Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Rylan For The Final!

Old 10-11-2012, 22:52
cjandrews
Forum Member

I hope he makes the final because the show would be seriously boring without him. The remaining acts are so dire and undoubtedly people will just become uninterested with the show if he goes, it will become a yawn fest in my opinion. Imagine what this year's X Factor would be like without him.

He's so fun, entertaining and you just want to know what crazy thing he's going to do next. He CAN sing and we have heard it. Plus he's annoying Gary so it's all good.

I'm hoping for a Rylan, James and Union J final.

Team Rylan let's do this.
cjandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 10-11-2012, 22:54
rowens08
Forum Member

100% agree with your post. Love Rylan & hope he is safe tomorrow nite!
rowens08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 22:56
Satanel
Forum Member

For some reason I thought the title rhymed. It appears I have been awake for too long.
Satanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 23:02
ibtick
Forum Member

Please no, no, no, I don't doubt he is entertaining, but is he someone who you would honestly by an album from?
I must be living in a different dimension...
ibtick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 23:02
cjandrews
Forum Member

100% agree with your post. Love Rylan & hope he is safe tomorrow nite!
Me too! I've certainly noticed he's gained A LOT of support tonight, especially on Twitter.

I'm not sure if I could carry on watching with the likes of Christopher, Ella and Jahmene doing the same old predictable stuff every week.
Old 10-11-2012, 23:03
Sex
Forum Member

Ryan chris union j for final
Sex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 23:04
cjandrews
Forum Member

Please no, no, no, I don't doubt he is entertaining, but is he someone who you would honestly by an album from?
I must be living in a different dimension...
I watch the show for entertainment, so he gets my vote. I don't watch the show to find the next big talent, which I doubt will come from this year.
Old 10-11-2012, 23:08
ibtick
Forum Member

Your right, there are plenty of good people around if you know where to look.
I just get irritated that most of the wannabees haven't done the hard miles....
Old 10-11-2012, 23:15
Cranberryapple
Forum Member

In the final!!! Are you serious?

How he has managed to stay so long by 'singing' a few lines from a song whilst the loud backing track does the rest is the biggest laugh of it all. Has he sang a full song yet without any backing track?

Last week's rendition of 'aaaaahhhhh ooohhhhh kissing you'! What on earth was that supposed to be?
Cranberryapple is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 23:22
Hassaan13
Inactive Member

No way should he make it through over James, Jahmene and Ella.
Hassaan13 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 23:23
ibtick
Forum Member

It all drives me mad, fortunately my wife tells me not to worry because its a programme for teenage girls to vote for their teeny boppers.
Is this true?
Old 10-11-2012, 23:50
redtiger786
Forum Member

Rylan & Jahmene as the final 2 would be PERFECT for me! That would Shake things up a bit!
redtiger786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 00:37
staceyxxx23
Forum Member

It'd be excellent beyond description of words, as soon as he leaves the show will become a lot more dull and tedious. He's the only act that really interests me, although I do like James & District3 too, I'm not particularly excited to see what they do every week.

#VOTERYLAN.
staceyxxx23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 00:42
babyshez
Forum Member

I love him. COME ON RYLAN!
babyshez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 00:51
cooler
Forum Member

It'd be excellent beyond description of words, as soon as he leaves the show will become a lot more dull and tedious. He's the only act that really interests me, although I do like James & District3 too, I'm not particularly excited to see what they do every week.

#VOTERYLAN.
How is someone doing a bad impression of the spice girls in union jack clothing exciting?
cooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:00
staceyxxx23
Forum Member

How is someone doing a bad impression of the spice girls in union jack clothing exciting?
Because everybody has different opinions and views of what is considered as being exciting. Oh and there was nothing at all "bad" about it, I enjoyed it more than one of Spice Girls' performances, as awesome as they are.

I'm very intrigued in what he's going to do every week and honestly he's the only one that I actually care about watching, because he always puts on a great show and never lets us down.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:05
JonyMcB
Forum Member

Agree. X Factor is a borefest this year. But he should stop doing those stupid medleys. Sing a song from start to finish like everyone else FFS.
JonyMcB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:31
Shadyfish
Forum Member

Ryan chris union j for final
Hope so too, as long as its not James or Ella x
Shadyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:54
LIZALYNN
Forum Member

Me too! I've certainly noticed he's gained A LOT of support tonight, especially on Twitter.

I'm not sure if I could carry on watching with the likes of Christopher, Ella and Jahmene doing the same old predictable stuff every week.
I agree.
Rylan is a colourful character who can actually sing, perhaps not as well as he could have done last night.
Being a colourful character who can also hold a note hasn't hurt Jonny Robinson's career.
Hopefully Rylan will stay in the competition. Like Tulisa I look forward to him every week.
LIZALYNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:20
RiverNile
Forum Member

This is Rylans season.

And yes, if he did a dance track that had good enough feeling with a great beat I'd be straight on YouTube to buy it! I'm an Ibiza closing parties kinda gal and Rylan is right up my street
RiverNile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:38
rsefitpro07
Forum Member

I think it's a disgrace that people are keeping him in the show. He is not good enough!.
rsefitpro07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:30
bettemidler
Forum Member

His performance was my favourite last night by miles. I was a Wagner and jedward fan too, and never because I wanted to spite everyone else, just because they put on a good show and Rylan does too.
bettemidler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:50
Frankie Boyle
Forum Member

If you like Rylan then you must like Jedward and Wagner. Therefore you have no taste.
Frankie Boyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:05
Judo
Forum Member

I love Rylan. His act is the highlight of the show. I love the singing, the dancing, the costumes, the hair and make-up and the overall energetic and fun performances he puts on.

He does all of this with a smile on his face despite a lot of hatred and criticism from both the public and the judges.

It takes a strong and determined character to do that and I applaud him for the way he carries on moving forward in the face of adversity.

Respect to Rylan.

I enjoy his performances every week and really like him as a man.

Judo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:46
staceyxxx23
Forum Member

If you like Rylan then you must like Jedward and Wagner. Therefore you have no taste.
Wrong. I love Rylan & Jedward and despise Wagner. I never found him entertaining at all, and I think the others are much better singers than he ever was.