Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 03-12-2013, 20:21
attackmusic
Forum Member

Marlon Brando and Farley Granger were both bisexual and openly talked about it. There were quite a few old Hollywood celebrities who it was later revealed were bisexual. Cary Grant was a weird one. Some who knew him say he was totally straight (inlcuding his wives), others say he had relationships with men too. Who knows? Sexuality isn't always clear cut at all. I think some people also get rather confused. Katharine Hepburn had an affair with Spencer Tracy when he was married but also allegedly slept with women. She has wrongly been labeled straight and wrongly labeled gay. Same goes for James Dean.

I just feel sad for someone like Luke Evans. He talked about being out and proud and now he has totally gone back on that. He never said bi either, he explicitly said he was gay. Some are angry with him, but I don't think it is that simple.
attackmusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 03-12-2013, 20:29
Tom_Basil
Forum Member

Joey Essex.

Maybe, maybe not?
Tom_Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 20:33
attackmusic
Forum Member

Joey Essex.

Maybe, maybe not?
No. Only ever been linked to women. Plenty of people have accused him and Sam Faiers of having a fake relationship because they have spotted him kissing other girls and her kissing other blokes!

Interesting list on wikipedia of celebrities who identify as bisexual or have been revealed to be bisexual. Not saying wiki is always 100% accurate but still
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_bisexual_people
Old 04-12-2013, 02:10
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

Not a hope. Definitely straight, if very camp.

Married with 2 kids
Oh, I'd completely forgotten that I'd once read an article about Vincent expecting a baby with his now wife!
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:25
attackmusic
Forum Member

Tom Daley dating Dustin Lance Black has certainly caused a stir. I do find it odd. I felt the same way about the whole Caroline Flack and Harry Styles thing :s It is interesting that an older man and a younger woman doesn't seem to cause as much of a stir though. Caroline still gets a ridiculous hate about it now, which isn't fair.

As long as Tom is happy I guess
Old 04-12-2013, 11:00
dee123
Forum Member

It is an odd paring. And i don't mean the age gap. It's just one of those occasions where you say "huh?, those two are together?" I mean Tom might be at next years Oscars.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:59
Cryolemon
Forum Member

Tom Daley dating Dustin Lance Black has certainly caused a stir. I do find it odd. I felt the same way about the whole Caroline Flack and Harry Styles thing :s It is interesting that an older man and a younger woman doesn't seem to cause as much of a stir though.
It does tend to cause just as much of a stir really.
Cryolemon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 13:41
couscous
Forum Member

No. Only ever been linked to women. Plenty of people have accused him and Sam Faiers of having a fake relationship because they have spotted him kissing other girls and her kissing other blokes!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_bisexual_people
I had read on one of the forums here that Joey is gay and it is not a sceret in essex. I can't confirm that though but will see if i can find the forum it was in on here. Although obviously that still doesn't mean it's true
couscous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 14:22
wise-up
Forum Member

It seems as though the daily mail are trying to start rumours about gerard butler with the photos in this article at the beginning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ide-Miami.html
wise-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 14:36
attackmusic
Forum Member

It seems as though the daily mail are trying to start rumours about gerard butler with the photos in this article at the beginning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ide-Miami.html
What? Don't see how that is relevant to this thread. Gerard is a well known womaniser. A woman from one of those silly housewives shows claimed to have slept with him and he denied it until he saw a picture and then admitted it was true. Forgot her name apparently, so a bit of a cad :devil:
Old 04-12-2013, 16:03
marlowe7
Forum Member

I had read on one of the forums here that Joey is gay and it is not a sceret in essex. I can't confirm that though but will see if i can find the forum it was in on here. Although obviously that still doesn't mean it's true
I think the problem with "reality" stars is that you never know when they are "acting" and when they are being themselves - apparently TOWIE and the Chelsea nonsense are "scripted" reality shows. So we have scripted reality which is a contradiction in terms.

