Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

What's the attraction with Harry Styles?

Old 25-04-2013, 10:28
Jerrica09
Forum Member

It's gross & such a double standard to boot, what if it was a few men drooling over some teenage girls?
A double standard? It's thoroughly approved of for sad middle-aged men to gawp at teenage girls. Just about every 16 year old girl experiences that on a daily basis. Do you live on the moon?
Jerrica09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 25-04-2013, 10:39
Ivy Rose
Forum Member

I don't understand it either. To me, he looks about fourteen and like he needs a good wash and a hair cut. Don't even get me started on all those tattoos.

Oh God, I am so old.
Ivy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 12:37
Scott_P
Forum Member

I've never got it either (although I suppose as a 29 year old bloke he's not exactly my type )

I really didn't get what Caroline Flack, for example saw him in (apart from publicity I suppose) at the end of the day, no matter how mature he is, he was still a 17 year old lad.

And the vast majority of 17 year old lads are massive ***** (myself included at that age).
Scott_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 12:43
Flanno
Forum Member

To me, Harry is typical of some self-pitying, whiny teen boys I usually come across:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZodqPTeYsM

Honestly what he needs is a good hard kick upon his ass!
Flanno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 15:34
Ivy Rose
Forum Member

I did, however, laugh at a recent article that claimed he described Taylor Swift as being a pain in the arse! I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's telling the truth about that one.
Old 25-04-2013, 19:39
cnbcwatcher
Forum Member

I don't see the appeal at all. He looks like a kid to me.
cnbcwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 19:41
paperplanes_
Forum Member

He's in a boyband and dresses/acts"hipster" so teenage girls go gahgah over him.
paperplanes_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 13:52
sands11

I just saw (in the DM, sorry!), about his new affair with Rod Stewarts daughter.

I just don't get it either, it's not just teenage girls, older women, celebs, here and in LA are all fawning over him.

Am I missing something, he's a young boy who sings in a cheesy boyband.
sands11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 19:56
Ivy Rose
Forum Member

Am I missing something
If you are, so am I. Just seems bonkers to me, even with the fame and money factors he has.
Old 27-04-2013, 20:18
annushka
Forum Member

I just saw (in the DM, sorry!), about his new affair with Rod Stewarts daughter.

I just don't get it either, it's not just teenage girls, older women, celebs, here and in LA are all fawning over him.

What I don't understand is that so many people believe in gossip in general. It's unfounded BS quite often.

I think Harry is very charming, he's got a lovely smile, and he seems like a really nice guy. He is also young, agreed! But I have better things to do than to judge Caroline Flack, when all is said and done, it's their lives and we don't know them.

It's also a matter of taste, there are so many Hollywood it guys that I find really blah (Gerard Butler, Channing Tatum...), but they seem to be a hit on the magazines.
annushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 20:22
whatever54
Forum Member

I don't see the attraction either but then again compared to Kimbo's ex (the baby daddy) I think he is a definite upgrade. The previous man gives me the creeps but I think lots of people think he is super hunky
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2013, 21:58
twingle
Forum Member

I reckon that is BS. He has said himself in interviews he is just seen with a girl and the next thing the media make it a relationship. That is if it it is Kimberly they are talking about. I ould believe it more if it is Ruby (think that's her name?) as she is 25
twingle is online now   Reply With Quote