Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Old 11-12-2013, 12:21
SarahJam
Forum Member

I have thought that Papa don't preach has been putting on a bit of weight recently...
SarahJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:25
dee123
Forum Member

I have thought that Papa don't preach has been putting on a bit of weight recently...
Well the blind is from 2007 so hopefully she's cleaned up her act.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 07:36
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Well the blind is from 2007 so hopefully she's cleaned up her act.

Her epileptic fit (earlier this year I think) was quickly brushed under the carpet. Reckon her drug use has impacted on her quite heavily.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:27
dee123
Forum Member

From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind items revealed

From April 9, 2008

I figure since i am always rightfully bashing Scientology, i thought i would share something about the "religion" of another actor. This late 20 something A-/B+ film actor has a little secret that belies his primarily clean cut image. He is a devout follower of Anton LaVey. He has a first edition Satanic Bible which was personally signed by LaVay. Our actor also the number 9 tattooed on himself to signify the nine rituals of the Satanic Church. He even went as far as to purchase some land where he and other followers use to practice many of these rituals.

Oz The Great And Powerful
Old 12-12-2013, 08:30
dee123
Forum Member

Blind items revealed

From April 9, 2008

I figure since i am always rightfully bashing Scientology, i thought i would share something about the "religion" of another actor. This late 20 something A-/B+ film actor has a little secret that belies his primarily clean cut image. He is a devout follower of Anton LaVey. He has a first edition Satanic Bible which was personally signed by LaVay. Our actor also the number 9 tattooed on himself to signify the nine rituals of the Satanic Church. He even went as far as to purchase some land where he and other followers use to practice many of these rituals.

99% of me thinks this is the usual CDAN grandstanding bulls**t. Though there is the 1% of me who thinks, yeah... this kind of makes sense in an odd way for the actor in question.
Old 13-12-2013, 11:22
phil solo
Forum Member

3 - There are worse ways of earning a living I suppose ! !
Some years ago Kirk/Denny was a guest on a short-lived C4 panel show called Space Cadets (not the 'reality TV' Russian rocket hoax show of the same name). I heard a tale from someone who was at the taping who alleged that they had encountered him "going at it" in the dressing room with a young female assistant so perhaps the role required more than just rug-wrangling and what everyone had assumed to be the case was also true?
phil solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 11:27
emma555
Forum Member

Blind items revealed

From April 9, 2008

Isn't he in his 30s now? And I don't see him having a 'clean-cut image' really. If the description was 'pretentious asshat', it might be more accurate.
emma555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 11:31
RedRoseRebel
Forum Member

Isn't he in his 30s now? And I don't see him having a 'clean-cut image' really. If the description was 'pretentious asshat', it might be more accurate.
The post said 2008 and late 20s so that would make him in his 30s now - hes 35. It just about fits (he would have been 28 for about 2 more weeks after it was originally posted as a blind)
RedRoseRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 11:33
emma555
Forum Member

The post said 2008 and late 20s so that would make him in his 30s now - hes 35. It just about fits
Sorry, didn't see the 2008 part.
emma555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 21:33
RedRoseRebel
Forum Member

Oops I meant 29 for 2 weeks not 28. I miss the edit button lol
RedRoseRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2013, 04:40
InDee
Forum Member

from popbitch . . .

A celebrity magazine has been following which megastar couple thanks to a tip-off that the man was shagging around? They've not got any story to run, though, as the couple are clever enough (and generous enough) to make sure they pay any lovers more than any media outlet, so their secrets seem safe.
InDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2013, 08:04
Johnny_Cash
Forum Member

The fresh prince and his heavy metal wife have always had, seemingly, an open relationship.
Johnny_Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2013, 10:49
Mandark
Forum Member

from popbitch . . .

A celebrity magazine has been following which megastar couple thanks to a tip-off that the man was shagging around? They've not got any story to run, though, as the couple are clever enough (and generous enough) to make sure they pay any lovers more than any media outlet, so their secrets seem safe.
Hey back to the thread after a break! Rumour is that Goldenballs has never stopped.
Mandark is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2013, 11:17
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Hey back to the thread after a break! Rumour is that Goldenballs has never stopped.
Which if true, implies both lead somewhat colourful lives.

