Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one here for bluesy Lizzy? :cry:
  • BrumBallBrumBall Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is actually pretty good! Has she got any more in this style?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BrumBall wrote: »
    This is actually pretty good! Has she got any more in this style?

Boarding School, a little more laid back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iFTqfEfCss
  • BrumBallBrumBall Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers, I quite like that too. I don't know much about her except for Video Games, which I liked but was overplayed so it got on my nerves after a while! I'll have to give her album a listen sometime.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Yet more genius from Ms Del Rey. I read today that as she's 26 now and she says she's been writing songs since the age of 16, if she wrote and recorded one song per week she will be up to 520 now. I think at the last count 130 of her songs have been 'discovered' so has she really got another 400 knocking about? Wouldn't surprise me but what really surprises is the amazing quality of these songs. Fantastic talent.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    konebyvax wrote: »
    Yet more genius from Ms Del Rey. I read today that as she's 26 now and she says she's been writing songs since the age of 16, if she wrote and recorded one song per week she will be up to 520 now. I think at the last count 130 of her songs have been 'discovered' so has she really got another 400 knocking about? Wouldn't surprise me but what really surprises is the amazing quality of these songs. Fantastic talent.

It's really important for all the Girls in Pop business to know with whom you work to get your vision of sound, Lana Master -Alexandra Burke not so.
  • DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's so amazing, I'm in awe of her. I also love how nearly all her songs are of such high quality ... like how they smash most current artists albums.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    That's a bloody good song
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazing track. Thanks for posting.

I can kinda hear the Kurt Cobain influence to her songwriting in that.