DS Forums

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Old 19-05-2015, 14:57
Leicester_Hunk
Forum Member

I mean really, who on earth IS interested in anything about her?
Leicester_Hunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 19-05-2015, 14:58
grahamzxy
Forum Member

I mean really, who on earth IS interested in anything about her?
Is this irony?
grahamzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 15:07
Vodka_Drinka
Forum Member

She's hideous I agree. Thick as shit, rough and common narcisstist.
Vodka_Drinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 15:19
Dalekbuster523
Forum Member

I don't mind Kym Marsh. Not fussed about her singing but I think she's a great actor.
Dalekbuster523 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 15:28
The Prumeister
Forum Member

I think the one person who cherishes Kym Marsh above all others - is Kym Marsh.

She seems determined to keep us posted every time her bowel movements are irregular so am a little worried that we have not had any news from her for a few days.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 16:57
davelovesleeds
Forum Member

Why is this woman on the front pages of some of the papers on such a regular basis. Are people really interesting in her private life?

I use the term papers loosely and without the prefix of news obviously. I see them in the supermarket and feel somewhat depressed that this passes as something of interest.
davelovesleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 19:42
Leicester_Hunk
Forum Member

Why is this woman on the front pages of some of the papers on such a regular basis. Are people really interesting in her private life?

I use the term papers loosely and without the prefix of news obviously. I see them in the supermarket and feel somewhat depressed that this passes as something of interest.
Exactly. She isn't a particularly talented actress or singer, just run of the mill. She isn't classy, isn't special at all. I really am bemused why she gets so much press attention. I cannot believe anyone (other than Kym herself) has the slightest bit of interest in her.
Leicester_Hunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 19:50
magicmelody
Forum Member

She's one of those celebrities who are permanently featured in the pages of OK! magazine. I know she's a columnist but every week there seems to be an interview with her spilling every detail of her life. She's already been talking to them about her recent relationship woes, same with Kerry Katona.
magicmelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 20:29
zx50
Forum Member

Exactly. She isn't a particularly talented actress or singer, just run of the mill. She isn't classy, isn't special at all. I really am bemused why she gets so much press attention. I cannot believe anyone (other than Kym herself) has the slightest bit of interest in her.
Probably because the paper's selling more copies with her in it. They wouldn't have Kym appearing in their paper if they weren't selling more copies because of her.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 20:42
davelovesleeds
Forum Member

Probably because the paper's selling more copies with her in it. They wouldn't have Kym appearing in their paper if they weren't selling more copies because of her.
That really is depressing, to think people would actually buy a paper just because this talentless woman is indulging in some more self promotion.
davelovesleeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 20:45
Grouty
Forum Member

I do
Grouty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2015, 20:59
day dreamer
Forum Member

It totally baffles me, too. There is nothing remotely alluring about her and she seems like a truly nasty piece of work. While I wouldn't call her ugly she does look dog rough and yet the papers treat her like she's some sort of cover girl beauty!!!
day dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 15:19
Sarah Anne
Forum Member

I can't understand Kyms appeal. It's not even like she was in a band who were hugely popular.
Yes I like her in Corrie and do think being an actress suits her. A lot of popular Corrie actresses don't get half the attention she does. I don't like her personality in real life though and the way she always seems to be mouthing off on Twitter,
Sarah Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:30
Walter Neff
Forum Member

I don't mind Kym Marsh. Not fussed about her singing but I think she's a great actor.
Unbelievable what some people consider great acting, she is so limited that she can only seem to express her emotions by screaming and shouting and of course, folding and unfolding her arms.
Walter Neff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 16:38
Sarah Anne
Forum Member

Unbelievable what some people consider great acting, she is so limited that she can only seem to express her emotions by screaming and shouting and of course, folding and unfolding her arms.
I don't know. I did find her scenes with Steve about his depression very moving. I think she seems to have good chemistry with her close co workers too which makes scenes more believable.
Sarah Anne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 17:01
ewoodie
Forum Member

Great? What like Judi Dench and Helen Mirren?

I can't understand Kyms appeal. It's not even like she was in a band who were hugely popular.
Yes I like her in Corrie and do think being an actress suits her. A lot of popular Corrie actresses don't get half the attention she does. I don't like her personality in real life though and the way she always seems to be mouthing off on Twitter,
I think her character is over-rated in Corrie. They could make her a lot better but like many other Corrie characters they've stuck her in her place/rut and that's it.

Always being in the press and appearing in Corrie is a sort of benefit as both get publicity.
ewoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 20:54
gulliverfoyle
Forum Member

her kids?
gulliverfoyle is offline   Reply With Quote