Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 03-09-2013, 22:43
Nobby Burton
Forum Member

I see Lloyd Daniels gave a recent interview where he refused to confirm his sexuality because 'he likes to keep people guessing'

If we weren't already aware, he's now sharing a house with Aaron Renfree from S Club Juniors
Nobby Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:51
Makson
Forum Member

The Daily Mail described her as a 'reluctant wag'. Seriously?

I heard his voice earlier this week. My god - he does come across as very gay!
I just think he sounds quite refined
Makson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:08
gregsanison
Inactive Member

Does it matter if a celeb is gay? For those whom may be but do not wish to reveal such a personal choice it is for them.

To be honest the worst actors are those who are straight they are likely to harm. High profile court cases going on now is evident of that.

Ever heard of gay celebs in that Yewtree operation or appearing in court for molestation? They are all heterosexual!
gregsanison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:13
francorooney
Forum Member

Does it matter if a celeb is gay? For those whom may be but do not wish to reveal such a personal choice it is for them.

To be honest the worst actors are those who are straight they are likely to harm. High profile court cases going on now is evident of that.

Ever heard of gay celebs in that Yewtree operation or appearing in court for molestation? They are all heterosexual!
you're right, its no biggie. I am going to throw Tom Daly out there
francorooney is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:40
Tulip19
Forum Member

I do know that Louis Tomlinson is not gay. I know someone who saw him growing up (lived next door to him and his family) and he had a previous girlfriend. I've also heard things about his relationship with Eleanor which don't get published, such as their first anniversary celebrations, but show how genuine the relationship is. I have no other interest but I would dislike having personality traits etc ascribed to me when they are not true so that's why I want to post this about Louis now.

Also, having attended university recently as a mature student, it is very striking how much bi experimentation goes on these days, far more than when I was that age. Much of it is casual and what harm does it do? So if Harry Styles DID sleep with an American male as alleged here, so what? Dosn't mean that he is secretly gay, or bi. Probably just a one off, casual bit of fun, as is the norm these days.
I don't think anyone bar 14 year old One Direction fans ever seriously thought he was.
Tulip19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:42
Tulip19
Forum Member

Doubtful there's a great deal more, it's just more in the open these days,
Exactly.
Tulip19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:06
Moggio
Forum Member

I see Lloyd Daniels gave a recent interview where he refused to confirm his sexuality because 'he likes to keep people guessing'

If we weren't already aware, he's now sharing a house with Aaron Renfree from S Club Juniors
Didn't he come out already? Jesus. You're not fooling anyone, Lloyd.

I do know that Louis Tomlinson is not gay.
lol
Moggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 15:30
denial_orstupid
Forum Member

I do know that Louis Tomlinson is not gay. I know someone who saw him growing up (lived next door to him and his family) and he had a previous girlfriend. I've also heard things about his relationship with Eleanor which don't get published, such as their first anniversary celebrations, but show how genuine the relationship is. I have no other interest but I would dislike having personality traits etc ascribed to me when they are not true so that's why I want to post this about Louis now.

Also, having attended university recently as a mature student, it is very striking how much bi experimentation goes on these days, far more than when I was that age. Much of it is casual and what harm does it do? So if Harry Styles DID sleep with an American male as alleged here, so what? Dosn't mean that he is secretly gay, or bi. Probably just a one off, casual bit of fun, as is the norm these days.
hahahaha - of course he isnt
denial_orstupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 15:45
LeeBoy19
Forum Member

Didn't he come out already? Jesus. You're not fooling anyone, Lloyd.

lol
I'm not commenting on Lloyd Daniels - I do not know. However I think we all need to be aware that there are reasons why people live together that have nothing to do with their sexuality. So the fact that two people share accommodation does not as such indicate their sexuality.
LeeBoy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 17:19
polli
Forum Member

The Daily Mail described her as a 'reluctant wag'. Seriously?

I heard his voice earlier this week. My god - he does come across as very gay!
Yes he is a bit debatable on the voice thing, but then so is Beckham so it isn't always a reliable indicater
polli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 21:22
chris1978
Forum Member

Ohh he's turned out nice hasn't he
chris1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 16:47
Howardessex
Forum Member

Lee Ryan and Duncan James are currently living together , but not in a relationship .
Howardessex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 16:58
Howardessex
Forum Member

Not so much as gay , but more like very camp .
Howardessex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 22:03
Sandsss
Forum Member

Is Matt Evers from Dancing on Ice gay? Just saw him on CBB. He seems like a really nice guy.
Sandsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 22:31
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

Is Matt Evers from Dancing on Ice gay? Just saw him on CBB. He seems like a really nice guy.
Cheering on Louie.........
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:54
BurlyBeaR
Forum Member

Cheering on Louie.........
He used to date Kristina Lenko fron DOI.
BurlyBeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 15:25
Airborae
Forum Member

Add on Bobby Lockwood who plays Rhydian on WolfBlood. Saw it this morning and the gaydar just went through the roof!
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 16:08
dee123
Forum Member

Add on Bobby Lockwood who plays Rhydian on WolfBlood. Saw it this morning and the gaydar just went through the roof!
Didn't know who that was, so i googled him and he kind of reminds me of Colton Haynes. Which says it all really.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 18:14
Makson
Forum Member

Is Janelle Monae out?
Makson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 22:29
Cryolemon
Forum Member

Is Janelle Monae out?
From wikipedia:

Although Monae has never personally addressed the rumors of her sexuality in public, during an 2011 interview with the UK daily The Evening Standard she said that when it comes to her preferences, she "only dates androids", a reference to her musical alter-ego found in many of her songs. She also has said, "I speak about androids because I think the android represents the new 'other.' You can compare it to being a lesbian or being a gay man or being a black woman ... What I want is for people who feel oppressed or feel like the 'other' to connect with the music and to feel like, 'She represents who I am'," adding that she would talk about her sexual orientation "in due time".[39]
Cryolemon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:09
d56
Forum Member

This tweet made me laugh! He's married and obviously so comfortable with himself and his sexuality that he can write this kind of thing, did make me think of this thread though!

Dermot O'Leary @radioleary
Interviewed Antonio Banderas yesterday. Honestly, one of the most beautiful humans I've met.
d56 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:11
Beautiful_Harv
Forum Member

This tweet made me laugh! He's married and obviously so comfortable with himself and his sexuality that he can write this kind of thing, did make me think of this thread though!
that sound like he doesnt see the sex, just the person
Beautiful_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 14:26
attackmusic
Inactive Member

It's so ridiculous that a man can't call another man good looking without being called gay.
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 18:52
wilehelmas
Forum Member

It's so ridiculous that a man can't call another man good looking without being called gay.
It's also sad it takes a battle royal to get many people to accept the notion of someone being bi or gay, even after they drop tons of clues or have even come out.

Humans are funny creatures.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 20:32
Airborae
Forum Member

It's also sad it takes a battle royal to get many people to accept the notion of someone being bi or gay, even after they drop tons of clues or have even come out.

Humans are funny creatures.
Like Tom Daley!
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote