Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 12-01-2013, 11:21
medulla_86
Forum Member

How? Criticise his speedos?.
This made me laugh out loud

With Taylor Swift, her set up with Styles seems to have been mutually beneficial. I notice all the chat about him and Nick Grinshaw seems to have quitened down.
medulla_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:02
Cryolemon
Forum Member

With Taylor Swift, her set up with Styles seems to have been mutually beneficial. I notice all the chat about him and Nick Grinshaw seems to have quitened down.
It'll come back now he's single.
Cryolemon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:02
tracystapes
Inactive Member

Yeah Louis (From 1D) really gets angry about the whole gay thing. Didn't he threaten to quit twitter or something?
tracystapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 23:26
chris1978
Forum Member

i`d make him scream tbh
You're not the only one
Me too
chris1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 12:07
Custardtart
Forum Member

Do you remember when he was about 15, Jamie used to spend weekends and holidays at Stephen Daldry's mansion in Hertfordshire?

They even made a tv programme about it as mentioned in this piece in the Mail.

Here's a clip from it on Youtube.
That clip was a little odd ...a 15 yr old boy floating round a pool to classical music ..ok . I don't think he's gay ,his wife has just announced she's pregnant .Not that ,that means anything in "everyone's a gay world "
Custardtart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 18:05
Airborae
Forum Member

Have we mentioned any of the cast of The Vampire Diaries yet?

Steven R McQueen (Jeremy) looks like he has a gay sensibility
Michael Trevino (Tyler) definitely is too butch to be straight
Joseph Morgan (Klaus) - in two minds about him
Zach Roerig (Matt) - possibly bisexual

Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 18:28
unicorns

Yeah Louis (From 1D) really gets angry about the whole gay thing. Didn't he threaten to quit twitter or something?
Louis is gay gay gay. If he really was so secure in his own sexuality (heterosexuality) then he wouldn't be so defensive. He's also kinda feminine. I don't buy his relationship with the girlfriend. It seems suspicious as hell. I am positive she is a beard, then again.. I don't think he's an innocent victim, I think he was in on it. I don't think management can force him, but they probably strongly suggested he'd get a girlfriend, and he agreed, because he seems terrified of coming out. I think he's deeply closeted. He doesn't look that happy with his current girlfriend, but I'm sure he prefer this over coming out, and I doubt he would risk the career of the other four boys. It's not just about him.. it's very difficult to come out even if he wanted to. Besides, they are under contract, so it's difficult either way. I hate to say this, but they probably would lose a lot of money if people knew he was gay, I can understand why he's closeted. I just hope he has the guts to come out when One Direction is over.
unicorns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 18:30
deivu74
Forum Member

I always get confused with Louis and Liam!
deivu74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 20:10
biomorph04
Forum Member

Harry Styles mends heart with Nick Grimshaw bromance and sushi

http://metro.co.uk/2013/01/09/harry-...sushi-3345246/
biomorph04 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 21:36
salsoul73
Forum Member

That clip was a little odd ...a 15 yr old boy floating round a pool to classical music ..ok . I don't think he's gay ,his wife has just announced she's pregnant .Not that ,that means anything in "everyone's a gay world "
Having never met him, I have no clue as to Jamie Bell's sexuality but his wife expecting a baby isn't always evidence of heterosexuality.
Stephen Daldry himself is married with a child yet still describes himself as a 'gay man'.
salsoul73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 21:57
Cryolemon
Forum Member

That didn't take long.
Cryolemon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 23:12
Nobby Burton
Forum Member

Having never met him, I have no clue as to Jamie Bell's sexuality but his wife expecting a baby isn't always evidence of heterosexuality.
Stephen Daldry himself is married with a child yet still describes himself as a 'gay man'.
Yeah, and about a billion other men with pregnant wives aren't gay
Nobby Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 01:07
MTUK1
Forum Member

