Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Top eleven football manager on facebook

Old 03-11-2012, 13:34
Dean_Burroughs
Inactive Member

what do you think of it?
Dean_Burroughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 04-11-2012, 20:06
Dean_Burroughs
Inactive Member

top11...no?? ok then.... ;-/
Old 04-11-2012, 20:21
gother
Forum Member

It's ok but needs work. For a start it should allow you to have more players in your squad. It should allow you more tokens as it's ridicolous that each bid for a player costs a token on top of cfredits.
Far to many injuries and suspensions. Atm i only have 10 eligible players and as i can't sign anymore players it's a bit unfair.
gother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 20:38
Dean_Burroughs
Inactive Member

It's ok but needs work. For a start it should allow you to have more players in your squad. It should allow you more tokens as it's ridicolous that each bid for a player costs a token on top of cfredits.
Far to many injuries and suspensions. Atm i only have 10 eligible players and as i can't sign anymore players it's a bit unfair.
haha yeah,the injuries can get a bit mad it can also just decide to screw you for no reason i cant win a game this season yet my team are the best in my league,whats the name of your team?? i might of seen ya on it,mines called kilkenny rugby

oh and friends should be able to loan players to each other even if its only one player a season at a cost of one token!! the bidding system is a rip off to.
Old 04-11-2012, 22:19
bob2005
Forum Member

The Injuries are far to frequent I seem to have to play players out of position every other week. Enjoying it though been playing it a while now.
bob2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:28
Dean_Burroughs
Inactive Member

The Injuries are far to frequent I seem to have to play players out of position every other week. Enjoying it though been playing it a while now.
yeah its addictive alright,but with an upgrade it could be as good as total club manager etc...it already has all the basics rite!!
Old 05-11-2012, 20:37
gother
Forum Member

haha yeah,the injuries can get a bit mad it can also just decide to screw you for no reason i cant win a game this season yet my team are the best in my league,whats the name of your team?? i might of seen ya on it,mines called kilkenny rugby

oh and friends should be able to loan players to each other even if its only one player a season at a cost of one token!! the bidding system is a rip off to.
Can't recall seeing you yet lol. My team is called Wanderers R us.
gother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 22:19
bob2005
Forum Member

Hackney reds level 11
bob2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 22:30
Dean_Burroughs
Inactive Member

havent seen your team gother but hackney reds rings a bell think i have seen them im on level 9!! i got relegated in season 4 so i should be on 10...oh well i won the league 5 times the kickoff champions league once and only ever made it as far as the last 8 in the cup
Old 06-11-2012, 13:22
Dean_Burroughs
Inactive Member

ahhhhhh!!! cant get in to the game on fb or the top11 website...the dicks im missing my match against the league leaders!!