Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Old 21-08-2013, 22:50
Badcat
Forum Member

Ah, the one that's not catholic?
I believe that's the one. Or maybe I'm wrong and I should terminate this post before someone reigns fire on me.
Badcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 22-08-2013, 04:27
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

IThere is a franchise with a married star. I could be wrong but if i am dont all get your claws out.
Call me Batty but didn't a lead actor of a HUGE film franchise get arrested
Ah, I didn't think of those two. Good guesses. However, as I said before, the 'mostly movie actor' part of the blind suggests that he has done TV work too. Have these two had any notable TV roles?
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 04:50
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

If the claws is a reference to the Broadway action hero - He did in Oz, that's where he met his wife. But if its him then the world will start spinning in the opposite direction. No way.
AdelaideGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 07:52
Badcat
Forum Member

Ah, I didn't think of those two. Good guesses. However, as I said before, the 'mostly movie actor' part of the blind suggests that he has done TV work too. Have these two had any notable TV roles?
I know one of has done a couple of TV roles.
Old 22-08-2013, 10:05
Spoilerific
Forum Member

Has there been anything about Batman 3? Not heard much about him and his (ex?) sports-entertainment girlfriend.....
Spoilerific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 14:35
dee123
Forum Member

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This B+ list mostly movie actress is a fairly new mother. She does not seem all that concerned that the actor father of the baby smokes meth around the kid. She is not dumb enough to leave him alone with the kid though.

The Affair

Let me start out by saying this will be revealed. It is just too good not to reveal. This actress is A+ list. Mostly movies. She likes to think of herself as cultured and someone who wishes to be thought of as more than just an actress. Our actress travels a lot. She often travels without her significant other. She always travels without him when she is working on one of her favourite side projects. This is the one she thinks will make her beloved around the world. The reason she always travels alone for this particular side project is a man she met. He is an artist. He is much older than our actress. 20-25 years older than she is, and an intense man. Known throughout the region for his very dramatic and bold art, he is also known as someone who lives his art and our actress wanted to meet him. Once she met him, she wanted to be in one of his art works. This involved our actress getting naked. She was then covered from neck to toe in hot wax. The wax was dripping in a design for the "art". He then proceeded to have sex with the actress while the wax was cracking. Apparently he does this with all of his muses. Well, our actress enjoyed being his muse and can always be spotted with the artist whenever she is on her side project, and she even has even had him visit her once at her home. Once.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 15:52
KaylaL
Forum Member

[

The Affair

Let me start out by saying this will be revealed. It is just too good not to reveal. This actress is A+ list. Mostly movies. She likes to think of herself as cultured and someone who wishes to be thought of as more than just an actress. Our actress travels a lot. She often travels without her significant other. She always travels without him when she is working on one of her favourite side projects. This is the one she thinks will make her beloved around the world. The reason she always travels alone for this particular side project is a man she met. He is an artist. He is much older than our actress. 20-25 years older than she is, and an intense man. Known throughout the region for his very dramatic and bold art, he is also known as someone who lives his art and our actress wanted to meet him. Once she met him, she wanted to be in one of his art works. This involved our actress getting naked. She was then covered from neck to toe in hot wax. The wax was dripping in a design for the "art". He then proceeded to have sex with the actress while the wax was cracking. Apparently he does this with all of his muses. Well, our actress enjoyed being his muse and can always be spotted with the artist whenever she is on her side project, and she even has even had him visit her once at her home. Once.[/quote]

Sounds like Mrs Smith!
KaylaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 15:54
JoTaylor
Forum Member

This B+ list mostly movie actress is a fairly new mother. She does not seem all that concerned that the actor father of the baby smokes meth around the kid. She is not dumb enough to leave him alone with the kid though.