IF true.

as the couple are clever enough (and generous enough) to make sure they pay any lovers
Hmm...
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2013, 11:18
Mandark
Forum Member

This A+ mostly movie actor has spent almost $50M in the past two years and is completely broke. He is so broke that he has signed away any future earnings and has no income despite his movies grossing well over $1B. He refuses to downsize or cutback though and thinks he can keep things going until he gets another big paycheck. He had his electricity tuned off in his primary house because he didn't pay the bill. He has a monthly cell phone because he doesn't have good enough credit to get a regular one. He owes all the cell phone carriers thousands of dollars.
Not the pirate feller?
This isn't the pirate. His estimated worth is $350m with current annual earnings at $100m. National treasure is worth under $20m (very low for such a well known actor) so secret spending would take him under. Finances taken from www.celebritynetworth.com
Old 14-12-2013, 11:24
Mandark
Forum Member

Which if true, implies both lead somewhat colourful lives.

IF true.

Hmm...
Fair point. I can't see it with her.
Old 14-12-2013, 11:59
The Prumeister
Forum Member

from popbitch . . .

Goop and Mr Yellow have both had rumoured 'dalliances'.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2013, 15:30
pfgpowell
Forum Member

:s Um... When do they ever do? Expect maybe years after the fact. Besides if it's all lies (and don't get me wrong a lot of CDAN and other sites are) That one about GOOP for example, if it's not true why don't they sue?
Well, for one thing suing for libel in the US is very different. The plaintiff has to prove something isn't true unlike here in Britain where the defendant has to prove it IS true. So celebs don't often go to court to sue for libel because it is fraught with danger that in the process other things might come out.
pfgpowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2013, 07:46
dee123
Forum Member

Well, for one thing suing for libel in the US is very different. The plaintiff has to prove something isn't true unlike here in Britain where the defendant has to prove it IS true. So celebs don't often go to court to sue for libel because it is fraught with danger that in the process other things might come out.
This is true. Makes sense
Old 15-12-2013, 08:39
dee123
Forum Member

From Crazy Days & Nights

This former B list mostly movie actress who is now the biggest spoiled brat on the planet who won't be able to get guys to pay for her much longer and will then be reduced to f**king rich 75 year old men and wiping their diapers tried to get a guy fired last night. She was chain smoking inside and a security guard told her to stop. He told her more than once. He told her four or five times and then said he was going to kick her out. Our actress crushed out the cigarette and told the guy he would regret it. She came back a few minutes later with the supervisor and said that the security guard had groped her and wanted him fired. When the supervisor said they should review the security tapes the actress said never mind and ran away. She is the biggest f**king b**ch on the planet.
Old 15-12-2013, 08:40
dee123
Forum Member

From Crazy Days & Nights

This former B list mostly movie actress who is now the biggest spoiled brat on the planet who won't be able to get guys to pay for her much longer and will then be reduced to f**king rich 75 year old men and wiping their diapers tried to get a guy fired last night. She was chain smoking inside and a security guard told her to stop. He told her more than once. He told her four or five times and then said he was going to kick her out. Our actress crushed out the cigarette and told the guy he would regret it. She came back a few minutes later with the supervisor and said that the security guard had groped her and wanted him fired. When the supervisor said they should review the security tapes the actress said never mind and ran away. She is the biggest f**king b**ch on the planet.
LiLo. Leopards don't change their spots.
Old 15-12-2013, 18:05
Rose Budd
Forum Member

LiLo. Leopards don't change their spots.
I thought her too.
Rose Budd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2013, 17:08
Vodka_Drinka
Forum Member

from popbitch . . .

First person I thought of when reading this in the mail out was Golden Balls. He's never going to stop shagging around as long as his wife puts up with it. Silly woman,
Vodka_Drinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2013, 17:45
Lenitive
Forum Member

99% of me thinks this is the usual CDAN grandstanding bulls**t. Though there is the 1% of me who thinks, yeah... this kind of makes sense in an odd way for the actor in question.
Perhaps satanic ritual is a logical explanation for last week's rather, um, unsavoury photos...
Lenitive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2013, 12:57
wilehelmas
Forum Member

I always have such a hard time believing that people actually worship 'Satan' any more.

It's one of these things you just assume died out with big curly perms and Murder She Wrote in the 80s.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote