Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Daybreak editing of what happened

Old 08-10-2012, 07:57
Matt7
Forum Member

How surprising is it that Daybreak have shown a complete edited version of what happened and made it look like Louis choose deadlock straight away. They showed the producer speaking to Louis but brushed out Louis changing his decision.
Matt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:00
BastardBeaver
Forum Member

They spoke about it. They have a 6 minute time slot, you don't honestly expect them to show the whole thing do you?
BastardBeaver is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:03
Digital Sid
Forum Member

They just edited out the unimportant bits, they do it on BB when a housemate pauses in a conversation or has to redo their nomination for invalid reasons.
Digital Sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:40
Matt7
Forum Member

They edited out the most important bit which was Louis twice saying he was saving Carolynne. If he had never said that there would be no controversy and they played exactly the same clip on Lorraine.
Matt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:31
JOSWolf
Forum Member

I noticed they had left out the important bit. What a surprise!
JOSWolf is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:36
David_Morgan
Inactive Member

They edited out the most important bit which was Louis twice saying he was saving Carolynne. If he had never said that there would be no controversy and they played exactly the same clip on Lorraine.
What controversy? Crap singer voted off tv talent show - it isn't even worth being mentioned on a news programme. Though I imagine the ITV breakfast show is a bit more the televisual equivalent of a gossip magazine than anything to do with the news.
David_Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:48
footygirl
Forum Member

Just missed the point completely
footygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:49
PorkSausage
Forum Member

What controversy? Crap singer voted off tv talent show - it isn't even worth being mentioned on a news programme. Though I imagine the ITV breakfast show is a bit more the televisual equivalent of a gossip magazine than anything to do with the news.
But at least she could sing in-tune. Wrong one went, and the manner in which she went was bizarre.

Meanwhile ITV re-writing history.
PorkSausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 20:28
cookie_365
Forum Member

History? It might have been important enough to get included in the GCSE history curriculum, but I think the new E-Bacc only covers slightly more important events.
cookie_365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 20:41
diamond1
Forum Member

if we're being pedantic they also left out the bit where Dermot asked him so you're sending Rylan home and he said "I want to save Rylan ...."
diamond1 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 20:49
jackbell
Forum Member

Dunno what you've got for ears but Carolynne is a bloody good singer.
jackbell is offline   Reply With Quote