Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Old 29-08-2013, 18:40
Fred E Star
Inactive Member

I'd also say Hit Girl is one of the most down to Earth, trouble free young actors around.
Fred E Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 29-08-2013, 23:37
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

Surely the first one is She's The Man? Blinds have got to have lag time and that could be the final push to get her into rehab.
AdelaideGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2013, 23:52
whatever54
Forum Member

Surely the first one is She's The Man? Blinds have got to have lag time and that could be the final push to get her into rehab.
I thought she was in psychiatric care for setting fire to her dog or a driveway, it still seems unclear which but was a while ago so don't think it's her.
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 01:16
dee123
Forum Member

I'd also say Hit Girl is one of the most down to Earth, trouble free young actors around.
Good lord no.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 01:35
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

You can't say their given name/stage name. Anything else that identifies them is fine.
This puzzles me slightly. Some of the clues given here make the person's identity obvious. Can something only be libellous if the person's name is fully stated?
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 09:56
dee123
Forum Member

This puzzles me slightly. Some of the clues given here make the person's identity obvious. Can something only be libellous if the person's name is fully stated?
Don't know. I guess. Nothing ever happens when you say things like "Material Girl" or "Xtina" for example.
Old 30-08-2013, 10:03
InNoctem
Forum Member

You can't give out their real names or names they go by professionally. But to identify them by their famous roles is ok.

For instance if I say Rose from Titanic, you'd know who I'm talking about don't you?

Actually it can still be libellous even if their real names are not used such as the above example, which is why this thread is only ALLEGED showbiz items.

As much as being cryptic is the best way, I actually prefer it if posters post names or terms that are Googleable so it's easy to know who it is just by checking Google results.
InNoctem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 10:03
The Prumeister
Forum Member

[quote=SuperAPJ;68325529]This puzzles me slightly. Some of the clues given here make the person's identity obvious. Can something only be libellous if the person's name is fully stated?[/QUOTE]

Essentially, yes.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 12:28
Abriel
Forum Member

I thought she was in psychiatric care for setting fire to her dog or a driveway, it still seems unclear which but was a while ago so don't think it's her.
what the ?????
Abriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 12:51
dee123
Forum Member

From The People:

Which pop star is so broke that she is sponging off her boyfriends?

From Crazy Days & Nights:

I guess this is getting revenge. This A list rapper has been stealing away women from this other A+ list married rapper and recording sex with them and then e-mailing the videos to the A+ list rapper.

This still A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner was at dinner this week with her husband and a few friends. When the husband started to correct something our actress was saying, she turned to him and said, "When i want you to talk, i will tell you." The husband shut up for the rest of the dinner and just stared down at his phone.
Old 30-08-2013, 12:53
dee123
Forum Member

This still A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner was at dinner this week with her husband and a few friends. When the husband started to correct something our actress was saying, she turned to him and said, "When i want you to talk, i will tell you." The husband shut up for the rest of the dinner and just stared down at his phone.
Pretty Woman.
Old 30-08-2013, 13:13
codeblue
Forum Member

Or rather the damages would be so little that its not worth suing
codeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2013, 15:28
poggs
Forum Member

Or rather the damages would be so little that its not worth suing
Or heaven forbid, its actually true
poggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 00:21
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

Or heaven forbid, its actually true
With these blinds? Not very likely
AdelaideGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 00:25
Supercell
Forum Member

From The People:

Which pop star is so broke that she is sponging off her boyfriends?
If this is the UK People newspaper could this be the one of Nuclear Pussy who rejoined recently to make her Whole Again?
Supercell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 00:30
artlesschaos
Forum Member

If this is the UK People newspaper could this be the one of Nuclear Pussy who rejoined recently to make her Whole Again?
Or the winner of the X the year the wand erectioners came third.
artlesschaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 04:58
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

I guess this is getting revenge. This A list rapper has been stealing away women from this other A+ list married rapper and recording sex with them and then e-mailing the videos to the A+ list rapper.
For the married guy, I think his wife will no longer be Crazy In Love with him when she finds out!
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 05:41
billiesmith
Forum Member

Not sure who you are thinking of, but it was Matt Cardle who won the year 1D came third
billiesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 11:11
SarahJam
Forum Member

Oh! I thought she was pretty trouble free, what's been going on with her?
SarahJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 11:20
dee123
Forum Member

Oh! I thought she was pretty trouble free, what's been going on with her?
Hmm... Nothing concrete just a lot and lot of blind items. Mainly to do with underage drinking and drugs. Sadly though it sometimes seems with young female celebs in particular, where's there's smoke, there's fire.
Old 31-08-2013, 11:32
Brummy Girl
Forum Member

Not sure who you are thinking of, but it was Matt Cardle who won the year 1D came third

I think artlesschaos was thinking of the winner the year the Everybody In Love singers came 2nd. As you say it was a male winner the year Wand Erection came 3rd
Brummy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 12:07
misslibertine
Forum Member

I was baffled there for a second, thinking I was remembering it wrongly! I'm guessing maybe they meant the one who likes Bad Boys.
misslibertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 12:22
SarahJam
Forum Member

Hmm... Nothing concrete just a lot and lot of blind items. Mainly to do with underage drinking and drugs. Sadly though it sometimes seems with young female celebs in particular, where's there's smoke, there's fire.
Sadly it usually is true. She seems to close to her family that I thought she was still pretty with it! I'm sad to hear it.
SarahJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 13:45
Fred E Star
Inactive Member

I'm still calling BS on any Hit Girl tales.
Fred E Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 15:04
dee123
Forum Member

What A+ list Supermodel had sex with one producer and threatened another with harm if they did not fire an A list supermodel. It seems our A+ list supermodel got her way. She usually does.

This former B list mostly movie actress is now a C list who will work anytime, anywhere but the check better be large. She was supposed to promote a movie this week, but when the producers would not cough up an extra $50k in fees and plane tickets, our actress stiffed them.

From Crazy Days & Nights

This Academy Award winner/nominee actor who is probably a B- mostly movie actor right now was hanging out with this former A+ list celebrity and reality star who is now a B- list celebrity who people love to hate. Apparently he convinced her to take some drug he had just brought in a club and she did and had a seizure in the foreign club on the floor.