Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Old 18-07-2013, 18:34
whatever54
Forum Member

I just thought of one - Pussycat Doll & man in a fast car. Doubt it's them, but you never know. It was quite a recent, high profile split.
Good guess, I'd forgotten about them (they seem to be continually on/off).
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 18-07-2013, 18:45
paperplanes_
Forum Member

Which recent celebrity break-up may
have had something to do with her
cocaine habit and his hatred of it?

Possibly the domestic goddess and her arty/PR hubby?
The ER doctor and his younger girlfriend?
paperplanes_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 18:51
RedRoseRebel
Forum Member

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A list mostly movie actor is starting to scare his neighbours. Not only does the actor have an extensive collection of guns he keeps adding to everyday, he has also been cleaning them and dry firing them in the front yard and back yards and is also building some kind of target range.

This aging rocker who is not as old as a Rolling Stone and also has television experience does not even bother making an effort at finding groupies any longer. On a recent cruise he had one of his tour guys find women wearing his t-shirts and if they were single and interested the tour person sent them to the former A list rocker's cabin.

From Blind Gossip:

The cast of Glee is in shock over the passing of their colleague and friend, insert name here. However one specific cast member was walking around a store in SoHo yesterday with three friends, talking about how they would like to honor him. "I'm going to get a dog. And i'm going to name him 'insert name here'," said the Glee cast member. "That would be disrespectful," said one of the friends. "No, it's not! It would be cool! That way, whenever i talk to him, it will be like having him around. Come here insert name here! Get the ball, insert name here!" "That's an incredibly stupid idea," said another friend. "Well i like it, and i'm going to do it," said the Glee cast member.

2. You know WHO maybe? Front man been in lots of tv shows over the years. csi etc
RedRoseRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 18:52
Gulftastic
Forum Member

Possibly the domestic goddess and her arty/PR hubby?
Just thinking it might be her gives me a fantastic image of her snorting a line off her own boob.
Gulftastic is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 18:55
whatever54
Forum Member

Just thinking it might be her gives me a fantastic image of her snorting a line off her own boob.
I am but amused
Old 18-07-2013, 19:44
Rooftopcowboy
Forum Member

This A list mostly movie actor is starting to scare his neighbours. Not only does the actor have an extensive collection of guns he keeps adding to everyday, he has also been cleaning them and dry firing them in the front yard and back yards and is also building some kind of target range.

This aging rocker who is not as old as a Rolling Stone and also has television experience does not even bother making an effort at finding groupies any longer. On a recent cruise he had one of his tour guys find women wearing his t-shirts and if they were single and interested the tour person sent them to the former A list rocker's cabin.

From Blind Gossip:

The cast of Glee is in shock over the passing of their colleague and friend, insert name here. However one specific cast member was walking around a store in SoHo yesterday with three friends, talking about how they would like to honor him. "I'm going to get a dog. And i'm going to name him 'insert name here'," said the Glee cast member. "That would be disrespectful," said one of the friends. "No, it's not! It would be cool! That way, whenever i talk to him, it will be like having him around. Come here insert name here! Get the ball, insert name here!" "That's an incredibly stupid idea," said another friend. "Well i like it, and i'm going to do it," said the Glee cast member.
I can think of one ageing Rocker who was in several TV shows 10-15 years ago, if you questioned him on his antics he may reply with 'It's My Life'
Rooftopcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2013, 23:59
KaylaL
Forum Member

I can think of one ageing Rocker who was in several TV shows 10-15 years ago, if you questioned him on his antics he may reply with 'It's My Life'
Can't be him...he's still A list big time...esp in the USA!

I was thinking more along the lines of the aging rocker who just had a temporary split with his well known gobby wife...who does talent show judging...did tv with the whole family.
KaylaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 00:11
dekaf
Forum Member

Can't be him...he's still A list big time...esp in the USA!

I was thinking more along the lines of the aging rocker who just had a temporary split with his well known gobby wife...who does talent show judging...did tv with the whole family.

