Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Jennifer Aniston engaged (for real, this time)

Old 13-08-2012, 20:58
lexi22
Inactive Member

I like her but I'm not that sure about him. I've heard rumours he latches onto people to further his career. Hope not for her sake
I like him, he's interesting, but I'm not sure about her. She comes across as quite dull and vapid. But I guess if he likes her enough to want to get engaged to her, she must be a bit more interesting than she comes across as.

Good luck to them.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-08-2012, 21:12
Chip Popple
Forum Member

Both Angelina and Jennifer have had cosmetic surgery, so neither of them are naturally beautiful. Both have had nose jobs.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=jen...r:4,s:18,i:144

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=jen...:10,s:18,i:163
Chip Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 21:24
lexi22
Inactive Member

Jolie, pre and post surgery, has a beautiful face imo. Her bone structure is gorgeous, as are her eyes. I've never thought of Aniston as beautiful. Attractive, yes, but in a very ordinary way.

How funny, this thread! Aniston gets engaged and it ends up, like all threads the world over, about her and Jolie.
Old 13-08-2012, 21:28
Chip Popple
Forum Member

Jolie, pre and post surgery, has a beautiful face imo. Her bone structure is gorgeous, as are her eyes. I've never thought of Aniston as beautiful. Attractive, yes, but in a very ordinary way.

How funny, this thread! Aniston gets engaged and it ends up, like all threads the world over, about her and Jolie.

I know, and I'm annoyed at myself for getting involved - I'm not really a fan of either women tbh
Chip Popple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 21:36
lexi22
Inactive Member

I know, and I'm annoyed at myself for getting involved - I'm not really a fan of either women tbh
I know. I try to steer clear of Triangle threads. They do my head in.

Anyway, I guess we'll have months and months of tabloid Triangle (or should that be 'square' now?) spew ahead speculating about who'll get married first, who'll have the nicer dress, the bigger ring, the most expensive cake, who's secretly not sure if they're doing the right thing, who's calling who in the middle of the night, on and on and on it will go... on and on and on and on.... into infinity....
Old 13-08-2012, 21:38
bookaddict
Forum Member

Angelina has topped polls for years and no-one beats her in looks imo, but a lot of people don't like Angelina, whether it's her looks, the Oscar's leg, or the Brad/Jen split.
She may have topped polls, but beauty is subjective. No-one dan be wrong to think someone's beautiful, and no-one can be wrong for disagreeing.

The Oscar leg thing, the Brangelina thing - no, it's nothing to do with those. And I certainly don't dislike because of her looks - that's just silly.

I don't think Jennifer is beautiful either incidentally. But I do think she's pretty and has a warmth that Angelina lacks.
bookaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 21:41
Blondie X
Forum Member

Anyway, I guess we'll have months and months of tabloid Triangle (or should that be 'square' now?) spew ahead speculating about who'll get married first, who'll have the nicer dress, the bigger ring, the most expensive cake, who's secretly not sure if they're doing the right thing, who's calling who in the middle of the night, on and on and on it will go... on and on and on and on.... into infinity....
And, meanwhile, the 4 people involved don't give a rats arse about what each other are doing.
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 21:43
bookaddict
Forum Member

And, meanwhile, the 4 people involved don't give a rats arse about what each other are doing.
True I'm annoyed with myself for getting into the old Angelina/Jennifer thing!
bookaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 22:03
katinthehat
Forum Member

Wonderful news. How strange Saint Jen should get engaged hot on the heels of a speculated marriage.

Hope it all works out for her. Is she still young enough to have kids though?
katinthehat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 22:59
granted08
Forum Member

She may have topped polls, but beauty is subjective. No-one dan be wrong to think someone's beautiful, and no-one can be wrong for disagreeing.
True.

And I certainly don't dislike because of her looks - that's just silly.
True.

I don't think Jennifer is beautiful either incidentally. But I do think she's pretty and has a warmth that Angelina lacks.
I think Angelina is warm because of her charity work and adopting and talking about social issues. I think Angelina is model pretty whereas Jennifer's more "girl next door"
granted08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2012, 23:29
SarahJam
Forum Member

Congratulations to them, they seem like a lovely couple, like to stay out the limelight.

I then Jennifer got over the divorce ages ago but the media like to keep it a story. Hopefully now they are both settled they'll drop it.
SarahJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 18:47
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

Is she still young enough to have kids though?
She's 43. it's possible that she could get pregnant naturally but I can imagine her opting for IVF. Cue Jen posing with "adorable" twins in a year or so!
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 20:27
downtonfan
Forum Member

I like her but I'm not that sure about him. I've heard rumours he latches onto people to further his career. Hope not for her sake
He was with a not very famous woman for 14 years. So that makes all kinds of sense,
downtonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2012, 23:12
DavetheScot
Forum Member

I adore Jennifer Aniston. For me, only Emma Watson (with very different looks, and of course much younger) can really rival her as the most beautiful female celebrity. Congratulations to Jennifer and Justin (the lucky sod!)

Jen is still young enough for kids to be possible - my sister had her only child when she was Jen's age, though she did have IVF. It's always possible though that they might choose not to have them; not everyone wants children.
DavetheScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 01:57
Shappy
Forum Member

I have no doubt she will at least try for babies. At 43, it will be very difficult but maybe they'll adopt if they can't have them naturally.
Shappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 16:42
PunksNotDead
Forum Member

Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux 'no longer planning wedding'
PunksNotDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 17:45
Squealer_Mahony
Forum Member

Aw no poor Rachel I mean Jennifer
Squealer_Mahony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 18:48
Nikkiclody
Forum Member

He always looked a bit gay to me, skin very botoxed and dyed jet black hair..maybe I'm wrong, but some men have a look about them that screams something!

poor Jen though she will never get over Brad or the shame of losing him to the black widow Saint Angelina.
Nikkiclody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 19:02
Cloudbusting
Forum Member

Not a surprise, really. About as surprising as the fact that the sky is blue.

Jennifer seems nice but is so terminally dull I can't fathom the press obsession. I never got how she was the star of Friends either. I thought Courtney Cox and Lisa Kudrow were far more talented and interesting in the show.
Cloudbusting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 19:40
parthy
Forum Member

They haven't broken up!
parthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 19:59
PunksNotDead
Forum Member

They haven't broken up!
Who said they had
PunksNotDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2013, 23:43
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

poor Jen though she will never get over Brad or the shame of losing him to the black widow Saint Angelina.
Personally I think she got over him a long time ago. The tabloid media on the other hand never will.

Sad if it's true, and that's a pretty big if, but any couple that can't compromise on where to live like that are doomed to fail.
AdelaideGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 00:03
Cloudbusting
Forum Member

Personally I think she got over him a long time ago. The tabloid media on the other hand never will.
I agree and they desperately need to give it a rest. Did anyone ever care?
Cloudbusting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 08:10
parthy
Forum Member

The way people are talking, it's like they have.

The wedding is no longer being planned... for now. It doesn't mean it's off for good.
parthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2013, 08:57
donna255
Forum Member

He is moving back to NYC and she is staying in LA.
donna255 is offline   Reply With Quote