Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 02-10-2013, 18:24
Moggio
Forum Member

To be fair, they do look like a massive bunch of gayboys.
Moggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 02-10-2013, 23:26
MTUK1
Forum Member

To be fair, they do look like a massive bunch of gayboys.
Yet another stupidly ignorant comment posted on this thread. What do a bunch of "gayboys" look like?
MTUK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:46
Tyyleer
Forum Member

Harry from 1D 100%
Tyyleer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:19
rawr
Forum Member

Harry from 1D 100%
Lol really, 100%? Personal experience then?
rawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:03
Katiekat1
Forum Member

apparently zac efron was openly gay with a boyfriend just prior to HSM going global and got told to can it and vanessa hudgens signed on to be his on and off screen gf - no suprise their relationship ended the same time HSM did...also if you look on awful truth under jackie bouffant its all there back in 2008/9 and says he is heavily into drugs so there may be some truth to it...also our loveable toothy tile (Jake G) still seems to be bearding!
Katiekat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:09
attackmusic
Forum Member

apparently zac efron was openly gay with a boyfriend just prior to HSM going global and got told to can it and vanessa hudgens signed on to be his on and off screen gf - no suprise their relationship ended the same time HSM did...also if you look on awful truth under jackie bouffant its all there back in 2008/9 and says he is heavily into drugs so there may be some truth to it...also our loveable toothy tile (Jake G) still seems to be bearding!
Wow. That is settled. I definitely believe "apparently". Seriously, there has never been any evidence for anyone mentioned in this thread, bar Luke Evans. This is why we take the mick
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 14:13
basdfg
Forum Member

Sol Heras from corrie I was told by a gay online friend that he was gay
A fairly respectable person told me that Brad Pitt had a gay affair with his assistant. I don't fully believe it through.
basdfg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 14:37
wilehelmas
Forum Member

A fairly respectable person told me that Brad Pitt had a gay affair with his assistant. I don't fully believe it through.
Pitt was heavily rumoured to have come on to Eric Bana on the set of Troy but got politely turned down.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 18:55
sparkle22
Forum Member

who is this Steadman guy oprah is with is it just a sham.
so she can pretend to be straight as bad as queen latifah going on about fine looking men yes they may be good looking but everyone knows she is gay.
shame she isn't out could do a lot of good for the black community.
sparkle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 20:31
JustArun
Forum Member

I'd say three of them are.
JustArun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 18:46
Airborae
Forum Member

Conor Maynard?
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 23:27
CreamPuff
Forum Member

[quote=pfgpowell;68933155]Nor mine. My gay brother is younger than me, my schizophrenic brother is older. My mother was not overbearing, our father wasn't absent or ineffectual, my brother (who is also one of my best friends) doesn't lisp or is camp and I don't think anyone (except other gays) would realise he was gay.

bLet's face it, we still have very little idea why most people are predominantly straight,b why some are predominantly gay and why some are bisexual. The problem is as much political in that, for many reasons, loads of people wouldn't like there to be a 'genetic' explanation for gayness.

BIB Of course we know why most people are predominately straight.
CreamPuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:22
lovelife7292
Forum Member

I get this, but he is so unlikeable
lovelife7292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 21:13
Rumer
Forum Member

who is this Steadman guy oprah is with is it just a sham.
so she can pretend to be straight as bad as queen latifah going on about fine looking men yes they may be good looking but everyone knows she is gay.
shame she isn't out could do a lot of good for the black community.
I saw an episode of the Simpsons the other day and Marge was watching a talk show called 'Opal' and the hosts partner was called 'Straightman'.
Rumer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:25
dee123
Forum Member

I saw an episode of the Simpsons the other day and Marge was watching a talk show called 'Opal' and the hosts partner was called 'Straightman'.
Not holding back anything there, are they?
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:07
wilehelmas
Forum Member

That's brilliant.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 20:21
s.mouse
Forum Member

I recently came home from holiday in Orlando and saw Sol Heras walking hand in hand with a pretty girl in Universal Isalnds of Adventures so I doubt he is Gay.
s.mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 20:28
MTUK1
Forum Member

I recently came home from holiday in Orlando and saw Sol Heras walking hand in hand with a pretty girl in Universal Isalnds of Adventures so I doubt he is Gay.
You're kidding aren't you? This can't be true According to the posters on this thread every single good looking famous man in the public eye is gay!
MTUK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 23:34
OrdinaryMorning
Forum Member

Watched last weeks Celerity Juice and I got 'vibes' off Nathan from The Wanted.
OrdinaryMorning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 16:25
galena
Forum Member

You're kidding aren't you? This can't be true According to the posters on this thread every single good looking famous man in the public eye is gay!
I suspect it's projection on the part of most gay men - ie I fancy him therefore he must be gay ...

And given that all it takes is on this forum for definitive proof of gayness is for
1) The guy in question to be handsome and much lusted after by gay men
2) Either single (definitive proof) or in a relationship with a woman (definitely a 'beard')
3) Someone to have heard 'a rumour', read it on the internet or heard it from a friend of a friend'

I doubt very much that there are that many high profile men in the closet in this day and age - it's not as if homosexuality was still illegal and punishable by a jail sentence!
galena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 16:51
dee123
Forum Member

[quote=galena;69066514]

I doubt very much that there are that many high profile men in the closet in this day and age - it's not as if homosexuality was still illegal and punishable by a jail sentence![I /QUOTE]

Are you really that naive? To this day athletes and actors are still told to stay in the closet in order to have a better career.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 16:58
Moggio
Forum Member

I doubt very much that there are that many high profile men in the closet in this day and age
lol
Moggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 18:46
galena
Forum Member

[quote=dee123;69066908]

I doubt very much that there are that many high profile men in the closet in this day and age - it's not as if homosexuality was still illegal and punishable by a jail sentence!

Are you really that naive? To this day athletes and actors are still told to stay in the closet in order to have a better career.
Told by who exactly? And how do you know this?
galena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 13:12
Airborae
Forum Member

[quote=galena;69069015]

Told by who exactly? And how do you know this?
Their agents mostly. If Tom Daley were to come out of the closet of his own volition, then the agents would fear he would lose a lot of sponsorship, respect and a growing fan base. I know that sounds naive to you and me, but it happens. Gay actors are told to stay in the closet, get girlfriends etc for the same reason. They don't want to lose their fans.
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 13:54
waz101
Forum Member

I suspect it's projection on the part of most gay men - ie I fancy him therefore he must be gay ...

And given that all it takes is on this forum for definitive proof of gayness is for
1) The guy in question to be handsome and much lusted after by gay men
2) Either single (definitive proof) or in a relationship with a woman (definitely a 'beard')
3) Someone to have heard 'a rumour', read it on the internet or heard it from a friend of a friend'

Not sure if you've seen this interview Jason Isaacs gave to the Telegraph where he says that " gay actors should not 'sacrifice their careers' by coming out " http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cele...he-closet.html

Shows how little things have really moved on?
waz101 is offline   Reply With Quote