Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Hollyoaks General Discussion (Part 17)

Closed Thread
Old 03-11-2012, 11:55
DS Forum Support

Digital Spy Staff

I used to really like Jacqui and Tony together- she's a personal favourite of mine! I loved their scenes together, they have so much more chemistry together than Tony and Cindy ever have. I just feel like Cindy only wants to be with Tony because of the money and stability.
[LIST]Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1733693[/LIST]
DS Forum Support is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:29
priscilla
Forum Member

Ooh new thread
Just in time for crash week.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:30
lulu g
Forum Member

How can Ste possibly not know that the man he works with, lives with, and sleeps with is wearing a wire? Brendan sussed him right away.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:35
ghettodemi
Forum Member

Ooh new thread
Just in time for crash week.
I second this. It's actually on my list of things i can't wait for. Christmas is a close second though (51 days left whoop woop)
Old 03-11-2012, 12:36
winter99
Forum Member

yay new thread
definetly needed a new one
Old 03-11-2012, 12:41
Neomysterio
Forum Member

Woohoo for new thread.
Old 03-11-2012, 13:18
Dare Devil
Forum Member

Caught up with yesterday C4 ep, good to see Tony, Cindy and Jacqui getting some decent material.

Why did Esther say, 'why don't you knock out some grandkids whilst you're at it?' Ruby isn't a relation to Jack and Frankie. Or have they re-written Ruby's history now?

Doug made it so obvious he was wired up.

Only seen the rubbish Stug parts of last nights E4, that's all that's been uploaded to youtube. Sometimes, it's annoying using youtube as tv catchup
Old 03-11-2012, 13:30
Everlong Girl
Forum Member

And there was me thinking Doug was going to put James Bond out of a job with his interogation tactics!

So bloody obvious Doug - even if Brendan hadn't sussed Doug was wearing a wire, he obviously still thought it was all a little bit fishy!!
Old 03-11-2012, 13:43
lulu g
Forum Member

And there was me thinking Doug was going to put James Bond out of a job with his interogation tactics!

So bloody obvious Doug - even if Brendan hadn't sussed Doug was wearing a wire, he obviously still thought it was all a little bit fishy!!
Yep, ol' Doug was way out of his depth there.
Old 03-11-2012, 16:04
Ellie_Dollie
Forum Member

Just when you thought Ste and Doug couldn't get any cringier... they start staying the same things at the same time
Old 03-11-2012, 17:11
JoToBo
Forum Member

Anyway, moving away from the Stug/Stendan stuff. I am hoping and praying that the crash sees the demise of Maddie and Rhys. I know people want Jono gone, but I have started to like him lately. He should just go into the army so the door is left open for his return.

Sinead could continue the bullying SL (Just when Esther thinks it is safe to go into the water etc.) I know that this is not really punishment for what Maddie has done, but it is a kind of poetic justice.
Old 03-11-2012, 18:14
tinkie
Forum Member

Anyway, moving away from the Stug/Stendan stuff. I am hoping and praying that the crash sees the demise of Maddie and Rhys. I know people want Jono gone, but I have started to like him lately. He should just go into the army so the door is left open for his return.

Sinead could continue the bullying SL (Just when Esther thinks it is safe to go into the water etc.) I know that this is not really punishment for what Maddie has done, but it is a kind of poetic justice.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo please no
Old 03-11-2012, 18:45
dublintvfan
Forum Member

i dont understand i thought the pub was carls when did it become rileys
dublintvfan is offline Follow this poster on Twitter  
Old 03-11-2012, 19:02
HayleyXD
Inactive Member

I really hope Maddie is left disfigured or disabled or something, It'd just seem more fitting than a death, I hope they kill Ruby off in all honesty.