Louis is gay gay gay. If he really was so secure in his own sexuality (heterosexuality) then he wouldn't be so defensive. He's also kinda feminine. I don't buy his relationship with the girlfriend. It seems suspicious as hell. I am positive she is a beard, then again.. I don't think he's an innocent victim, I think he was in on it. I don't think management can force him, but they probably strongly suggested he'd get a girlfriend, and he agreed, because he seems terrified of coming out. I think he's deeply closeted. He doesn't look that happy with his current girlfriend, but I'm sure he prefer this over coming out, and I doubt he would risk the career of the other four boys. It's not just about him.. it's very difficult to come out even if he wanted to. Besides, they are under contract, so it's difficult either way. I hate to say this, but they probably would lose a lot of money if people knew he was gay, I can understand why he's closeted. I just hope he has the guts to come out when One Direction is over.
Oh ffs. Another example of a DS member's opinion that any good looking man who is slightly camp and in the public eye is Gay. Unless you're able to enter his mind or have seen conclusive evidence you have no right whatsoever to make the statement that he's "Gay Gay Gay".
MTUK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 11:22
poshnosh
Forum Member

According to this thread and forum, the greater a man's hetrosexual activity and lifestyle, the greater the likelehood that he is gay.

On that basis, does it work in reverse. i.e. the more camp a man is, the more he is pernickity about his appearence and grooming, the better his dress sense and the more sexual relationships he has with other men the greater the likelehood that he is straight?

Otherwise the only conclusion is that all men are in fact gay - or is that only according to gay men?
poshnosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 11:37
dee123
Forum Member

According to this thread and forum, the greater a man's hetrosexual activity and lifestyle, the greater the likelehood that he is gay.

On that basis, does it work in reverse. i.e. the more camp a man is, the more he is pernickity about his appearence and grooming, the better his dress sense and the more sexual relationships he has with other men the greater the likelehood that he is straight?

Otherwise the only conclusion is that all men are in fact gay - or is that only according to gay men?
#1. Heterosexual
#2. pernickety
#3. appearance

Never mind your spelling. Your whole comment is borderline homophobic.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 20:59
vauxhall1964
Forum Member

Why are you even bothered in that case? Find another thread that doesn't push so many of your buttons.
vauxhall1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 21:12
biomorph04
Forum Member

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/...-golden-globes

The genius of Jodie Foster's speech

"Jodie Foster's 'coming out' speech at the Golden Globes was beautiful. And it wasn't just what she said that impressed her audience, but the clever, elegant way she used the power of rhetoric to get her point across"
Old 14-01-2013, 21:29
biomorph04
Forum Member

Perhaps you don't understand. People do not tend to hide their heterosexuality. There is not a history of men being spat upon, beaten up or murdered simply because they are heterosexual.
Old 14-01-2013, 21:51
hannah1991
Forum Member

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/...-golden-globes

The genius of Jodie Foster's speech

"Jodie Foster's 'coming out' speech at the Golden Globes was beautiful. And it wasn't just what she said that impressed her audience, but the clever, elegant way she used the power of rhetoric to get her point across"
It really was amazingly beautiful. I got all emotional looking at just how proud her children were
hannah1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 23:40
Tulip19
Forum Member

His wife is also openly bisexual, for lack of a better term, which makes me doubt their arrangement is fake. They don't seem the type.
Tulip19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 23:45
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

He's also said

Stephen: "I can have kids if Iím gay. And I can also get married and have a fantastic life. Yes. To all questions [having to do] with my marriage, the answer to everything is yes. Do I have sex with my wife? Yes. Is it a real marriage? Yes. Am I gay? Yes."
Source: Michael Giltz. "The Golden Hours." The Advocate 3/18/2003.

http://marriage.about.com/od/enterta.../p/daldrys.htm
More like he's a bisexual and in denial about it.
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 04:34
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

More like sexuality and love are far more complex than the labels suggest.
AdelaideGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 09:30
wallster
Forum Member

It's sweet that Harry can fall back on his gay best friend.
wallster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 09:42
jackbell
Forum Member

More like he's a bisexual and in denial about it.
I'm sorry, but I laugh at comments like that.

How is he denying anything when he has said exactly that he identifies himself as a gay man, but is in a heterosexual relationship with his wife? Where is the denial?

The only thing he has not done is put a label on himself that he feels uncomfortable with. Similarly there are millions of men who have sex with other men but don't like to be referred to as 'gay'.

Once we can free ourselves of these labels the better. That's when we can have complete equality.
jackbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 09:47
tvfanny
Forum Member

More like sexuality and love are far more complex than the labels suggest.
Well said.
tvfanny is offline   Reply With Quote