him
bb2011fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:29
glowboy
Forum Member

The 'producer' isn't my friend, sorry I should have been clearer on that! They were blabbing info to anyone who would listen so if I hear anything else before the premiere I'll let you guys know.

They aren't a typical producer- more in charge of the casting side of the show, but they do help with making tasks etc.

I didn't see it that way- so sure I'll be more than happy to reveal who the person is. I just wanted to add some mystery and excitement to the forum. It can't all about Deana can it?

It's- Ryan Lochte
I think this "producer" is possibly talking out of their derriere.

Old 09-08-2012, 12:31
sfs324

I think this "producer" is possibly talking out of their derriere.

It's fine for you to think that! Just giving you guys a heads up before the premiere.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:32
queserasera
Inactive Member

It's- Ryan Lochte
LOL , don't believe it..

sits back and waits to be proved wrong
queserasera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:33
qwertyell
Forum Member

He was on BBC breakfast today, saying he was going to take a month off before hitting the pool again...
qwertyell is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:34
jlp95bwfc
Forum Member

It's fine for you to think that! Just giving you guys a heads up before the premiere.
Why do you keep calling it a premiere. It's a low budget tv show, not some Hollywood movie
Old 09-08-2012, 12:36
Dancc
Forum Member

Ryan Lochte?! The producers have hit the jackpot if true.
Dancc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:37
sfs324

For all you naysayers!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/new...ll-sketch.html