Please please please just let Ste and Doug have a happy ending. :/
Old 03-11-2012, 19:09
Reo
Forum Member

I don't think he ever did, I thought Riley just dealt with everything because he was there. But I am glad that Mitzeee now owns the place, but I can't see the Osbornes being moved or not behind the bar (even though Jack still worked just as well working for Carl as he does managing it for himself), so what are they going to do with Mitzeee and the pub? As much as I like Darren, after the way he dealt with the whole Mitzeee jail/escape situation and then letting his friends stay in the flat she was renting, I wouldn't be sorry for them if Mitzeee did have them leave.
Old 03-11-2012, 20:11
MissCeltic
Forum Member

Just when you thought Ste and Doug couldn't get any cringier... they start staying the same things at the same time
Oh they can get cringier

Cringe is their middle name
Old 03-11-2012, 20:36
scamrasc
Forum Member

I really hope Maddie is left disfigured or disabled or something, It'd just seem more fitting than a death./

this would be wonderful!!!
Old 03-11-2012, 21:53
The22ndRachel
Forum Member

I might have completely made this up, but I seem to remember Carl giving the Dog to Riley after it came about about Carl and Mercedes affair, as a way of apology.

As I say I'm not sure if I've dreamt that or if it really happened!
Old 03-11-2012, 23:45
Everlong Girl
Forum Member

A little off topic, but am I the only one who thought that Emmett would be great at doing voiceovers on adverts??

When he was talking about Speyside Whiskey to Doug it sounded like he was doing an ad!

Not that is where I want Emmett to end up doing just adverts - but a lot of successful actor's do adverts too like Sean Bean doing O2!

I just think he's got one of those voices!!!
Old 04-11-2012, 00:11
dublintvfan
Forum Member

New promo shots for the bus crash

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/44/618x438/so...ks_3473_13.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/44/618x438/so...ks_3473_14.jpg

suprise lacy of tilly , ester, and bart in the promo shoot does that mean there safe?
Old 04-11-2012, 00:29
priscilla
Forum Member

Thanks for the pics
Yes, I think they're are safe from the crash.
Esther will probably come out of the crash with no injuries this will anger the bullies more especially if one of them dies or is injured. The bullying will probably intensify

Bart, I hope this crash SL is his exit SL and he goes to prison.

On a different topic, I dont get what Ally suppose to be?
Is he a fraud, a creepy weirdo, a homewrecker. He just ruins everything, cant wait till his SL over and he leaves.
Why has Callum given up?
Why has the Kane kids become so gullible and stupid, especially Ash (ruined by Ally)
Why couldnt HO just concentrate on the Martha SL instead of putting Ally into the mix, he ruins everything.
Lacey has become annoying, since this weird creep SL with Ally.
Old 04-11-2012, 00:32
Reo
Forum Member

So Maddie steals the van and Bart drives while high.. I would say that that is the end of both of them, whether or not they die, they would be in trouble with the police for what they did as well as Bart trying to drive them off the road and Maddie not stopping (even though the breaks don't work and it takes her all that time to figure it out) when she should have and as we know that at least 2 die, they would be responsible for their deaths.

I find it a bit odd that Neil, Ruby and Jono have no dirt and/or blood on them, but the others have.. I also find it odd that George is there considering he has hardly been around lately. And I am sure Tilly was with them, but she is not seen in the pictures. Also I don't know how the teens could survive that explosion.. Let's hope that George gets thrown from the van before it explodes and kills the rest of the teens.
Old 04-11-2012, 00:36
dublintvfan
Forum Member

So Maddie steals the van and Bart drives while high.. I would say that that is the end of both of them, whether or not they die, they would be in trouble with the police for what they did as well as Bart trying to drive them off the road and Maddie not stopping (even though the breaks don't work and it takes her all that time to figure it out) when she should have and as we know that at least 2 die, they would be responsible for their deaths.

I find it a bit odd that Neil, Ruby and Jono have no dirt and/or blood on them, but the others have.. I also find it odd that George is there considering he has hardly been around lately. And I am sure Tilly was with them, but she is not seen in the pictures. Also I don't know how the teens could survive that explosion.. Let's hope that George gets thrown from the van before it explodes and kills the rest of the teens.
it also says the van ploughs straight into ste yet we know he survives

if it be realistic maddie would die and ste aswell as few in the venue but that wont happen

sure with the size of that explosion 75 percent of them shouldnt make it
Old 04-11-2012, 00:42
priscilla
Forum Member

Ste-tanium- A van ploughs into him an he survives, I wonder if Doug will some how blame Brendan for it
Doug 'This is all Brendan fault, we werent going to get married now if it wasnt for his meddling and saving Ste when I should be doing that job blah blah...
Old 04-11-2012, 01:11
lulu g
Forum Member

George can go too, as far as I'm concerned. Let's not waste the opportunity to wipe them all out.

Closed Thread