Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 31-07-2013, 19:34
len112
Forum Member

There is no reason to think Louis is gay. Seriously, people just use his style or his hair as some sort of "proof"

He had a serious girlfriend long before he became famous. To be honest, he sounded a bit creepy when talking about her anywhere, saying he stood outside her window throwing stones and stuff
I think any high profile male gymnast would be suspected of being gay full stop , it's not supposedly a macho sport like soccer or rugby so the fact that he's a gymnast has a fit body good looking and wears a leotard makes him an easy target
len112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 31-07-2013, 20:56
attackmusic
Forum Member

I think any high profile male gymnast would be suspected of being gay full stop , it's not supposedly a macho sport like soccer or rugby so the fact that he's a gymnast has a fit body good looking and wears a leotard makes him an easy target
What has being good looking got to do with it? I have been to a lot of gay bars in my time, and there are loads of gay men who aren't attractive at all. Looks have nothing to do with sexuality.
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 21:00
Cryolemon
Forum Member

What has being good looking got to do with it? I have been to a lot of gay bars in my time, and there are loads of gay men who aren't attractive at all. Looks have nothing to do with sexuality.
People maybe don't pay attention the people they don't find attractive though, so any rumours about them will get ignored or at least get less press.
Cryolemon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 21:08
attackmusic
Forum Member

Oh of course! As someone said in here before, it's funny how no one claims Johnny Vegas is gay
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 21:22
CreamPuff
Forum Member

Oh of course! As someone said in here before, it's funny how no one claims Johnny Vegas is gay
ooh that was me!
CreamPuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 22:42
Makson
Forum Member

Lolololol!! Think this post reveals much more about you than it does him!!!
That I have an eye for fashion?
I already know that dear
Makson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 22:49
daisyflower2012
Forum Member

That I have an eye for fashion?
I already know that dear
Hahaha! Who told you that, dear??
daisyflower2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:12
Makson
Forum Member

Hahaha! Who told you that, dear??
well dear, you either have style or you don't, and I do
Old 01-08-2013, 05:58
daisyflower2012
Forum Member

well dear, you either have style or you don't, and I do
Really? Is that the best response you could come up with?! Well, at least it means we can now completely disregard your opinions on fashion (and sexuality).
Old 01-08-2013, 13:42
Makson
Forum Member

Really? Is that the best response you could come up with?! Well, at least it means we can now completely disregard your opinions on fashion (and sexuality).
Will you be that upset when Louis comes out?
Old 01-08-2013, 15:30
violetcrawley
Forum Member

Michael Ball
violetcrawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 15:38
Blockz99
Forum Member

This thread should really be renamed " lets have a discussion about the rights and wrongs of having a discussion about who is or might be gay "
come on people keep on topic ...names and guesses please
Blockz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 16:00
lovelife7292
Forum Member

Alex Reid
Louis Tomlinson
John Travolta
lovelife7292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 18:05
gregsanison
Inactive Member

Did hear Lenny Henry was gay or bi. Doubt it though!
gregsanison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 18:25
daisyflower2012
Forum Member

Will you be that upset when Louis comes out?
Not at all! I'm a fan of his achievements and appreciative of his good looks. That won't change if he turns out to be gay. It's not like I'm planning to marry him!! I just find it hilarious that he's pronounced 'gay' because of his choice of attire!!
Old 01-08-2013, 19:06
KorkyTheCat
Forum Member

Go look at Luke Carson under the 'Sport' section. Then come back and report.
KorkyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 19:52
KorkyTheCat
Forum Member

Why do folks bristle when people they admire are suspected by others of being gay?
KorkyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:53
Blockz99
Forum Member

Not at all! I'm a fan of his achievements and appreciative of his good looks. That won't change if he turns out to be gay. It's not like I'm planning to marry him!! I just find it hilarious that he's pronounced 'gay' because of his choice of attire!!
I have Zero respect for any Actor, Sports star or Zeleb who during their career has pretended or gave the impression that they are straight for the sake of their career. If they remain quiet about their private life then fair enough but if they flaunt a "beard" to deceive then they are just the lowest of the low.
Whats really annoying is when their careers are over or near the end they then come out and expect us all to embrace them and say how brave they've been ! it would have been braver to come out at the height of their career.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:10
dee123
Forum Member

So who do you think this is? (If true of course)
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:41
Blockz99
Forum Member

Don't know who it is but don't feel one bit sorry for him . He comes across as very self centred ...there are 16 year old gay boys being hung in Iran and he's worried about his career ! the self pity is a bit nauseating there are people far worse of than him . He seems happy to indulge in a fake relationship to deceive his fans . Lets face it if he's that big a star he wont starve if he comes out , he may not get leading hetero roles but he will still be a busy jobbing actor. If he's A list he might drop to B or C list and so on ....so the real reason he's not coming out is that he is worried his status might diminish .
poor lamb
Old 02-08-2013, 12:48
gregsanison
Inactive Member

We are talking about people, not baboons!
Old 02-08-2013, 12:51
gregsanison
Inactive Member

Louis Smith is a bit like that chap from Big Brother who had the new teeth!

Gay or not gay he is a fine role model. So good luck to him
Old 02-08-2013, 13:54
daisyflower2012
Forum Member

I have Zero respect for any Actor, Sports star or Zeleb who during their career has pretended or gave the impression that they are straight for the sake of their career. If they remain quiet about their private life then fair enough but if they flaunt a "beard" to deceive then they are just the lowest of the low.
Whats really annoying is when their careers are over or near the end they then come out and expect us all to embrace them and say how brave they've been ! it would have been braver to come out at the height of their career.
And maybe I'm just a bit more tolerant of my fellow man's perceived (by others) human failings if I think that overall they're a good person.

Louis Smith is a bit like that chap from Big Brother who had the new teeth!

Gay or not gay he is a fine role model. So good luck to him
Well said!
Old 02-08-2013, 15:30
Blockz99
Forum Member

And maybe I'm just a bit more tolerant of my fellow man's perceived (by others) human failings if I think that overall they're a good person.

Well said!
But if it turns out that they were gay all along and pretended to be straight with pics, stories and declarations of love for the Beard for the selfish reasons of their career then its not a "human failing " is it ... its deceit and hypocracy . but you're entitled to overlook hypocracy if you want but I find it difficult .

so its ok for them to be in the closet , lie and deceive if you think they're an overall good person ...but if you believe them not to be an overall good person then its not ok ? strange logic .
Old 02-08-2013, 15:42
daisyflower2012
Forum Member

But if it turns out that they were gay all along and pretended to be straight with pics, stories and declarations of love for the Beard for the selfish reasons of their career then its not a "human failing " is it ... its deceit and hypocracy . but you're entitled to overlook hypocracy if you want but I find it difficult .

so its ok for them to be in the closet , lie and deceive if you think they're an overall good person ...but if you believe them not to be an overall good person then its not ok ? strange logic .[
BIB I never said that.

If I like a person, it's not an issue for me. If I don't like a person, it's also still not an issue for me because I wouldn't care. Because of the way society still regards someone's sexuality as a major thing (case in point, this thread), I try to understand why that person felt afraid to 'come out' as the saying goes. It's not for me to judge.