The Affair

Let me start out by saying this will be revealed. It is just too good not to reveal. This actress is A+ list. Mostly movies. She likes to think of herself as cultured and someone who wishes to be thought of as more than just an actress. Our actress travels a lot. She often travels without her significant other. She always travels without him when she is working on one of her favourite side projects. This is the one she thinks will make her beloved around the world. The reason she always travels alone for this particular side project is a man she met. He is an artist. He is much older than our actress. 20-25 years older than she is, and an intense man. Known throughout the region for his very dramatic and bold art, he is also known as someone who lives his art and our actress wanted to meet him. Once she met him, she wanted to be in one of his art works. This involved our actress getting naked. She was then covered from neck to toe in hot wax. The wax was dripping in a design for the "art". He then proceeded to have sex with the actress while the wax was cracking. Apparently he does this with all of his muses. Well, our actress enjoyed being his muse and can always be spotted with the artist whenever she is on her side project, and she even has even had him visit her once at her home. Once.
My first thought for B was mother of the rainbow family because I know they had a Banksy piece commissioned.
JoTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 16:03
raspberry
Forum Member

And I was thinking of the Narnia Queen because she featured in an art installation recently.
raspberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 16:22
dee123
Forum Member

I think it's easy to guess the Tomb Raider. But wouldn't this kind of thing just be a normal Friday night for her? Besides "She likes to think of herself as cultured". Doesn't sound like Tomb Raider. "She thinks will make her beloved around the world". Isn't Tomb Raider already pretty much beloved? I think this is GOOP.

Oh, as for the horrible 1st blind. I think that's Factory Girl.
Old 22-08-2013, 16:45
lexi22
Inactive Member

I think it's easy to guess the Tomb Raider. But wouldn't this kind of thing just be a normal Friday night for her? Besides "She likes to think of herself as cultured". Doesn't sound like Tomb Raider. "She thinks will make her beloved around the world". Isn't Tomb Raider already pretty much beloved? I think this is GOOP.
Agree. Mrs Smith doesn't fit here for a variety of reasons, not least that she's almost better known/respected now for her 'side project' than she is for her acting. It fits Goop far better - the pretension, the faux cultured persona, with the side project being food/lifestyle. I can think of a possible artist too - wax is a feature of his work - who fits the age range...
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 19:42
Badcat
Forum Member

Agree. Mrs Smith doesn't fit here for a variety of reasons, not least that she's almost better known/respected now for her 'side project' than she is for her acting. It fits Goop far better - the pretension, the faux cultured persona, with the side project being food/lifestyle. I can think of a possible artist too - wax is a feature of his work - who fits the age range...
I think you are right lexi, doesn't fit Mrs Smith as you said.
Old 22-08-2013, 20:42
HelenSnowflake
Forum Member

If the claws is a reference to the Broadway action hero - He did in Oz, that's where he met his wife. But if its him then the world will start spinning in the opposite direction. No way.
I can't see it at all....they're madly in love and she doesn't seem the type that would stay around for long if that happened.
HelenSnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2013, 03:20
dee123
Forum Member

Blind Items Revealed:

From Crazy Days & Nights

From May 31, 2013

This A list mostly television actor has been paying his current girlfriend $300k a month to sleep with him every month for almost the past year. A subscription to Playboy would be way cheaper. She is trying to get him to marry her, but he says that paying this amount every month is way less expensive than getting married and then divorced.

Charlie Harper

From May 31, 2013

This former B list mostly television actress from a hit show for an almost network has gone though four personal assistants in the past six months. One of those who quit says there is nothing to do all day because the actress does nothing except read fashion magazines all day and has a hair and make up person come everyday, but the actress never goes out. She loves talking smack about the assistants in front of the hair and make up persons and acts like she is the biggest thing to ever walk the earth.

Serena van der Woodsen
Old 24-08-2013, 00:18
Pandora.
Forum Member

Quite a juicy one from Blind Gossip! It's in 5 parts so I'll spoiler each one along with the popular guesses.

