Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Old 13-03-2013, 04:22
dee123
Forum Member

From Daily Mirror:

Which male Hollywood actor has been having an affair with a British male soap star? It's an open secret among the cast... but the wife has no idea.

From CDAN:

This A list mostly movie actress with A+ list name recognition has no idea what happened to her dog. She used the dog for publicity purposes and to make her look like she was sympathetic and then let some friends take care of it and they gave it to someone else and now the actress has no idea. A reporter wanted to do a story and the actress has be scrambling trying to find "the dog she loves."
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-03-2013, 04:27
dee123
Forum Member

From Daily Mirror:

Which male Hollywood actor has been having an affair with a British male soap star? It's an open secret among the cast... but the wife has no idea.

From CDAN:

This A list mostly movie actress with A+ list name recognition has no idea what happened to her dog. She used the dog for publicity purposes and to make her look like she was sympathetic and then let some friends take care of it and they gave it to someone else and now the actress has no idea. A reporter wanted to do a story and the actress has be scrambling trying to find "the dog she loves."

#1: Keyser Söze and ???

#2: Zero Dark Thirty had that 3 legged dog and then poof! gone. Also Bella Swan's hasn't been seen in a while either.
Old 13-03-2013, 06:18
Keyser Soze
Forum Member

#1: Keyser Söze and ???

#2: Zero Dark Thirty had that 3 legged dog and then poof! gone. Also Bella Swan's hasn't been seen in a while either.
Rumours, just rumours, I tells ya. We're just friends. And who doesn't get naked with friends? In bed?
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 07:12
dee123
Forum Member

Rumours, just rumours, I tells ya. We're just friends. And who doesn't get naked with friends? In bed?
Hi! Sorry, but you were a pretty crappy Lex Luthor
Old 13-03-2013, 09:33
FishyFoo
Forum Member

Look like the blind about Hannah Montana could be true

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ia-family.html
FishyFoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 13:09
Keyser Soze
Forum Member

Hi! Sorry, but you were a pretty crappy Lex Luthor
Leave it

Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 13:56
latinloulou
Forum Member

From Daily Mirror:

From CDAN:

The picture on BI reminded me of American Beauty and because it's an American site and they seem to think it's a soap, I'm going for Lord Grantham as the other party
latinloulou is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 14:03
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

The picture on BI reminded me of American Beauty and because it's an American site and they seem to think it's a soap, I'm going for Lord Grantham as the other party
Downton isn't a soap.
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 14:05
dee123
Forum Member

Downton isn't a soap.
Would i be stereotyping Americans if i thought that some of them were dumb enough to call it that?
Old 13-03-2013, 14:18
lexi22
Inactive Member

Would i be stereotyping Americans if i thought that some of them were dumb enough to call it that?
Yes, and erroneously stereotyping too. because it absolutely IS a soap opera, no different than Dallas or Dynasty or Corrie except with fancy costumes and a period setting. And it's gotten more and more sudsier by the season.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 19:48
whatever54
Forum Member

[The People] Which soap star’s bosses are worried because she has become rather fond of what is described in drug land as the “nosebag”?

Dancing on Ice lady? She looks pretty wired in the pics I just saw
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 20:33
sueh21
Forum Member

Lord Grantham has been rumoured to have had a liason with a 'lady' but it is not allowed to be talked about.
sueh21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 11:30
dee123
Forum Member

From CDAN:

This A+ list mostly movie actress decided to try and show she is just like the rest of us. She wanted to appear more human and likeable so she took mass transit. Showing this was all for our perception of her she kept trying to get people to film her and her husband and then upload it to YouTube so the message would get out that she is nice. No one took her up on her offer.

From CDAN:

This celebrity is B+ list. Name recognition is probably A. You probably would not recognize her on the street if you saw her. Well, you might, but she would be the one that twice in the past week has ended up passed out drunk in the street. Not in front of her house either. We are talking about once at the base of a bus stop sign and two nights later in front of a bench. Apparently she could not make it on to the actual bench.
This will be revealed.
Old 14-03-2013, 13:12
latinloulou
Forum Member

Lord Grantham has been rumoured to have had a liason with a 'lady' but it is not allowed to be talked about.
It wasn't Lady Mary was it ?
latinloulou is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 13:26
jackbell
Forum Member

Here's a GN episode guide. Take your pick . http://epguides.com/GrahamNortonShow/
The gigolo who was later involved with a pretty woman?
jackbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 13:41
twingle
Forum Member

The gigolo who was later involved with a pretty woman?
I thought he had got into buddhism and therefore teetotal?
twingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 13:46
Vodka_Drinka
Forum Member

From Daily Mirror:

."
Not sure about the Hollywood actor, but could the soap actor be married to another actress who appears on a rival soap? There have been rumour that their marriage is on the rocks for a while.
Vodka_Drinka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 14:13
pinkpowerranger
Forum Member

deleted
pinkpowerranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 14:14
pinkpowerranger
Forum Member

deleted
Old 14-03-2013, 14:16
pinkpowerranger
Forum Member

(He's bigger than Mark from the funky bunch) *my edit*
Sometimes one of Graham Norton's guests can't join the show until halfway through. Usually it's because they have premiere duties, sometimes it's because they want to make a big entrance. But in recently it was because the Oscar-nominated actor was so gashed on his favourite red wine that they couldn't trust him in front of the camera until 20 minutes into recording.

not watched it as much recently, who was late on?
Has anyone read the latest popbitch mailout as I think they may have revealed this one
Old 14-03-2013, 14:35
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

Reading the latest Popbitch mailout, I see Mr Manchester Monobrow is a tad off the rails at the mo and they question what the 'brooding matter' behind his behavior is?

Brood, huh?
Daisy Bennyboots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 14:36
whatever54
Forum Member

Has anyone read the latest popbitch mailout as I think they may have revealed this one
haha thanks, just seen it 'The Jedi Master'. I like him but sadly missed his appearance on GN. Might try and find it just for a nosey
Old 14-03-2013, 14:41
whatever54
Forum Member

Reading the latest Popbitch mailout, I see Mr Manchester Monobrow is a tad off the rails at the mo and they question what the 'brooding matter' behind his behavior is?

Brood, huh?
ooh I wonder, the story made me laugh he is a prat. Could she be pregnant again, straying? I am sure there was a previous blind that was thought to be wifey about her love of the white powder
Old 14-03-2013, 14:54
Daisy Bennyboots
Forum Member

ooh I wonder, the story made me laugh he is a prat. Could she be pregnant again, straying? I am sure there was a previous blind that was thought to be wifey about her love of the white powder
Ooh must have missed that one. He can't be too pleased that the offsprings of the mistress he can't abide and the brother he can't abide are currently moving in the same modelling circles depite only being 14 and their mothers also appear to be friends? Although...not really enough to send someone off the rails, really. I have noticed him being a prat in the papers - on Mother's Day of all days.
Daisy Bennyboots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2013, 14:57
Miss_Moo
Forum Member

Brood, huh?
Considering the title of the story was Maybe Gaybe, I'm thinking he could be in denial about something. Also, it's not the first time he's labelled someone as the Q word in public, maybe he has inner demons?
Miss_Moo is offline   Reply With Quote