DS Forums

Jeremy Kyle New Series

Old 10-09-2012, 20:07
hyperstarsponge
Forum Member

So why comment then?
Because I hoped DS members wouldn't start a thread on it
hyperstarsponge is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-09-2012, 21:23
intoxication
Forum Member

Unfortunately I feel that's the only thing that will take this bilge off the air. IIRC that's what finally made them cancel The Jerry Springer Show - eventually someone ended up getting shot and killed.
Jerry Springer hasn't been cancelled to my knowledge?? You might be thinking of The Jenny Jones show where a guest killed another guest for revealing he had a same sex crush on him.
intoxication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 22:55
LaineyT
Forum Member

Jerry Springer hasn't been cancelled to my knowledge?? You might be thinking of The Jenny Jones show where a guest killed another guest for revealing he had a same sex crush on him.

Jerry is still going you can apply for free tickets to see his show being filmed.....
http://www.jerryspringertv.com/
LaineyT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:23
sister of percy
Forum Member

Oh Lordy! It looks like Viz's Fat *lags were on today.

(This new series is doing too much audience participation and stand-up arguing)
sister of percy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 13:52
Calamity-jo
Forum Member

Jerry is still going you can apply for free tickets to see his show being filmed.....
http://www.jerryspringertv.com/
Oh wow! Thought it had finished. Just shows how much attention I pay to it!
Calamity-jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 14:26
alcockell
Forum Member

Prepping ready for a messaging report - and where do they dredge these people up from?
alcockell is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 14:44
Sick Bullet
Forum Member

Does anyone else think the new shows "Jeremy" has gone even further? he is actually causing real fist fights goading them to kick off if it was not for is heavy security stepping in, so much more aggressive and the screaming has got incredible.
Sick Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 14:47
LaineyT
Forum Member

Prepping ready for a messaging report - and where do they dredge these people up from?
I read somewhere that they did a survey which said that something like 75% of the people who apply to go on Jeremy Kyles show do it so they can have a night in a hotel because they have never been in one before .

Listen at the end of the day it makes other peoples think their lives arnt to bad

Ive been to see 2 of his shows and he is quite funny when not on camera. And the 2 security lads are huge
Old 12-09-2012, 15:15
Swinetown
Forum Member

I read somewhere that they did a survey which said that something like 75% of the people who apply to go on Jeremy Kyles show do it so they can have a night in a hotel because they have never been in one before .

Listen at the end of the day it makes other peoples think their lives arnt to bad

Ive been to see 2 of his shows and he is quite funny when not on camera. And the 2 security lads are huge
How is he funny off camera? what does he do/say?
Swinetown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 09:38
poppy10
Forum Member

Ive applied for tickets to watch the show live

Today is an addiction show. By the looks of it Jeremy spends more time in the carpark, and running down the corridoors rather than in the studio !

Jeremy is rather obnoxious today to the poor smackheads

Its like they are been led to the gallows, when they are taken to the car to go to the detox clinic.
poppy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 09:44
Swinetown
Forum Member

Ive applied for tickets to watch the show live

Today is an addiction show. By the looks of it Jeremy spends more time in the carpark, and running down the corridoors rather than in the studio !

Jeremy is rather obnoxious today to the poor smackheads

Its like they are been led to the gallows, when they are taken to the car to go to the detox clinic.
I always put that down to his brother being one, he mentions it enough, or used to.
Old 13-09-2012, 09:58
poppy10
Forum Member

Because I hoped DS members wouldn't start a thread on it
As the OP I would like to apologise However Jeremy is a legend, as well as being a tosser, so I felt a strong need to start a thread.
Old 13-09-2012, 09:59
poppy10
Forum Member

I always put that down to his brother being one, he mentions it enough, or used to.
Really..... I never knew that. Is his brother still on heroin now ?
Old 13-09-2012, 10:08
Swinetown
Forum Member

Really..... I never knew that. Is his brother still on heroin now ?
I am amazed you never knew that, he used to mention it all the time, along with himself being a great father and also a previous gambling habit.

I am not sure what happened to the brother, Kyle doesn't mention him anymore.
Old 13-09-2012, 11:53
poppy10
Forum Member

I am amazed you never knew that, he used to mention it all the time, along with himself being a great father and also a previous gambling habit.

I am not sure what happened to the brother, Kyle doesn't mention him anymore.
Ive only just started watching the show. However I have started to watch previous shows of Jeremy Kyle on You tube .......... I'm getting addicted to car crash TV.
Old 13-09-2012, 11:58
Swinetown
Forum Member

Ive only just started watching the show. However I have started to watch previous shows of Jeremy Kyle on You tube .......... I'm getting addicted to car crash TV.
Ahhh I see.

There is the american one aswell
Old 13-09-2012, 12:27
LaineyT
Forum Member

Just found this article by his ex wife he was a little begger from what she says about him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...aims-wife.html
Old 13-09-2012, 16:18
highlander1969
Forum Member

Just found this article by his ex wife he was a little begger from what she says about him

I remember that article from a while back.
Jeremy looks even creepier back in 1988!!
highlander1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 16:33
Swinetown
Forum Member

I remember that article from a while back.
Jeremy looks even creepier back in 1988!!
I thought everyone remembered it already
Old 13-09-2012, 19:11
SallyArmy
Forum Member

Does anyone else think the new shows "Jeremy" has gone even further? he is actually causing real fist fights goading them to kick off if it was not for is heavy security stepping in, so much more aggressive and the screaming has got incredible.
I agree. I only catch it occasionally but they are definitely trying to turn it into a British Jerry Springer. Guests running on screaming, fighting, and shouting from the audience. Someones gonna punch Kyle anytime soon.
SallyArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 20:27
highlander1969
Forum Member

I agree. I only catch it occasionally but they are definitely trying to turn it into a British Jerry Springer. Guests running on screaming, fighting, and shouting from the audience. Someones gonna punch Kyle anytime soon.
Absolutely. I noticed a slight change at the beginning of the last series. Far more guests storming off and Jeremy chasing them down corridors.
But this series seems to have taken things a stage further.
They seem quite happy to show and encourage the aggression in the guests where as before it was only an occasional occurrence.
Usually a sign that a programme's running out of steam and needs a boost. Not sure if it's gonna work in this instance though.
Old 13-09-2012, 20:48
Paul_Anderson
Forum Member

This show is a massive pile of crap. Contrived and predictable, with the same hideous chavs, and the same half a dozen stupid lines from Kyle, who thinks he is sooooo awesome. 'I'm just an old man!' 'put something on the end of it' 'get off my stage' 'it says Jeremy Kyle on the wall' and so on... And if he says 'DO ONE' one more time, I think I may smash the telly in! He was talking to someone today, and said 'OK., so he got you pregnant and then did one and then blah blah...' Why not say he LEFT?! Where did this STUPID saying come from? Instead of saying LEAVE, they say 'DO ONE' what the heck?!
Paul_Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 21:29
poppy10
Forum Member

Ahhh I see.

There is the american one aswell
Is the American one any good ? do they have a better class of chav than we do ? lol
Old 13-09-2012, 21:45
poppy10
Forum Member

Thanks for the link Lainey........ very interesting read.
Old 13-09-2012, 21:52
highlander1969
Forum Member

Is the American one any good ? do they have a better class of chav than we do ? lol
I've only watched a few of the American episodes. I don't like them. I just can't identify with the American guests. If you took Jeremy out of the equation it would just be Jerry Springer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I identify with the British chavs!! I just see so many of them around in my daily life!