Options

Waiting for Chryed to Get It On - Christian & Syed (Part 266)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,861
Administrator
Jack Nasty wrote: »
Oh, I know you were joking (and so did Marc) :) Can't believe it was only just over a week ago, feels like a lot longer:eek: Only a week to go until I see it again :D I know I'm going to be remembering Marc's comment about how the audience could just reach out and pull his boxers down, I'll have to sit on my hands:eek::p:o
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1742156

Comments

• Options
      elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Congrats JN :D
    • Options
      KBambiKBambi Posts: 3,425
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Congrats Jack Nasty :)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
    • Options
      demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      KBambi wrote: »

Is it too much to hope that she'll arrive on Tuesday and be gone by Friday leaving - Chryed to enjoy their last few days in Walford without her :o
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Haha congrats JN :D

Thanks KBambi there should be something in the PO spoilers today, maybe!
    • Options
      MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      LOL congrats JN:D

Thanks, I think:rolleyes:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

There's a script peek for the 12th (I think?!) so kind of hoping Amira's not still around for their last ep!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

There's a script peek for the 12th (I think?!) so kind of hoping Amira's not still around for their last ep!

Me too!

I don't mind if they leave because of Amira (if she's moving abroad and they want to be near Yasmin) but if they leave with Amira I might need a lifetime of trauma counselling!!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Monday 5th November
      Masood worries about the family’s financial situation. However, he soon discovers that is the least of his problems when a familiar face returns to Walford.

Christian is broken-hearted when Syed fails to convince him they are meant to be together.

Tuesday 6th November
      As Syed decides whether he wants a life with Christian, he is faced with a bigger dilemma when a blast from the past arrives on his doorstep.

Thursday 8th November
      Syed is faced with a tough decision, and with no one willing to help, the future is in his hands.

Friday 9th November
      Christian and Syed have a heart-to-heart. However, Christian is unprepared when Syed makes a shocking declaration.
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,326
      Forum Member
      Ooh, my second ever OP and it's the first new thread for Chryed as a married couple:D Thank you Mods and thanks for the congrats, everyone:D
      Is it too much to hope that she'll arrive on Tuesday and be gone by Friday leaving - Chryed to enjoy their last few days in Walford without her :o
      Personally I'm hoping she arrives on Tuesday and is gone by Thursday :sleep: Wish she didn't have to come back at all but at least she might redeem herself somewhat after last time. It's physically impossible for this return to be worse than the last one /waits for EE to prove me wrong :rolleyes:
      Thanks for the info, KBambi:)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Thanks KBambi :)

Well those spoilers aren't worrying at all

:sleep:

Stresssssssssssssss!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Thanks for the spoilers, KBambi:)

"Christian is broken-hearted when Syed fails to convince him they are meant to be together" "Syed decides whether he wants a life with Christian"...wtf???? Doesn't the fact they just got married mean anything at all? :confused::rolleyes:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Methinks spoilers are misleading :sleep:

The fact they got married should prove that Syed thinks they're meant to be together!

Methinks Danny stirs things a lot and causes a lot of confusion

BUT

I think it will all be ok in the end :)
    • Options
      MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Monday 5th November
      Masood worries about the family’s financial situation. However, he soon discovers that is the least of his problems when a familiar face returns to Walford.

Christian is broken-hearted when Syed fails to convince him they are meant to be together.

Tuesday 6th November
      As Syed decides whether he wants a life with Christian, he is faced with a bigger dilemma when a blast from the past arrives on his doorstep.

Thursday 8th November
      Syed is faced with a tough decision, and with no one willing to help, the future is in his hands.

Friday 9th November
      Christian and Syed have a heart-to-heart. However, Christian is unprepared when Syed makes a shocking declaration.

Eeeek, angsty birthday!
    • Options
      ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Thanks for the spoilers, KBambi:)

"Christian is broken-hearted when Syed fails to convince him they are meant to be together" "Syed decides whether he wants a life with Christian"...wtf???? Doesn't the fact they just got married mean anything at all? :confused::rolleyes:

Haven't we gone through this crap a million times already?
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I think the spoilers are just being deliberately misleading, like they often are.

I have confidence everything will turn out ok :)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      It makes no sense!! Surely if there's one thing that's been established in the last three and a half years it's that Chryed are meant to be together and they both know it? :confused: I can't believe they're having doubts just a couple of weeks after the wedding, it makes a mockery of their vows and Christian telling Syed to only marry him if he loved him. Trust EE to bring us back down to earth with a massive bump:rolleyes: /goes to watch wedding ep again :sleep:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Personally I'm hoping she arrives on Tuesday and is gone by Thursday :sleep: Wish she didn't have to come back at all but at least she might redeem herself somewhat after last time. It's physically impossible for this return to be worse than the last one /waits for EE to prove me wrong :rolleyes:
      Thanks for the info, KBambi:)
      I'm hoping Pete's been able to write for her this time, if that happens surely it won't be the monumental screw up it was last time?!
      Doesn't the fact they just got married mean anything at all? :confused::rolleyes:
      The fact they got married should prove that Syed thinks they're meant to be together
      We know from bitter experience how quickly Syed takes leave of his senses the minute Amira appears so I'm not in the slightest bit surprised by his latest bout of bonkersness.

*hides*
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I'm hoping Pete's been able to write for her this time, if that happens surely it won't be the monumental screw up it was last time?!

We know from bitter experience how quickly Syed takes leave of his senses the minute Amira appears so I'm not in the slightest bit surprised by his latest bout of bonkersness.

*hides*

I agree, but this happens before she even turns up.
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,787
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Congrats on the OP Jack Nasty :)

Thanks for the spoilers KBambi :)
      ardchoile wrote: »
      Haven't we gone through this crap a million times already?

It feels like the story's going round and round in circles by the sound of the new spoilers. :o
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      And how is anything Amira-related a bigger dilemma for Syed than deciding if he wants a life with Christian?

Oh, it's all such crap. :mad:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Daybreak is up for people that missed Nitin's interview earlier :)

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=326758

He was on the last item on the show :)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I agree, if it plays out like the spoilers say it sounds like going round in circles and makes no sense as Syed had the chance to walk away but chose to marry Christian, he loves him and wants to be with him.

All we can hope is that there is a lot more to it, which with all the Danny/police/arrest/Amira/family stuff there must be...and that spoilers are being annoyingly misleading as they often are.

I have faith it's all going to be ok!
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Hey all!!
      New thread!! Congrats JN
      Does anyone know where I can see the interview of Marc on This Morning?? I've been trying to look on itv player but I can't seem to find it :cry:. I will be eternally grateful if anyone can help me :D

Surreal
      your post about the heart and rock in the vows was Brilliant!!! Such a great and lovely interpretation :cry::D

*continues catching up*
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Hey all!!
      New thread!! Congrats JN
      Does anyone know where I can see the interview of Marc on This Morning?? I've been trying to look on itv player but I can't seem to find it :cry:. I will be eternally grateful if anyone can help me :D

Surreal
      your post about the heart and rock in the vows was Brilliant!!! Such a great and lovely interpretation :cry::D

*continues catching up*

It should be up on ITV player in a bit, they're rather slow at putting programmes up!
    This discussion has been closed.