Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 05-08-2013, 19:47
Hermanazo
Forum Member

Wish him all the best. He seems a very sweet guy and frankly I'm a bit jealous of Mark
Hear hear. Ben was delicious in every single sense on "Cloud Atlas"

Could the Reddit mystery act be a redeemed Luke Evans?
Hermanazo is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 05-08-2013, 20:19
daisyflower2012
Forum Member

I genuinely didn't realise you were trying to inject humour into our little difference of opinion. I'm not frustrated at all its just I don't see the point in posters using some ones poor grammar or spelling to score points in a debate ...personally I think it makes the person seem arrogant and snobby but that's just how it comes across to me . If I was having a face to face disagreement with someone I wouldn't dream of pointing out their bad use of grammar .
I think posters should realise that some peoples bad grammar can be a result of having left school early , some may find it hard to express themselves in the written form and some people are dyslexic .

Good save!
daisyflower2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:34
dee123
Forum Member

Hear hear. Ben was delicious in every single sense on "Cloud Atlas"

Could the Reddit mystery act be a redeemed Luke Evans?
Well he's wasting his time if he is. Everyone knows he's gay. Just because he crossed the Atlantic and got shoved back in the closet by whoever represents him in the U.S doesn't change what's already happened in the past here.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:18
Blockz99
Forum Member

Well he's wasting his time if he is. Everyone knows he's gay. Just because he crossed the Atlantic and got shoved back in the closet by whoever represents him in the U.S doesn't change what's already happened in the past here.
Luke Evans is a despicable self loathing person and I hope his careers nose dives for what he's done - he deserves no less. If he wants a career in Hollywood then stay in the closet and don't comment on a personal life - its not ideal but at least it would not be hypocritical .

Indeed everyone knows he's gay..he's given interviews in which he said he's proud to be gay and said it was sad that gay actors can't come out

He's the one who shoved himself back in the closet - lets not start trying to blame natsy Hollywood agents etc ...
He can just say no.
Blockz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:59
stevere
Forum Member

Aston Merrygold and Louis Smith?
stevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 13:10
wilehelmas
Forum Member

So we can take Ben Whishaw off the list.
Must admit I was surprised when I saw his husband as he isn't exactly a looker.
I like that though..sends out a positive message
I thought his husband was rather attractive in a manly, earthy way. Just looks a nice regular bloke and they look very happy together.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 22:49
ylomyloh
Forum Member

Aston Merrygold and Louis Smith?
I agree with Louis. There is something about him!
ylomyloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 09:33
Airborae
Forum Member

I agree with Louis. There is something about him!
And Tom Daley!
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 13:14
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Luke Evans is a despicable self loathing person and I hope his careers nose dives for what he's done - he deserves no less. If he wants a career in Hollywood then stay in the closet and don't comment on a personal life - its not ideal but at least it would not be hypocritical .

Indeed everyone knows he's gay..he's given interviews in which he said he's proud to be gay and said it was sad that gay actors can't come out

He's the one who shoved himself back in the closet - lets not start trying to blame natsy Hollywood agents etc ...
He can just say no.
So you're still little cross with Luke then?

I feel your pain and shouldn't tease, it really was a dreadful about-face he did, particularly using the ever-reliable beard mobile, the Daily Mail, to run fauxxmance stories.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 15:30
maddiesdoor
Inactive Member

Louis Smith
Louis Tomlinson
Tom Daley
maddiesdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 21:05
ylomyloh
Forum Member

I think Tom is as gay as a window.
ylomyloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:58
Littlegreen42
Forum Member

I think Tom is as gay as a window.
Littlegreen42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 19:14
Cloudy2
Forum Member

Colin Jackson,.
Cloudy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 22:58
Howardessex
Forum Member

Channing Tatum , gay for pay , or gay / bi ?
Howardessex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2013, 02:31
dee123
Forum Member

Channing Tatum , gay for pay , or gay / bi ?
Back in the day probably.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 09:11
attackmusic
Forum Member

The "Larry" shippers on that One Direction documentary were disturbing and completely crazy. The Fan Fic that was read out made me howl with laughter!!!

I briefly checked out the tag on tumblr, and I have never seen delusion like it. Their theories are astonishing. I find any girl of real life shipping scary, but they take it to new heights.
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 10:40
Cryolemon
Forum Member

The "Larry" shippers on that One Direction documentary were disturbing and completely crazy. The Fan Fic that was read out made me howl with laughter!!!

I briefly checked out the tag on tumblr, and I have never seen delusion like it. Their theories are astonishing. I find any girl of real life shipping scary, but they take it to new heights.
The Girls Aloud "Chim" (i/e Cheryl / Kimberley) shippers are nearly as bad.
Cryolemon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 11:44
peterden75
Forum Member

I see Dec has bearded up again
peterden75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2013, 11:47
Blockz99
Forum Member

So you're still little cross with Luke then?

I feel your pain and shouldn't tease, it really was a dreadful about-face he did, particularly using the ever-reliable beard mobile, the Daily Mail, to run fauxxmance stories.
No...I'm calm now I really didn't know who he was or his background before I read about him . His breathtaking hypocrisy annoyed me .
Blockz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 13:19
TTTango
Forum Member

I see Dec has bearded up again
That beard has been under his chin all along and he has only just noticed.
TTTango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 17:55
shoulderduff
Forum Member

Weren`t there once rumors about Elijah Wood?
shoulderduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 18:24
PADDY75
Forum Member

I don't get why we need this thread. They can be openly gay or not, it really doesn't matter to anyone
I don't get why you felt you had to post this comment in a thread that you think shouldn't exist.
PADDY75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 19:04
Kat_12
Forum Member

Real life shipping is just weird. I mean, it goes way beyond thinking that two celebs would make a nice couple (I've thought that occasionally). Some of these people are totally insistent that their "ship" actually exists to the point that they'll threaten anyone they deem to be 'in the way' with death!
Kat_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 19:51
attackmusic
Forum Member

Real life shipping is just weird. I mean, it goes way beyond thinking that two celebs would make a nice couple (I've thought that occasionally). Some of these people are totally insistent that their "ship" actually exists to the point that they'll threaten anyone they deem to be 'in the way' with death!
I know, very disturbing isn't it? There is nothing wrong with a bit of fantasy, but actually shipping two people is just weird, especially when you convince yourself it is real. But the One Direction fans are disturbing and delusional in many ways
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2013, 21:29
Cryolemon
Forum Member

Weren`t there once rumors about Elijah Wood?
There have been quite a few, yes.
Cryolemon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote