Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Best Boobs on TV? (Part 2)

Old Today, 12:57
fiagomez
Forum Member

i cant seem to find a thread on this so apologies if there is already one.

did anyone watch this?

i felt so conflicted because the crimes were so horrific but then on hearing some of their childhood stories of being in cults and abused etc, i couldnt help but feel sorry for them too.
fiagomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old Today, 13:22
petit-pois
Forum Member

I watched this. Found it really interesting.

That story about Cassie, the classmate those two boys murdered, was horrific. I found it interesting how one of them had accepted what they had done and actually came across as remorseful, while the other still saw himself as innocent and so did his parents!

One of the teens in the programme, the one whose sister spoke to the camera about being in a sort of cult and being abused, the programme didn't actually talk about what his crime was, just referred to "the victims" but didn't go into any detail. Found that a bit odd when all the others were explained.
petit-pois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:53
conceptas
Forum Member

"That story about Cassie, the classmate those two boys murdered, was horrific. I found it interesting how one of them had accepted what they had done and actually came across as remorseful, while the other still saw himself as innocent and so did his parents!"

That was the bit when I turned over, started to fill up with anger over this 'thing' and it's parents making out they were the victims and 'thing' was such a nice boy really.
I have little sympathy over the 'childhood background' card being played, it doesn't justify evil scum bags murdering innocent people in cold blood.
conceptas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:54
fiagomez
Forum Member

i thought the guy who's parents were still claiming his innocence was the creepiest of the lot and i'm sure i saw a few smirks on his face
Old Today, 13:59
fiagomez
Forum Member

"That story about Cassie, the classmate those two boys murdered, was horrific. I found it interesting how one of them had accepted what they had done and actually came across as remorseful, while the other still saw himself as innocent and so did his parents!"

That was the bit when I turned over, started to fill up with anger over this 'thing' and it's parents making out they were the victims and 'thing' was such a nice boy really.
a really nice, kind boy who got horny when thinking of murdering a friend!!

delusional parents
Old Today, 14:05
fiagomez
Forum Member

I have little sympathy over the 'childhood background' card being played, it doesn't justify evil scum bags murdering innocent people in cold blood.
i'm in agreement with you that having a hideous childhood doesnt give anyone the right to murder someone, but at the same time, i do feel some sympathy for them and what they must have suffered.
Old Today, 15:30
rhumble
Forum Member

Yeah i agree, the lad who was sitting with his parents was the most disturbing, he had obviously conned his parent into believing he was innocent , yet he was on film planning the murder, and then talking about it on film afterwards. Just from that footage you could see he was placed on a pedestal by his parents, the way they were sitting looking at him they could see no wrong in him, no wonder he thinks he can claim innocence
rhumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:46
misslibertine
Forum Member

Yeah i agree, the lad who was sitting with his parents was the most disturbing, he had obviously conned his parent into believing he was innocent , yet he was on film planning the murder, and then talking about it on film afterwards. Just from that footage you could see he was placed on a pedestal by his parents, the way they were sitting looking at him they could see no wrong in him, no wonder he thinks he can claim innocence
They're not the only ones, seemingly. I Googled him while the programme was on to read up on it a bit more, and there are quite a few sites and Facebook pages dedicated to his "innocence".
misslibertine is online now   Reply With Quote