Do you mean Sean? not Rob
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    Way ahead of you, pal...:D

Haha! :D

Has Jean been bullied by Philth? I didn't know that. I don't remember him bullying her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Has Jean been bullied by Philth? I didn't know that. I don't remember him bullying her.

Exactly what I was going to ask?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha! :D

Philth confused Jean when she wanted to tell the police she saw Andrew at the station on the night Heather died. He didn't bully her, he manipulated her.
  • Options
    ray.ray.returnsray.ray.returns Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we should have had Jean giving Ian a bath
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    Do you mean Sean? not Rob

Yup, Sean. Jean has no connection to Rob (who was killed by Ryan).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Philth confused Jean when she wanted to tell the police she saw Andrew at the station on the night Heather died. He didn't bully her, he manipulated her.

Yeah, exactly.
  • Options
    funcat650funcat650 Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't compare Stacey to Ben. Ben is a filthy remorseless sociopath , Stacey was raped in the most horrific way and her murder of Archie was hardly premeditated so I wouldn't put that label on her of being a murderer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    funcat650 wrote: »
    I wouldn't compare Stacey to Ben. Ben is a filthy remorseless sociopath , Stacey was raped in the most horrific way and her murder of Archie was hardly premeditated so I wouldn't put that label on her of being a murderer.

Yeah she just slid on her leather gloves and went to see the rapist for a bit of a chat.

Ben's murder of Heather defiantly wasn't premeditated, it's still murder
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Jean know the truth now about Ben?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    Does Jean know the truth now about Ben?

No, I don't think she does...she said he wanted to say something but did't. If she does know, Jean is a better actress than I've ever given her credit for.
  • Options
    funcat650funcat650 Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah she just slid on her leather gloves and went to see the rapist for a bit of a chat.

Ben's murder of Heather defiantly wasn't premeditated, it's still murder

Ben is evil and he was in control of what he was doing.

Stacey was not well for a combination of reasons, her bi polar illness and the fact that she was damaged from being raped. I don't believe she set out to kill him, but was blinded in a fit of rage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben is evil and he was in control of what he was doing.

Stacey was not well for a combination of reasons, her bi polar illness and the fact that she was damaged from being raped. I don't believe she set out to kill him, but was blinded in a fit of rage.

Why did she put on leather gloves? Cold out? Maybe
    What was her goal when she went to the Vic? A chat? With a rapist? Unlikely.
    What was he goal when she slid the bust off the Vic counter? Murder? Defiantly.

Ben just wanted to hurt Heather, he never wanted to kill her.

Neither have shown any remorse for their actions.

As far as I am aware Stacey had her bipolar under control at the time of her murder, but even if that was an excuse, why is it an excuse for Stacey but not the clearly mentally ill Ben?

As for the rape that was a reason for her murder, not an excuse. The rape happened months before, she wasn't defending herself at this point, she was attacking him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we should have had Jean giving Ian a bath
    Why? :eek:
    Are you serious?
    Ben & Stacey are both murderers, Ben never went to Heather's to kill her but to confront her, just like Stacey never went to the Vic to kill Archie (Not sure if we were ever told why she went there in the first place). She never showed any remorse either, because she was more than happy to let the police interrogate the Mitchells when she knew full well none of them killed Archie. Don't get me started on how badly she treated poor Bradley :(

But then again, we're talking to about Saint Stacey, she can do no wrong.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Suffers a heart attack*

This! I'm sorry but Ian deserves better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you serious?
    Ben & Stacey are both murderers, Ben never went to Heather's to kill her but to confront her, just like Stacey never went to the Vic to kill Archie (Not sure if we were ever told why she went there in the first place). She never showed any remorse either, because she was more than happy to let the police interrogate the Mitchells when she knew full well none of them killed Archie. Don't get me started on how badly she treated poor Bradley :(

Well said, TribeSpirit. I agree completely.

Poor Bradley indeed. Man fell off a roof for her lol :D. Though, it looked more like he jumped lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This! I'm sorry but Ian deserves better.

lol I just don't think they fit to be honest. They would be the most odd couple EVER :o.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said, TribeSpirit. I agree completely.

Poor Bradley indeed. Man fell off a roof for her lol :D. Though, it looked more like he jumped lol.

Grenade - Bruno Mars

Bradley's love ballad dedicated to Stacey.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn, this forum is seriously wierd.

First Cora is Sharon's mum.

Then, Heather can come back to life.

Afterwards, Denny can apparently come back as a teen despite being born in 2006.

And now, Jian. In words of Victor Meldrew 'I don't believe it'!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grenade - Bruno Mars

Bradley's love ballad dedicated to Stacey.

Lol :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you serious?

This. My favourite Branning of all time, Bradley is dead because of Stacey, yet that murderer got off scot free while Bradley paid with his life for her crimes:rolleyes:
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't want Jean and Ian to get it on. If Ian goes back to normal (which let's face will probably take about 5 minutes :D) he has a bit of a vicious side and the things he'd say to have a go would floor her, literally make her ill. She needs to be with someone kinder and more understanding of her biopolar. Ian did show kindness with Jane at first (when her first husband was still alive) so he is capable of it but then the brattish Ian can take over and I would fear for poor Jean's mental state then :(

Stay away Jean!
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This. My favourite Branning of all time, Bradley is dead because of Stacey, yet that murderer got off scot free while Bradley paid with his life for her crimes:rolleyes:

For the life of me I never understood why Stacey was so popular. Great actress and I enjoyed watching Stacey but I can't honestly say that I liked her alot of the time. Her letting Bradders take the blame for Archie's murder 'because she was pregnant!' put me off her for life.