Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Sally morgan

Old 02-11-2012, 22:51
Glowormfairy
Forum Member

Am just watching her programme. She is such a fraud! Now i have watched you tube clips and other programmes on cold reading i can totally see through the act.

I used to really believe in psychics but is now so obvious how fake it is. She never gives out real info. Very vague
Glowormfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 02-11-2012, 22:56
Saturn
Forum Member

In most of the one on one celeb sessions you see they usually give her most of the information and she just feeds it back to them.
Saturn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 23:01
gemsmummy
Forum Member

Am just watching her programme. She is such a fraud! Now i have watched you tube clips and other programmes on cold reading i can totally see through the act.

I used to really believe in psychics but is now so obvious how fake it is. She never gives out real info. Very vague
Sally Morgan gives the good psychics (and there are some) a bad name. I find it sickening how she takes money from vunerable people. Hopefully, when enough people see her for what she is, she will get prosecuted for fraud.
gemsmummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 23:10
zx50
Forum Member

Sally Morgan gives the good psychics (and there are some) a bad name. I find it sickening how she takes money from vunerable people. Hopefully, when enough people see her for what she is, she will get prosecuted for fraud.
I haven't got the words to describe how utterly disgusting it is that she most likely does this. She annoys me when I think about her 'performance'.
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:08
BellaRosa
Forum Member

I was a massive fan of her for years until I read on here about her and watched the video clips and yes it is now so obvious she is fake and a con woman

I do believe there are some honest physics out there but they do not use their gift to rip people off.
BellaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:16
Thine Wonk
Forum Member

There is no such thing, not one person has ever been able to prove to scientific standards that they have psychic powers. It remains in the realm of movies and fiction. I can't believe in this day and age that people still believe in this rubbish.
Thine Wonk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:47
vauxhall1964
Forum Member

I think you'll find the definition of a so-called "psychic" is "someone who takes money from vulnerable people". The 'good ones' are just better con merchants.
vauxhall1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:02
Digital Pie
Inactive Member

She is a filthy con woman who preys on the thick and vulnerable
Digital Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:13
Drifter
Forum Member

Not disagreeing as I don't know her from adam and have no interest in psychics as it's always dubious, but isn't it possible some of these people actually fully believe in their own "powers" and "ability" and genuinely think they are? Sort of like fantasists who have taken it to ridiculous levels and actually earned money rather than getting help! If that is the case, it doesn't make them evil con merchants, just deluded.

I'm not saying this is is the case with her, but I'm sure it must be with some which makes me cautious about hurling abuse..
Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:16
Molly Hunt
Forum Member

I think you'll find the definition of a so-called "psychic" is "someone who takes money from vulnerable people". The 'good ones' are just better con merchants.
I think you need a different dictionary.
Molly Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:29
Dean Dare
Forum Member

There is no such thing, not one person has ever been able to prove to scientific standards that they have psychic powers. It remains in the realm of movies and fiction. I can't believe in this day and age that people still believe in this rubbish.
Hear hear. Well said
Dean Dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 13:57
BellaRosa
Forum Member

What about James Van Praagh and his book 'Talking to Heaven' and the film from the book with Ted Danson in ?

I was very impressed with him but as I was looking up him name just this minute I have seen he has been found to be a fraud

I cannot post links on here sorry.
BellaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote