Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 24-01-2013, 00:20
Listentome
Forum Member

dale winton. actually he might be out

phillip scholfield is screaming- say a preview of the national television awards and at one point he's giggling with holly willobobby- they look like a couple of schoolgirls.
Yes giggling is a sure give away. Straight men don't laugh.
Listentome is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 24-01-2013, 00:31
joe-media
Forum Member

Tom Daley
joe-media is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 01:17
puffenstuff
Forum Member

ok i want the answer to a serious but possibly offensive to gays question please. Why do a lot of male gay people sound funny? their voices are very effeminate and dont sound like men but camp and female, i feel sorry for men who sound like that and are straight but usually its the gay ones who mostly sound like that,cant think of a good example at the moment, but if its just an effect or a put on why do they do it? its definitely noticeable and is either fake or real but if its real i wonder why
puffenstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 04:13
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

Why do a lot of male gay people sound funny? their voices are very effeminate[...]cant think of a good example at the moment
Examples: Alan Carr, Dale Winton, Julian Clary, Anthony Cotton. Prepare to be hounded for saying "sound funny" rather than "sound effeminate"!
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 10:56
elgransenor1
Inactive Member

keanu reeves.

was watching speed last night and his kiss with sandra bullock at the end was so lacking in passion it made some of rock hudson's on-screen smooches look realistic.

then again I suppose she is pretty average.

in fact it's one of the great mysteries of life how on earth she achieved the level of success she has- she's neither pretty nor a particularly good actress.
elgransenor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 11:20
len112
Forum Member

ok i want the answer to a serious but possibly offensive to gays question please. Why do a lot of male gay people sound funny? their voices are very effeminate and dont sound like men but camp and female, i feel sorry for men who sound like that and are straight but usually its the gay ones who mostly sound like that,cant think of a good example at the moment, but if its just an effect or a put on why do they do it? its definitely noticeable and is either fake or real but if its real i wonder why
If you are effeminate that's how you are (which doesn't apply to every gay man and can also apply to straight men. )You can try to hide it but that's how some people are .If you asked Garteh Thomas to camp it up I don't think he could keep it up convincingly for long as that's not who he is .
len112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 11:44
chris1978
Forum Member

Seen those Jack Laugher pics.... What a cutie
chris1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 12:23
Grabid Rannies
Forum Member

If you are effeminate that's how you are (which doesn't apply to every gay man and can also apply to straight men. )You can try to hide it but that's how some people are .If you asked Garteh Thomas to camp it up I don't think he could keep it up convincingly for long as that's not who he is .
To me though he's already got the voice that the poster was describing!
Grabid Rannies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 12:33
Moggio
Forum Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bws52wtv6Ts
Moggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 14:29
Raiven14
Forum Member

Keanu Reeves.

was watching speed last night and his kiss with Sandra Bullock at the end was so lacking in passion it made some of Rock Hudson's on-screen smooches look realistic.
Many moons ago it was rumoured he had a thing with River Phoenix. There's a book by Gus Van Sant called Pink, in which a number of people over the years have suggested the gay characters are portraying the real relationship of the aforementioned. There is still some "evidence" on the internet, I think if you look for interviews by William Richert or Gus Van Sant you could try and decide for yourself.
Raiven14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 14:41
elgransenor1
Inactive Member

yeah. wasn't he (reeves) also rumoured to have had a wild gay affair with david geffen as well?
Old 24-01-2013, 16:11
dee123
Forum Member

yeah. wasn't he (reeves) also rumoured to have had a wild gay affair with david geffen as well?
Well the urban legend is they got married.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 17:51
Jackapple
Forum Member

Creepy Kevin Spacey
Jackapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 19:37
elgransenor1
Inactive Member

yeah kevin spacey has a very gay way about him. you always see him at tennis matches with his latest boyfriend.

as for the geffen-reeves story, I was reading up on that earlier and it was hilarious! apparently they got married in a private ceremony only attended by hollywood a-listers, like spielberg, oprah etc
Old 24-01-2013, 20:16
Raiven14
Forum Member

Haha, the Geffen story does seem rather... ambitious. I think a lot of the Keanu rumours came from a number of stories about Phoenix having breakdowns due to his sexuality. One producer (I can't remember names) wrote about him knocking on his hotel room late one night, high off his face on whatever, crying about his confusion, combined with several strange interviews that were put out during the My Own Private Idaho press with Reeve's and Phoenix.
Raiven14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 20:28
somerset fox
Forum Member

Creepy Kevin Spacey
Who has 'walking his dog' on hampstead Heath one night...
somerset fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 20:43
Airborae
Forum Member

There you go. What did I tell you!
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 23:13
zx50
Forum Member

keanu reeves.

was watching speed last night and his kiss with sandra bullock at the end was so lacking in passion it made some of rock hudson's on-screen smooches look realistic.

then again I suppose she is pretty average.

in fact it's one of the great mysteries of life how on earth she achieved the level of success she has- she's neither pretty nor a particularly good actress.
I disagree.
zx50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 11:43
Makson
Forum Member

Well David Witts can be ruled out now as he attended the NTA's with his girlfriend.
Makson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 15:38
Walter Neff
Forum Member

Well David Witts can be ruled out now as he attended the NTA's with his girlfriend.
Well of course, if he has a girlfriend (beard) he must be straight.
Walter Neff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 15:52
methodyguy
Forum Member

NOT all gay men are camp and effeminate and I don't think you should label them all as such. I have a friend who is as camp as Christmas yet he claims to be straight and he has had girlfriends. I think the stereotypical camp gay men on television like Alan Carr etc may lead some to conclude that gay men are all the same in the same way that some think all gay women are butch I can assure you that camp gay men and butch gay women are very much in the minority.
methodyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 15:53
methodyguy
Forum Member

Yeah he said to me he wasn't gay when he was in bed with me last night.
methodyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 18:57
Airborae
Forum Member

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Aaron Carter for a while...
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 19:42
patriciaJ
Forum Member

simon cowell. obviously.
patriciaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 20:11
Moggio
Forum Member

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Aaron Carter for a while...
Just checked out some recent videos of him. His mannerisms are certainly very gay.

Also don't do meth, kids!
Moggio is offline   Reply With Quote