Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Celebrities you hate/dislike?

Old 09-10-2012, 18:04
enudzio
Forum Member

which celebrities for whatever reason do you dislike or hate?

i will start off with Jedward.
enudzio is online now   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 09-10-2012, 18:09
Aidan11
Forum Member

Piers Morgan if you can call him a celeb.
Aidan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 18:12
intoxication
Forum Member

It's been done a million times.. but what the hell:

Kerry katona
Peter Andre
Mel Gibson
Jackie Chan
Vanessa feltz
Jeremy Kyle
Lionel Richie
Olly murs
Piers Morgan
intoxication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 18:14
soundstory
Forum Member

oh not again........
soundstory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 18:30
Flamethrower100
Forum Member

cheryl cole.

i don't hate her. just find her a bit silly.

and Jordan
Flamethrower100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 18:36
Dean Dare
Forum Member

Barrymore

Starr

Cleese
Dean Dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 18:45
sorcha_healy27
Forum Member

which celebrities for whatever reason do you dislike or hate?

i will start off with Jedward.
I ran into them in Dublin airport- they're actualy very nice
sorcha_healy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 18:51
Scarlett Berry
Forum Member

I ran into them in Dublin airport- they're actualy very nice
They really are a pair of darlings. Wrote this on another thread...met them at a childs hospice and they were totally adult like and professional with the medical team and totally "Jedward" with the kids. They're lovely
Scarlett Berry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 18:55
enudzio
Forum Member

They really are a pair of darlings. Wrote this on another thread...met them at a childs hospice and they were totally adult like and professional with the medical team and totally "Jedward" with the kids. They're lovely
arlight then im sorry about saying i dislike them then , i have changed my view.
enudzio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 19:02
boddism
Forum Member

Jeremy Clarkson
Geri Halliwell
Simon Cowell
boddism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 19:15
sorcha_healy27
Forum Member

They were signing so many autographs for all the kids the airline had to call them twice
sorcha_healy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 19:22
milliejo
Forum Member

Geri Halliwell
Vanessa Feltz
Jeremy Kyle
Simon Cowell
Julian Clary
Katie Price
Piers Morgan
Arnie
Kelsey Grammar
Tom Cruise
Gordan Ramsey
milliejo is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 19:50
cliffy91
Forum Member

Sir Paul McCartney
All the judges and hosts of Strictly come dancing,mainly Sir Bruce
Bill roach
cliffy91 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 20:11
broadshoulder
Forum Member

Jeremy Clarkson
Mel Gibson
Gordon Ramsey - why unions haven't stepped due to the way he treats his staff I don't know.
broadshoulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 20:14
Lucy Lou
Forum Member

I hardly dare say....but I have never liked Ant and Dec.
Lucy Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 20:33
Flash525
Forum Member

Why the Mel Gibson hate?

I don't like Katie Price because it's all 'me, me, me' with her. She's awfully dumb too which doesn't help. Swear some people aren't born with brains, or rather, intelligent brain cells. Paris Hilton would be number two. Amy Childs at number three. Same reasons for all three.

That's all I can think of from the current postings to agree with. More will follow.

Watch this space.
Flash525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 20:37
Lee Morris
Forum Member

Hi! All
Well as for myself here is my list:

1: Denise Welch - Because a few years ago she was involved in the switch on of the Christmas lights in Newcastle Upon Tyne, I think I was the only person after who followed her back to her car asking if I could have her autograph and she blatently refused.

Since then she has been on a documentary on BBC 1 in which she ate at a local restaurant near where we live and more recently Piers Morgan's Life Stories talking about her marraige, she was in tears over the break up of her marraige on the tv as good as saying feel sorry for me as I deserve it.

She is just the big I am and just in it for the money and does not care about fans.

2: Patricia Routledge - In the 1990's my Mum and Dad went to see a play staring Patricia at the Greenwich Theatre in South East London and after waited for her autograph, now I know that some body guards and stage doormen can put people off but my Mum and Dad were told that she did not give autographs.

