Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Old 18-01-2013, 11:07
dee123
Forum Member

gotta laugh, I think BG had a massive strop and made a big issue that they would no longer be printing CDAN blinds as they couldn't be trusted
yes mostly idle fun although I was a bit put off when Enty started to reveal people with Aids, rape & abuse victims seemed a step too far in the name of a blind item
I agree on that; the number of abuse blind items stemming from Hollywood / Tinseltown are just heart breaking (if true) especially involving under-age stars.
Oh dear, as if right on cue:

From CDAN:

This former almost A list singer had a huge hit just a couple of years ago and was everywhere and has some very famous friends so you think the hits would just keep coming. Or at least the albums. Or songs. The thing is despite knowing lots of people they are afraid to work with him because he spent most of his money after he was accused of fondling two kids on the set of a commercial. Over the course of two separate days he took one each day back to his trailer to play video games. He offered them pot and then touched them while touching himself. No witnesses, but the kid's stories were almost identical. The singer paid out and the record company and the company producing the commercial.
dee123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 18-01-2013, 11:14
dee123
Forum Member

^^^ UGH! unlike a lot of blinds on CDAN this goes into quite a lot of detail (that only lawyers would know) so i'm wondering if it sadly rings true

The guesses on CDAN bar one are (to me anyway) just stupid. People are guessing a Voice Judge, a male duck. They aren't one hit wonders. This is some bastard who had a hit, an album and them boom! Nothing.
Old 18-01-2013, 12:32
Bergy87
Forum Member

As much as i like to read the gossip pages on here and elsewhere online, i cant help but feel its wrong to disclose blinds like the one above. Cover-ups are all too common nowadays but innocent celebs who get hated on because of blinds like these is wrong.
Bergy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 20:20
Miss_Moo
Forum Member

Jug eared crisp flogger has left Twitter due to personal reasons...
Miss_Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 00:55
SirMickTravis
Forum Member

Could mean anything. Perhaps he's been getting a lot of abuse.
SirMickTravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 04:39
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

its a shame she feels like she has to hide in the closet she should just follow her Hart
I'm guessing that I can't link to it but I read an article recently in which she talked about wanting a husband and what type of man she found attractive. Is that really just a cover-up?
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 06:49
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

Yeah I'm not buying that she would feel the need to hide it.
AdelaideGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 11:48
gilesb
Forum Member

Yeah I'm not buying that she would feel the need to hide it.
Trust me, i know for FACT that she is telling a lie here.
gilesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 13:02
alaninmcr
Forum Member

I'm guessing that I can't link to it but I read an article recently in which she talked about wanting a husband and what type of man she found attractive. Is that really just a cover-up?
Quite a lot of male celebrities who later came out have wittered about how much they want to get married and the type of women they find attractive. It's also not the kind of comment that a genuinely straight person tends to say. So yes - it could and often is an attempt at a cover-up.
alaninmcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 14:37
dee123
Forum Member

From CDAN:

#1: Massive fights about her coke use have led this A list couple on the verge of splitting up. She is almost A list at this point all movie actress and he is a B- list at this point all movie actor. He does not do drugs. He has lots of other vices and issues, but he doesn't do drugs. She does. They fight. She now says she has stopped, but hasn't. She just does more when he is not around. This would be a tabloid cover if they split.

#2: For the second time in the past two years, this A list all movie actress is sleeping with a guy who also slept with her daughter.
Old 19-01-2013, 16:08
Rourke
Forum Member

Not even going to go down that route - I remember we used to have many blinds about him and they got deleted pretty quickly. This was around the same time we also had blinds about the clunk click man - they too were deleted.....
Rourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 16:38
misslibertine
Forum Member

From CDAN:

#2: For the second time in the past two years, this A list all movie actress is sleeping with a guy who also slept with her daughter.
Just guessing, but G. I. Jane? She's been seen with an ex of the Mean Girl's, perhaps he also dated one of her daughters?
misslibertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 18:48
SirMickTravis
Forum Member

Not even going to go down that route - I remember we used to have many blinds about him and they got deleted pretty quickly. This was around the same time we also had blinds about the clunk click man - they too were deleted.....
One of the cleanest players of all time. I refuse to believe he used to score down the wrong end.
SirMickTravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 18:59
Gloria Fandango
Forum Member

One of the cleanest players of all time. I refuse to believe he used to score down the wrong end.
From what I've heard I think he prefers scoring away goals.
Gloria Fandango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 10:45
rianne
Forum Member

clunk click man ?
rianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 10:47
Ramsay Ladders

clunk click man ?
Savile.
Ramsay Ladders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 11:18
Ber
Forum Member

Oh FFS...
Ber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 12:02
FingersAndToes
Forum Member

Just guessing, but G. I. Jane? She's been seen with an ex of the Mean Girl's, perhaps he also dated one of her daughters?
A good guess, she has been famously flirty with her daughter's male friends.
FingersAndToes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 13:18
dee123
Forum Member

From Blind Gossip:

These two talented under 25-performers are part of the same project. They have been working together just a couple of years, but they are very popular among the young adult crowd. They don't look alike, but both guys are very cute and appealing in their own way. Young girls would probably argue over which one is more worthy of her crush, and which one she would want to marry.

Sorry to disappoint you, girls, but the answer is... Neither of them. Although they are both adorable, they are only interested in one other person. And it's the other guy. Yes, they're gay. And they are very happy together. Even if they can't express it yet in public. And, yes, those setups with girls are all fake.
Old 20-01-2013, 13:20
dee123
Forum Member

^^^ Why did i bother typing that out, not even a blind So obvious
Old 20-01-2013, 13:35
bluie2103
Forum Member

I'm assuming the stylish one and the one who nearly always wears stripey t-shirts
bluie2103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 14:11
Ber
Forum Member

I'm assuming the stylish one and the one who nearly always wears stripey t-shirts
The grim DJ?
Ber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 14:23
bluie2103
Forum Member

Oh no - I was thinking of one group of five, but yes, you're probably right

Edit: No, you're not - the grim DJ is late 20s
bluie2103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 14:45
misslibertine
Forum Member

He's 28, I think the blind was implying someone in the same band as the stylish one.
misslibertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 14:51
whatever54
Forum Member

He's 28, I think the blind was implying someone in the same band as the stylish one.

yes I thought 'same project' implied that
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote