Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Comparison gaming app

Old 15-11-2012, 00:22
gooneradnan92
Forum Member

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to ask something

I'm in my last year of University and doing my final year project and I am making a app on android and maybe iPhone. It will be a comparison app where you can search games and find the cheapest from a bunch of stores.

What I wanted to ask was for everyone's opinion on this and wether it is a good idea and what i should add etc. and also from a gamers point of view.

Thanks
gooneradnan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 15-11-2012, 09:58
deans6571
Forum Member

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I just wanted to ask something

I'm in my last year of University and doing my final year project and I am making a app on android and maybe iPhone. It will be a comparison app where you can search games and find the cheapest from a bunch of stores.

What I wanted to ask was for everyone's opinion on this and wether it is a good idea and what i should add etc. and also from a gamers point of view.

Thanks
....not being funny or anything but on iPhone (not sure about android), there are loads of these apps on the App Store already.

There are apps which show you which apps are free, which ones have gone down in price, which ones are on a special price for any given week, etc and stuff like that...!
deans6571 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2012, 14:00
gooneradnan92
Forum Member

No I'm not talking about apps, I meant games like skyrim, call of duty etc on ps3, Xbox and stuff like that
gooneradnan92 is offline   Reply With Quote