According to newspaper title-tattle, Essex is pretending to be having an affair with a girl in the jungle, but he is not serious, wanting to reunite with his old girl friend. If he can "act" switching his affections on and off for the cameras (and using somebody in the process, regardless of whether or not the other person minds being used) I suppose it is fair to say he might be acting being a womaniser altogether.

I strongly suspect ALL the reality shows, without exception are scripted, or pre-planned, and "viewer voting" or not the producers know from day one who is going to win ultimately.
marlowe7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 17:00
attackmusic
Forum Member

The person who said Joey Essex is actually openly gay in Essex is clearly just having a laugh
Old 05-12-2013, 15:08
denial_orstupid
Forum Member

Joey Essex.

Maybe, maybe not?
yes i think he is definitely gay , he sets my gaydar off much in the same way as Tom daley used too and we all know what happened with him .
denial_orstupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 00:34
vauxhall1964
Forum Member

Please ignore Blockz99 he's either trolling or a moron. Either way, he's not worth debating with.
He speaks a lot more sense than most on this topic. I'd lay money on the fact that time will show that Tom Daley is most probably a gay man who, like many before him, claimed to be bisexual for reasons that are not very commendable..in this case career and money. Just like Boy George did, and Elton John and Duncan James. And all these 'outraged' posters can squeal as loudly as they want and hurl names around. This is a very familar story in celebrity 'coming out' stories.
vauxhall1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 13:59
attackmusic
Forum Member

Surprised no one has suggested David Emanuel. Don't get me wrong I know he is straight, but I guarantee if a good looking man was that camp some here would try and claim him
Old 06-12-2013, 16:45
WhyHelloWorld
Inactive Member

Is Sam Smith gay?
WhyHelloWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 17:41
Microkorg
Forum Member

Harry Styles
Microkorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:17
dee123
Forum Member

Brian J. Smith
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 14:31
Lil_M
Forum Member

Has anyone mentioned Zayn Malik on here? I remember someone saying he was gay...
Lil_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 14:58
R-S-F
Forum Member

He speaks a lot more sense than most on this topic. I'd lay money on the fact that time will show that Tom Daley is most probably a gay man who, like many before him, claimed to be bisexual for reasons that are not very commendable..in this case career and money. Just like Boy George did, and Elton John and Duncan James. And all these 'outraged' posters can squeal as loudly as they want and hurl names around. This is a very familar story in celebrity 'coming out' stories.
Maybe, he'll choose not to label himself. Maybe it's none of anyone's business. My partners been with me for 10 years. Don't think he's gay or bi or anything really. Who cares? We're in love. I'm gay as they go but I doubt he would be if I wasn't around. There are more than 2 (or even 3) sides to every story.
R-S-F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 15:00
lovelife7292
Forum Member

Has anyone mentioned Zayn Malik on here? I remember someone saying he was gay...
stop with all the 1D theories for god sake, not all of them are gay lol

as for Sam Smith i think he could be...

what about Pharrell Williams???
lovelife7292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 15:02
Lil_M
Forum Member

stop with all the 1D theories for god sake, not all of them are gay lol

as for Sam Smith i think he could be...

what about Pharrell Williams???

1D hahaha. I heard Zayn Malik is. Louis Tomlinson is obvious.

Pharrell William - isn't.
Not sure who this Sam Smith is?
Lil_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 15:15
Nobby Burton
Forum Member

I get absolutely no gay vibes from Zayn Malik or Liam Payne
Nobby Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 15:56
lovelife7292
Forum Member

1D hahaha. I heard Zayn Malik is. Louis Tomlinson is obvious.

Pharrell William - isn't.
Not sure who this Sam Smith is?
'i heard he is' isn't really definitive proof is it?
lovelife7292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 17:59
attackmusic
Forum Member

Zayn? Oh come on. People wonder why I accuse them of pulling names out of hats. The delusional and quite scary Larry shipping is bad enough!

Zayn has always had girlfriends and was even caught cheating on poor Perrie. Not with a bloke