Part 1
Spoiler

Part 2
Spoiler
Pandora. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 00:26
Pandora.
Forum Member

Part 3
Spoiler

Part 4
Spoiler

Part 5
Spoiler

I hope those clues aren't too obvious?
Old 24-08-2013, 00:46
jivinjay
Forum Member

This A list mostly movie actor from a huge franchise, and i mean huge, backhanded his wife over the weekend. She said something to him which no one quite heard, but everyone saw the backhand to the face. They then left together a short time later.

Could this be the original James Bond. He made a comment a few years ago about how it was ok to hit a woman.
jivinjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 00:50
So 3008
Forum Member

I'm quite pleased with myself - I got Poppy, Lucky, Flexy, Twerky, Sassy, Clingy, Chappy and Pantsy without reading the bottom of Part 5.
So 3008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 00:55
Pandora.
Forum Member

This A list mostly movie actor from a huge franchise, and i mean huge, backhanded his wife over the weekend. She said something to him which no one quite heard, but everyone saw the backhand to the face. They then left together a short time later.

Could this be the original James Bond. He made a comment a few years ago about how it was ok to hit a woman.
Ooh, good guess! I can't see if he's been in any TV though to fit the "mostly movie" bit. He seems the most likely of the incarnations though, especially given that comment.
I'm quite pleased with myself - I got Poppy, Lucky, Flexy, Twerky, Sassy, Clingy, Chappy and Pantsy without reading the bottom of Part 5.
Me too, and I rarely get these things!
Old 24-08-2013, 01:06
welshfoxy
Forum Member

I hope those clues aren't too obvious?
I think Twerky is a bit obvious
welshfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 11:01
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Props to 'Chappy' for fleeing yet another beard.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 11:59
dee123
Forum Member

This A list mostly movie actor used to be A+ list, but his box office numbers are starting to slide. Not trying hard enough or just too focused on finding his next transvestite? The married actor likes them very large, everywhere.

What former female Brat Pack member spends most of her day inside at her house waiting for various delivery services to come by with her prescription pills. Our actress, currently is taking about 50 pills a day and is barely recognizable from her days in some of the best movies ever.

This former almost A list mostly movie actress has not been in anything for a long time. Nothing. Just dropped off the map. From almost A list to nothing. Poof. Gone. Some say it is a case of stage fright and that she can't be in front of the cameras any longer, but there is a more sinister theory also out there involving her husband.
Old 24-08-2013, 12:07
dee123
Forum Member

This A list mostly movie actor used to be A+ list, but his box office numbers are starting to slide. Not trying hard enough or just too focused on finding his next transvestite? The married actor likes them very large, everywhere.

What former female Brat Pack member spends most of her day inside at her house waiting for various delivery services to come by with her prescription pills. Our actress, currently is taking about 50 pills a day and is barely recognizable from her days in some of the best movies ever.

This former almost A list mostly movie actress has not been in anything for a long time. Nothing. Just dropped off the map. From almost A list to nothing. Poof. Gone. Some say it is a case of stage fright and that she can't be in front of the cameras any longer, but there is a more sinister theory also out there involving her husband.

#1: Fresh Prince? Danny Zuko?

#2: Not hard. There were only 3 females from the Brat Pack and the redhead is doing quite fine.

#3: An intriguing one. Gremlins/Drop Dead Fred star? She was huge in the 80's to early 90's. I like her husband though. No way there's anything suss about him.

Who else completely dropped off the map???
Old 24-08-2013, 12:11
nuttytigger
Forum Member

#1: Fresh Prince? Danny Zuko?

#2: Not hard. There were only 3 females from the Brat Pack and the redhead is doing quite fine.

#3: An intriguing one. Gremlins/Drop Dead Fred star? She was huge in the 80's to early 90's. I like her husband though. No way there's anything suss about him.

Who else completely dropped off the map???
Your guess for 3 is what they are saying on the CDAN website.
nuttytigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2013, 12:14
dee123
Forum Member

Your guess for 3 is what they are saying on the CDAN website.
Hmm... Sometimes that's good, sometimes that's bad!