Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Photobucket has changed

Old 11-11-2012, 09:06
cbe21ok
Forum Member

Photobucket has all changed, again, why can they not just leave it?. Anyway, underneath my photos there used to be 2 links to copy but now they are not there, where are they please?.
cbe21ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:04
LightningIguana
Forum Member

You have to click on the photo you want to link now, which is a bit of a pain because before you could have a page of your images and all the links. Hopefully they'll change that.
LightningIguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:11
cbe21ok
Forum Member

Please no, so if you want to add 10 pics to an ebay listing you have to do them one by one, why on earth would they do that?.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:27
LightningIguana
Forum Member

Please no, so if you want to add 10 pics to an ebay listing you have to do them one by one, why on earth would they do that?.
No idea, and if there is another way to do it I haven't found it yet. Also, you can't upload directly into a sub folder. You have to hit upload and then choose the location to upload to.

Edited to add- If you go to library and then hover in the top right corner a cog will pop up. Click that and you can get the 'open links' button. It'll will reveal a pop up with the links but you'll still have to do that with each image, which is a long way round imo. Still, at least you can do it from thumbnails
Old 11-11-2012, 12:41
LION8TIGER
Forum Member

There is an option to go back to the old interface which I have done. I can't remember where it is though ... maybe in tools ?
LION8TIGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:49
cbe21ok
Forum Member

There is an option to go back to the old interface which I have done. I can't remember where it is though ... maybe in tools ?
Ah yes you can, brill, thanks a lot.
Old 11-11-2012, 15:53
LightningIguana
Forum Member

Ah yes you can, brill, thanks a lot.
I've decided to stick with it, as they'll no doubt make it mandatory at some point so best get it over with now. Ah well
Old 11-11-2012, 19:06
Mad Hatter
Forum Member

I too discovered Photobucket had changed and I just couldnt get to grips with it and I was asked if I would like to go back to the previous format and I said yes please so I am back with the old format, thank goodness.
Mad Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 23:50
Blackjack Davy
Forum Member

I just use Tinypic instead now, it's like photobucket used to be, it's simple and easy to use and doesn't even need an email account.
Blackjack Davy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 10:10
cbe21ok
Forum Member

I just use Tinypic instead now, it's like photobucket used to be, it's simple and easy to use and doesn't even need an email account.
I might have a look as today i have gone to Photobucket and it has automatically logged me on to the new version so i have had to switch back again. I get the funny feeling the option to transfer back is not going to be around too long. Why do they change things for the worse?.
Old 13-11-2012, 11:06
LION8TIGER
Forum Member

I might have a look as today i have gone to Photobucket and it has automatically logged me on to the new version so i have had to switch back again. I get the funny feeling the option to transfer back is not going to be around too long. Why do they change things for the worse?.
Mine has stayed on the old format since I switched back and that was 5-6 days ago.
LION8TIGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 11:15
Oldvinyl
Forum Member

I have 2 problems with Photobucket.
When I do a test Search for my images within Photobucket generally (using my exact tags), my images don't come up!
The second, I can't find the Photobucket Forum. When I click-on Help, the drop down menu is-
Support
Ask a Question
Feedback

The Forum is not in any of these places ....
Oldvinyl is offline   Reply With Quote