He did cross my mind too, but surely not
dekaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 00:18
whatever54
Forum Member

He did cross my mind too, but surely not
Are any of them 'former A-list rocker' the ones I think people mean I wouldn't class as former

I thought maybe Mr Kiss frontman, on some talent show panel & famous actress daughter...is he former a-list?
Old 19-07-2013, 00:30
dekaf
Forum Member

Are any of them 'former A-list rocker' the ones I think people mean I wouldn't class as former

I thought maybe Mr Kiss frontman, on some talent show panel & famous actress daughter...is he former a-list?

I honestly don't know. Possibly, because it's mostly an older fan group, and not having such a wide appeal, they are not classed as A-list anymore?
dekaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 00:31
dome
Forum Member

http://www.rickspringfieldcruise.com/
dome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 00:39
whatever54
Forum Member

I honestly don't know. Possibly, because it's mostly an older fan group, and not having such a wide appeal, they are not classed as A-list anymore?
Maybe, it's CDAN so anything goes really but Mr 'I bite bats heads off', released tour dates and I think they sold out really quickly so I discount him.
Old 19-07-2013, 00:45
whatever54
Forum Member

Who's he
It could be one of Miss Baywatches ex's, rhyming with Sid Sock or something 'wee'.
Old 19-07-2013, 01:59
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

Sid Sock on a cruise
AdelaideGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 02:07
KaylaL
Forum Member

I think Sid Sock is a great guess, and the one who bites bats heads isn't an A lister by a long chalk. His music genre is for a selective audience...not mainstream. Also the aging rock star on a cruise works well with the blind..doesn't it?
KaylaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 02:10
whatever54
Forum Member

Sid Sock on a cruise
sorry the most famous female from Baywatch ex's, both rockers
Old 19-07-2013, 02:18
whatever54
Forum Member

Possibly a desperate housewife... she more or less fits the new relationship and being in the same cities as the Doc while filming was taking place.

...but I don't like to Gab too much.
Cor spot on, that was a quick reveal
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...y-Keibler.html
wasn't he linked to another one from that show, Superman lady
Old 19-07-2013, 02:47
dee123
Forum Member

The pirate? Does have a collection, I believe.

or then there's Mad Max, of course...don't know why I thought of him.

On the other blind about the scary female actress - The Craft? Hope not, cos I really like her, but could be.
Totally the pirate. He went full "Gonzo" years ago.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 04:17
whatever54
Forum Member

When the pictures emerged that was my first thought I'm afraid but hopefully I'm wrong.
Old 19-07-2013, 08:00
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Re: The continent of Oz.

Can he even function? I mean he's been a shivering alcoholic for years bless him (lovely bloke) but he can barely even sit still at the best of times. Unless he's had a complete turnaround (which is possible).
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 08:30
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

sorry the most famous female from Baywatch ex's, both rockers
Sorry I knew who you ment it was the image of him as the entertainment on a PNO style cruse that was doing strange things to my brain
AdelaideGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 14:53
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

There was a blind some time ago about a singer, who was going out on binges for a time, he was mad for it - the booze. He was having trouble with his 'brood' according to the blind. I wonder if that brood had been extended?

edit: yes - it was in the Popbitch mailout in March/April.
Looks like Jerrica,I and few others were right. By the way - in the last 2 years he has littered his Twitter with the rather cryptic "love NYC" and "Love and Peace NYC".

If I were his Mrs I'd be questioning that straight away!
Daisy Bennyboots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 23:42
reddress
Forum Member

Pucks baby mama has just got a new puppy so that might be the Glee one solved.
reddress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 01:03
mvloca
Forum Member

Which recent celebrity break-up may have had something to do with her cocaine habit and his hatred of it?
Wasn't there a blind a few weeks ago about a gent being surprised about the extent of his new girls habit? It was generally thought to be the Scot and the girl that's so hot right now... are they still together?
mvloca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 02:07
whatever54
Forum Member

Wasn't there a blind a few weeks ago about a gent being surprised about the extent of his new girls habit? It was generally thought to be the Scot and the girl that's so hot right now... are they still together?
Oh wifey and the DJ man? I missed that blind, no idea but she was out with her ex (the football agent one) and has been no mention of the as a couple for a while from the DM.
There was some odd story about miss hot right now taking creepy pics of another singers female backing dancers (some silly twitter spat).