She acted so funny in Keeping up Appearences and has done interviews on tv but again is another the big I am and does not care about fans, just the money.

3: Kylie Minogue - In the late 80s I went to LWT[London Weekend Television] in London to wait to try to get her autograph, a few other people turned up but there was not even 10 of us waiting I would say and yet she got her bodyguards to take her out of a door so that she could avoid us all.

Then a few years ago she had cancer and made a big thing of it but again she does not care about fans, just the money.

4: Jeremy Clarkson - Because unlike some other stars it appears he can say what he likes and still not be sacked by the BBC, talk about favouritism.
Lee Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 20:37
laura:)
Forum Member

Phillip Schofield
Holly Willoughby
Simon Cowell
Piers Morgan
Chris Brown
laura:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 20:38
tamara1969
Forum Member

Bruce Forsyth & Paul McCartney - enough is really enough!
tamara1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 20:46
Morton100
Forum Member

Victoria Beckham - Never cracks a smile and seems undeniably ungrateful for her life. But mostly because she seems very dull and grumpy.

Cheryl Cole - If not for her looks she would have gotten nowhere since she's a very mediocre singer. She's very preserved now, which seems to be a bit of an over exaggeration.

Leigh Francis - Not hate, more dislike the fact he's always overdoing the appearance of Keith Lemon and he never gives people the chance to see the real him and see more of the other characters he has to offer.

Simon Cowell - Very cocky and arrogant, he's always said before each of his shows that they will be a success (some of which haven't been) he's also too preserved and he's never willing to go on any chat shows unless it's a rare occurance to mark the event of another one of his shows.

Louie Spence - TV Shows overdo his appearances, and he seems to be a one trick pony to me, he does a hillarious dance on every one of his appearances. That's it.

Kim Kardashian - She has absolutely no talent and all of her fame is completely undeserved. People are worshipping a completely normal person who's had her life made a million times easier for no good reason.

Paris Hilton - Same reason as Kim Kardashian.
Morton100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 20:49
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Why the Mel Gibson hate?

I don't like Katie Price because it's all 'me, me, me' with her. She's awfully dumb too which doesn't help. Swear some people aren't born with brains, or rather, intelligent brain cells. Paris Hilton would be number two. Amy Childs at number three. Same reasons for all three.

That's all I can think of from the current postings to agree with. More will follow.

Watch this space.

No idea. However, I suspect it could be to do with his vile anti semitic racist ramblings... Who knows?
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 20:49
DJGM
Forum Member

I think we should add the woman beating scumbag piece of s**t Justin Lee Collins to the hate list.
DJGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 20:52
gold2040
Forum Member

Why the Mel Gibson hate?
My guess is everything starting from his DUI back in 2006
Gordon Ramsey - why unions haven't stepped due to the way he treats his staff I don't know.
Maybe because most of his staff know they're in a good position career wise and put up with the BS to be working for a chef lke Gordon after working there way up the ladder

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebri...msay-4946.html

But I expect just as much from myself as I do from them. The fact that hes still got 85 per cent of his staff from 1993 working with him in some capacity seems to indicate a degree of loyalty that few would expect from employees of such a reputed tyrant.
gold2040 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 20:53
Unigal07
Inactive Member

Cheryl Cole
Sharon Osborne
Jordan
Katona
Every single TOWIE person and spin off people.
Wayne Rooney (not strictly a celeb but really dislike him!)
Kelvin MacKenzie - loathe him
Eamonn Holmes.
Unigal07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 20:54
RadioKnower
Forum Member

I think we should add the woman beating scumbag piece of s**t Justin Lee Collins to the hate list.
I think you're over simplifying the case there. Charges could have easily been the other way round, given what's been said in court.

I happen to know you're a forum member that gets on someones nerves. In fact a person I chat to online moans about you all the time.
RadioKnower is offline   Reply With Quote