Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Jessie J live head shave

Old 18-03-2013, 12:39
GerriP
Forum Member

She looked marvelous with the shaven head!! Regarding Red Nose Day. I was furious when I watched the video of the young mother who gave her food to her daughter and died eventually of aids. They filmed her in October and then went back to her hut in January to report she had died. Why in God's Name did they not help this woman and give her enough money to feed herself, her mother and her child. It was a totally unnecessary death as the medication for aids would have extended her life if she could have eaten a decent meal. I was appalled by this video which was basically used as a tear-jerker to get you to donate!! Why didn't the fimlm crew and the people from Red Nose Day help this woman when they had the chance??? I was really appalled.
Every penny that Comic Releif give out to projects has to have a researched business case so that they know the money will be spent on the right thing and not being going to corrupt governments or local militia... this unfortuantely takes time to sort out and people die while it happens. Its shite, but to blame the film crew is ridiculous
GerriP is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 18-03-2013, 13:33
gilliedew
Forum Member

I am so pleased that others feel the same way about Jessie J as I do. I cant stand her screeching and prancing up and down the stage. Her and Emilie Sande are about the same level, awful and constantly on TV.

They both go to every opening of an envelope for even more publicity, I am totally fed up with them both.
gilliedew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 15:27
Yorkie47
Forum Member

She should have gone the whole hog and had herself tarred and feathered.
Yorkie47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 19:56
Dancing Girl
Forum Member

Every penny that Comic Releif give out to projects has to have a researched business case so that they know the money will be spent on the right thing and not being going to corrupt governments or local militia... this unfortuantely takes time to sort out and people die while it happens. Its shite, but to blame the film crew is ridiculous
You have misunderstood my comment. I do not understand how any human being can see such misery and then walk away. Especially as the voice over made it clear that the problem was the mother could not afford to feed herself, her mother and daughter and gave her food to her daughter. How could anyone film something like that, as human beings, and just pack up and walk away? There must have been producers, cameramen, and people from Red Nose Day to film the whole sorry story yet nobody DID ANYTHING to save this poor woman's life, just came back to report her death!
Dancing Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 16:47
sjp07
Forum Member

The hair was donated to Little Princess Trust.
sjp07 is offline   Reply With Quote