Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Dallas

Old 04-10-2012, 15:49
holby
Forum Member

Hi, does anyone know of any plan to bring back Victoria Principal into the new Dallas?

Last we saw of her in the original series was her bandaged like a mummy and disappearing then divorcing Bobby as she was badly disfigured in that car crash.

She could come back - she has aged like the rest of the cast and I am pretty sure she's had some cosmetic surgery - those changes could be written in as her having had lots of reconstruction cos of the crash?
holby is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 04-10-2012, 16:28
haphash
Forum Member

Apparently she is not returning. I'm quite glad. She looks a bit weird now.
haphash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 18:29
Jaycee Dove
Forum Member

Afton Cooper will be back for series 2 though.
Jaycee Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 23:54
Listentome
Forum Member

Hi, does anyone know of any plan to bring back Victoria Principal into the new Dallas?

Last we saw of her in the original series was her bandaged like a mummy and disappearing then divorcing Bobby as she was badly disfigured in that car crash.

She could come back - she has aged like the rest of the cast and I am pretty sure she's had some cosmetic surgery - those changes could be written in as her having had lots of reconstruction cos of the crash?
Actually in season 12 of the original run Cliff tracked Pam down and she was played by a different actress, explained away by extensive surgery after her burns. It is also mentioned she is terminally ill with a year to live. Not that it would stop them bringing back Principle. But I doubt they'd make reference to Principle's dodgy plastic surgery, would be a bit rude.
Listentome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 14:42
Jaccobabe
Forum Member

Afton Cooper will be back for series 2 though.
Really???
Thats awesome. I loved her. And makes sense
Jaccobabe is offline   Reply With Quote