Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 31-08-2013, 23:02
Airborae
Forum Member

Gareth Bale. There I said it.
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 01-09-2013, 00:52
Winchester Lady
Forum Member

I do know that Louis Tomlinson is not gay. I know someone who saw him growing up (lived next door to him and his family) and he had a previous girlfriend. I've also heard things about his relationship with Eleanor which don't get published, such as their first anniversary celebrations, but show how genuine the relationship is. I have no other interest but I would dislike having personality traits etc ascribed to me when they are not true so that's why I want to post this about Louis now.

Also, having attended university recently as a mature student, it is very striking how much bi experimentation goes on these days, far more than when I was that age. Much of it is casual and what harm does it do? So if Harry Styles DID sleep with an American male as alleged here, so what? Dosn't mean that he is secretly gay, or bi. Probably just a one off, casual bit of fun, as is the norm these days.
Winchester Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:27
dee123
Forum Member

I do know that Louis Tomlinson is not gay. I know someone who saw him growing up (lived next door to him and his family) and he had a previous girlfriend. I've also heard things about his relationship with Eleanor which don't get published, such as their first anniversary celebrations, but show how genuine the relationship is. I have no other interest but I would dislike having personality traits etc ascribed to me when they are not true so that's why I want to post this about Louis now.

Also, having attended university recently as a mature student, it is very striking how much bi experimentation goes on these days, far more than when I was that age. Much of it is casual and what harm does it do? So if Harry Styles DID sleep with an American male as alleged here, so what? Dosn't mean that he is secretly gay, or bi. Probably just a one off, casual bit of fun, as is the norm these days.

Thanks for your input 1D PR.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:34
Cryolemon
Forum Member

Also, having attended university recently as a mature student, it is very striking how much bi experimentation goes on these days, far more than when I was that age.
Doubtful there's a great deal more, it's just more in the open these days,
Cryolemon is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:35
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

I have a feeling Macklemore might be.
Whilst he is a supporter of LGBT rights and gay marriage, he is engaged to his girlfriend of seven years.
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:14
NicoleRich
Forum Member

Miguel is so gay. I'm not just saying that cause of his music, it's so obvious in the way he talks.
NicoleRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:39
TTTango
Forum Member

Andrew Scott ?
TTTango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:45
dodrade
Forum Member

Gareth Bale. There I said it.
Had a daughter last year with his girlfriend who's been with him since school, seems unlikely.
dodrade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 19:09
Airborae
Forum Member

Had a daughter last year with his girlfriend who's been with him since school, seems unlikely.
Really? I still get a gay vibe from him.
Old 01-09-2013, 20:46
Rumer
Forum Member

You have posted this constantly throughout the thread but thanks anyway we get the message.
Rumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:43
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

He says not...although, of course, there have previously been celebrities who've denied being gay and later come out.
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:19
Winchester Lady
Forum Member

Rumer, I haven't posted this constantly! I rarely visit DSF! But several people have posted here, including very recently, that they assume that LT is gay and I happen to know that is false and explained why recently as not everyone has read the entire thread. I'm only offering my knowledge. I am certainly not in any way "1D PR" as someone has said! Just an ordinary poster, a middle aged woman who has zero interest in pop music. But assuming traits about people merely from their appearance etc is obviously not very accurate so surely it is helpful if someone has a little actual knowledge about a person named on this thread. I have no knowledge about anyone else named on this thread so can't offer anything about them.
Winchester Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:33
Aneechik
Forum Member

Louis also suffers from gayvoice as well as gayface.
Aneechik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:04
Rumer
Forum Member

Rumer, I haven't posted this constantly! I rarely visit DSF! But several people have posted here, including very recently, that they assume that LT is gay and I happen to know that is false and explained why recently as not everyone has read the entire thread. I'm only offering my knowledge. I am certainly not in any way "1D PR" as someone has said! Just an ordinary poster, a middle aged woman who has zero interest in pop music. But assuming traits about people merely from their appearance etc is obviously not very accurate so surely it is helpful if someone has a little actual knowledge about a person named on this thread. I have no knowledge about anyone else named on this thread so can't offer anything about them.
So an acquaintances old neighbour who you really don't care about is 100% not gay.
Rumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:59
NativeMoon
Forum Member

Being engaged, married and/or having children isn't "proof" that someone isn't gay ... as evidenced by gay people who come out and admit that as much as they love their children and respect their former spouses, they lived a lie with heteronormative relationships
NativeMoon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:09
dee123
Forum Member

Wow. This interview. You weren't kidding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rzefslShaI
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 13:06
wilehelmas
Forum Member

I see someone's on flexi-overtime this week.

It's never out of the goodness of one's heart, is it.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 13:10
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Remind me what era I'm living in.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 17:55
JustArun
Forum Member

Lil Wayne
Michael Trevino
Jake T Austin
JustArun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 19:05
attackmusic
Forum Member

Being engaged, married and/or having children isn't "proof" that someone isn't gay ... as evidenced by gay people who come out and admit that as much as they love their children and respect their former spouses, they lived a lie with heteronormative relationships
Yawn. To people on here, there is never proof that anyone is straight. Yet they have absolute no proof someone is gay, and still claim it is a fact

It is funny how they are only willing to accept someone is telling the truth about being straight when they don't fancy them
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 19:46
NativeMoon
Forum Member

Yawn. To people on here, there is never proof that anyone is straight. Yet they have absolute no proof someone is gay, and still claim it is a fact

It is funny how they are only willing to accept someone is telling the truth about being straight when they don't fancy them

Double yawn...

My comment has 0 to do with whether or not a total stranger is attractive and I could care less whether someone is straight, gay or other.

How pathetic is it that logic absolutely escapes people who are convinced that they can be certain of the sexual orientation of someone they don't know based on cis heteronormative bs -- especially their favourite celebs.

Bottom line is there is no way to know 100% that what you see and the PR that you are fed is the bona-fide truth.

NativeMoon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 21:33
Nobby Burton
Forum Member

Bale has a girlfriend and daughter

If she was a beard, they would be in the media a lot more. He keeps himself totally to himself
Nobby Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 22:08
gregsanison
Inactive Member

Vinnie Jones is gay - such a nice guy despite all that tough talk nonsense!
gregsanison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 16:23
Airborae
Forum Member

Bale has a girlfriend and daughter

If she was a beard, they would be in the media a lot more. He keeps himself totally to himself
The Daily Mail described her as a 'reluctant wag'. Seriously?

I heard his voice earlier this week. My god - he does come across as very gay!
Old 03-09-2013, 16:44
Nobby Burton
Forum Member

Vinnie Jones is gay - such a nice guy despite all that tough talk nonsense!
I've heard this claimed many times but it doesn't hide the fact he's been married for almost 20 years

What is it based on?
Nobby Burton is offline   Reply With Quote