Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Cheaters

Old 26-10-2012, 23:50
tarotangel
Forum Member

Guilty pleasure of mine, anyone else watch?
tarotangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 23-03-2013, 10:08
777Eilidh
Forum Member

Oh, just seen this. Yes! my ex wouldn't let me watch as it's such "scum" tv so now he's an "ex" It's my nightly viewing before bed. Love it!
777Eilidh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 12:43
Jo March
Forum Member

Guilty pleasure of mine, anyone else watch?
Mine too my daughter is not impressed.
It makes me laugh when some of the people deny their infidelity even though there is video evidence of it.
Jo March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 12:51
Agent Krycek
Forum Member

Mine too my daughter is not impressed.
It makes me laugh when some of the people deny their infidelity even though there is video evidence of it.
My favourite ever moment from it was during a confrontation - they walked up the the cheating husband, found him in the car with the baby sitter, his trousers and pants were off and he uttered the imortal line 'It's not what it looks like'
Agent Krycek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 13:03
Jo March
Forum Member

My favourite ever moment from it was during a confrontation - they walked up the the cheating husband, found him in the car with the baby sitter, his trousers and pants were off and he uttered the imortal line 'It's not what it looks like'
I remember that one ...there was one on the other day where when the wife was caught she turned on the 'other man' telling him to get away and that she loved her husband...two minutes before she had been enjoying herself in the jacuzzi with him.....confused? ..I am!
Old 23-03-2013, 13:05
SteelEdge
Forum Member

I always stick this on if I find it when channel-flicking. Always good for a laugh. Last week there was a guy who was having a gay affair. They caught them on the guys boat
SteelEdge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 13:13
Jo March
Forum Member

I always stick this on if I find it when channel-flicking. Always good for a laugh. Last week there was a guy who was having a gay affair. They caught them on the guys boat
I have it on series link (don't tell anybody)
Old 24-03-2013, 15:20
777Eilidh
Forum Member

Has anyone ever noticed that it's always the white person on first and the coloured person always on second?
777Eilidh is offline   Reply With Quote