Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Ps3 Wireless Headset

Old 16-11-2012, 21:39
Function
Forum Member

Looking to buy a decent headset. Wanting to have a wireless set, 7.1 surround with a budget up to 100, can anyone recommend a decent headset for me pleeeeease.
Function is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 21-11-2012, 18:18
Gormond
Forum Member

I recall replying to this and you finally deciding on the PX5... whats going on?
Gormond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 22:57
Function
Forum Member

I recall replying to this and you finally deciding on the PX5... whats going on?

I posted this thread first mate, but didn't get any response so thought I'd put it in the main section and a few of you kind people replied.

PX5's on the way, been dispatched, starting to have second thoughts though because of the battery situation, would rather have a pair that had an in built battery. Could you make me see the good side of having to go out and buy a rechargable set and if so, how long do they last?
Function is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2012, 23:02
Gormond
Forum Member

I posted this thread first mate, but didn't get any response so thought I'd put it in the main section and a few of you kind people replied.

PX5's on the way, been dispatched, starting to have second thoughts though because of the battery situation, would rather have a pair that had an in built battery. Could you make me see the good side of having to go out and buy a rechargable set and if so, how long do they last?
Yeah I wasn't aware of that either, it's strange as my PX3s have built in rechargeable batteries...

It's not that big a deal mind as battery chargers are cheap, get 4 batteries, 2 in the device and 2 charging and just swap them as required.
Gormond is offline   Reply With Quote