DS Forums

Cineworld Unlimited Refer A Friend - 1 month free (referral code thread)

Old 23-11-2014, 15:02
Goaty
Forum Member

The teaser of teaser, starring Star-Lord...

The Park is open...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdIL7pUjcg
Goaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 23-11-2014, 15:17
LudwigVonDrake
Forum Member

I hope this one turns out to be a worthy sequel.
LudwigVonDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 15:52
Flash525
Forum Member

I too hope that this next trilogy isn't a letdown. Jurassic Park 4 has been rumoured for a long time, and nothing ever came of it (for various reasons I'm sure). I'm not too sure if I like the name Jurassic World; Jurassic Park was more accurate, but alas, I wont knock it down because of that. I do wonder whether they could have gone with Triassic Park or Cretaceous Park or something though.

All I/we know (from various synopsis') is that the park (or those within) do something to boost visitors, but whatever they do goes wrong. Anyone hazard a guess or two?
Flash525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 16:11
f_196
Forum Member

I'll be happy so long as the rumoured drafts of dino's with lasers in their heads never see the light of day.
f_196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 16:11
PunksNotDead
Forum Member

Looking forward to this but how is the park still open after the previous incidents?
PunksNotDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 17:16
Johnny Clay
Forum Member

I'll be happy so long as the rumoured drafts of dino's with lasers in their heads never see the light of day.
Ah, the legendary bonkers JP 4 script, which actually had some pre-production work done IIRC.

I'm not too sure if I like the name Jurassic World
A play on Disney World?
Johnny Clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 17:34
Scarlet O'Hara
Forum Member

I bloody love dinosaurs. I love Chris Pratt. And I love the director Colin Trevorrow's previous film, Safety Not Guaranteed (it was quirky, imaginative, funny and sentimental). He's a really interesting choice for director. So colour me hopeful.
Scarlet O'Hara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 18:02
Heston Veston
Forum Member

I too hope that this next trilogy isn't a letdown. Jurassic Park 4 has been rumoured for a long time, and nothing ever came of it (for various reasons I'm sure). I'm not too sure if I like the name Jurassic World; Jurassic Park was more accurate, but alas, I wont knock it down because of that. I do wonder whether they could have gone with Triassic Park or Cretaceous Park or something though.
Cretaceous Park is just asking to be labelled as "Cretinous Park" if it turns out badly.

All I/we know (from various synopsis') is that the park (or those within) do something to boost visitors, but whatever they do goes wrong. Anyone hazard a guess or two?
It all goes wrong? No shit Sherlock! How about a script that says "hey, everything's great!". Now THERE'S a novel concept!
Heston Veston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 18:46
LudwigVonDrake
Forum Member

Looking forward to this but how is the park still open after the previous incidents?
I'm not sure exactly, but the synopsis just explains that the park has new ownership.
Old 23-11-2014, 18:50
big brother 9
Forum Member

That has properly whetted my appetite
big brother 9 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 19:17
TheManInWhite
Forum Member

A teaser trailer for a trailer?! Haha....

That has properly whetted my appetite
^^ I completely agree!

Don't know if its the soft theme which is very nostalgic or if the footage they've shown is actually any good, but I've been very wary of this film since it was announced, that teaser looked good though and has whetted me appetite to see more.

Just a shame that it hasn't got The Goldblum in it
TheManInWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 19:42
Flash525
Forum Member

I'm not sure exactly, but the synopsis just explains that the park has new ownership.
With enough funding, anything is possible. All they'd have had to do is to herd (and/or tranquilize) all the dinosaurs and move them to specific locations. Those that they didn't have room for could be placed on the second island.
Flash525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 20:26
Goaty
Forum Member

With enough funding, anything is possible. All they'd have had to do is to herd (and/or tranquilize) all the dinosaurs and move them to specific locations. Those that they didn't have room for could be placed on the second island.
Well as on teaser, there is restricted area

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/ne...1416765496.jpg
Old 23-11-2014, 20:45
big brother 9
Forum Member

I hope this one turns out to be a worthy sequel.
I think it will. It will go down in history as one of the only sequels to be better than the originals
big brother 9 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 21:14
AaronWx
Forum Member

I think what they do is create a new/hybrid species of dinosaur that is too dangerous and has too many teeth!
AaronWx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 22:12
LudwigVonDrake
Forum Member

I think what they do is create a new/hybrid species of dinosaur that is too dangerous and has too many teeth!
Yes,
Spoiler
Old 23-11-2014, 22:26
Abomination
Forum Member

I have a few ideas for what will happen, which I'll put in spoilers as it includes some of the things we know about already too...

Spoiler

If this all turns out to be how it pans out I'll be very satisfied. It offers a dash of new, a dash of old, some new ideas that aren't too convoluted, room for more films without feeling excessive and a great deal more respectful to the original than the other sequels (although I enjoy them for what they are too)

I'm hugely excited for this either way. Jurassic Park is my favourite movie and I grew up with the series...I even have an original, signed copy of the novel. It somewhat feels how I suspect many Star Wars fans felt when they were told they were getting more films after the initial trilogy...only hopefully without the crushing disappointment that followed.
Abomination is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2014, 23:29
killthedirector
Forum Member

cant wait. jurassic park is in my top 5 favourite movies and a fourth seems to have been in the pipeline for god knows how long. The second and third weren't as good as the first but i still love them. still kinda hoping that either jeff goldblum, sam neil or laura dern have a cameo.
killthedirector is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 09:53
Mmmbop
Forum Member

I've been waiting for this for about ten years, Jurassic Park is my favourite film of all time. Can't believe we're only half a year away from Jurassic World. Never followed the making of a film so closely as I have done with this, it's really going to piss on my chips if it turns out to be garbage.
Mmmbop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 11:48
Alrightmate
Forum Member

"Lessons were learned" is the usual corporate PR speak.
Alrightmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 13:58
sarahj1986
Forum Member

I am so excited about this! JP is one of my favourite films ever
sarahj1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 16:12
geos
Forum Member

Full trailer is out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFinNxS5KN4&hd=1
geos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 16:23
Goaty
Forum Member

Oh shit! Training Raptors??
Old 25-11-2014, 16:37
BeethovensPiano
Forum Member

The CGI dinosaurs don't look any better than the ones from 20 years ago.
BeethovensPiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 16:40
MrSuper
Forum Member

Looks fantastic! The park is mega! Can't wait to see it!
MrSuper is online now   Reply With Quote